What's new

Central Asia : Worst military genocide and rape of Caucasoid by Mongoloid

This table is not accurate, should include all the Mongoloid and Caucasoid haplogroup.

Mongoloid Y-DNA C3, C3c , O3 , O3c , D1 , D3, Q, N

The table is a part of a report which presents the results of an accurate scientific research. The data presented correspond to the exact historical event: 13th century Mongol conquest of Middle East (beginning in Iran), Caucasus, Balkans, Eastern Europe. For reasons of historical events and haplogroups distribution (presented in the full text of the article) an author rejected other haplogroups from consideration. Link to full text is presented. Figures and text are in Russian but quite simple and can be translated by auto translators.
The difference between your data about Kyrgyz genotype with presented in the article is interesting. Please present a link to your source data.
As for me I do not see the reason to consider N haplogroup for presented research due to its widespread in the North, including Europe. Also for Q, Mongolia seems to be on the very edge of its distribution so the results for it may be unreliable.
And I think we should not consider all haplogroups. The only haplogroups should be considered that exactly define each nation and then which of them are different for that nations.

Where are those estimations coming from ?

Also what about Turks ? is there any work done on them that exludes other minorities of Turkey ?

Quite possibly, this problem has been investigated in Turkey, but I have not seen the results in Russian.
BTW you may search for appropriate links at the end of the article, link to which I have presented in my previous post: new.chronologia.org/volume10/turin_mongoly2.php
As for Russia, for example in Central Russia only 8 persons from 3000+ tested has C haplogroup which is beyond reliability.

The table is a part of a report which presents the results of an accurate scientific research. The data presented correspond to the exact historical event: 13th century Mongol conquest of Middle East (beginning in Iran), Caucasus, Balkans, Eastern Europe. For reasons of historical events and haplogroups distribution (presented in the full text of the article) an author rejected other haplogroups from consideration. Link to full text is presented. Figures and text are in Russian but quite simple and can be translated by auto translators.
The difference between your data about Kyrgyz genotype with presented in the article is interesting. Please present a link to your source data.
As for me I do not see the reason to consider N haplogroup for presented research due to its widespread in the North, including Europe. Also for Q, Mongolia seems to be on the very edge of its distribution so the results for it may be unreliable.
And I think we should not consider all haplogroups. The only haplogroups should be considered that exactly define each nation and then which of them are different for that nations.

You have to remember the Mongol invasion included Turkic tribes not just Mongols. Haplogroup Q is found from 37 to 60% in Turkic siberian tribes where they look extremely mongoloid.

However among Central Asian Turks and close to Central Asia
Among mixed Mongoloid Turkmen of Iran/Afghanistan they have 43 - 54%
Among Turks of Mongolia is 17% or the Northern Altay is 32%
in parts of Uzbeksistan it reaches Uzbek/Bukhara (2%) to Uzbek/Khorezm (9%), Uzbek/Tashkent (14%)

BMC Evolutionary Biology | Full text | A novel subgroup Q5 of human Y-chromosomal haplogroup Q in India

Although it is highest among the Selkup (66%) and Kets (93.6%) where the people look predominately Mongoloid to Full.

As for haplogroup N

NenetsY_DNA.gif

nenets_men_in_a_budarka_1607559.jpg

While haplogroup N is wide spread in the North let's not forget it is 75% in Turkic Yakuts. Another example of a Siberian haplogroup is N1b, found in the Pamir Kyrgyz of Tajikistan (29%).

Nganasa extremely Mongoloid as hell with only 7% Caucasian maternal DNA but have 95% N, one should expect they look mix or slightly closer to Caucasoid.

NganasansY_DNA.gif

1ips07-Nganasan.jpg

10 samples are = 100% pure Mongoloid /Siberian

1 Sample = 100% Mongoloid with different Siberian admixture

2 sample = a mixture of different Mongoloid Siberian groups with small Caucasoid admixture

2 Sample = a mixture of different Mongoloid siberian groups with 36% Caucasoid admixture.

Nganassan are pure Siberian Mongoloid
, there is another study that gives them 5% R1a and 14% Caucasoid maternal DNA but that's it

Nganassan.jpg

You have to remember the Mongol invasion included Turkic tribes not just Mongols. Haplogroup Q is found from 37 to 60% in Turkic siberian tribes where they look extremely mongoloid.

However among Central Asian Turks and close to Central Asia
Among mixed Mongoloid Turkmen of Iran/Afghanistan they have 43 - 54%
Among Turks of Mongolia is 17% or the Northern Altay is 32%
in parts of Uzbeksistan it reaches Uzbek/Bukhara (2%) to Uzbek/Khorezm (9%), Uzbek/Tashkent (14%)

Although it is highest among the Selkup (66%) and Kets (93.6%) where the people look predominately Mongoloid to Full.

While haplogroup N is wide spread in the North let's not forget it is 75% in Turkic Yakuts. Another example of a Siberian haplogroup is N1b, found in the Pamir Kyrgyz of Tajikistan (29%).

Nganasa extremely Mongoloid as hell with only 7% Caucasian maternal DNA but have 95% N, one should expect they look mix or slightly closer to Caucasoid.

10 samples are = 100% pure Mongoloid /Siberian

1 Sample = 100% Mongoloid with different Siberian admixture

2 sample = a mixture of different Mongoloid Siberian groups with small Caucasoid admixture

2 Sample = a mixture of different Mongoloid siberian groups with 36% Caucasoid admixture.

Nganassan are pure Siberian Mongoloid
, there is another study that gives them 5% R1a and 14% Caucasoid maternal DNA but that's it

I agree, but let's see who participated in the Mongol conquests. For this we need to consider the lifestyle of the Mongols and the organization of their army. Mongols are nomads. Their lives are connected with horses and camels. Mongol sat on a horse for the first time in 3 years, and in 5 years was a great rider and he knew how to shoot a bow. There was no infantry in their army. It consists of a light cavalry, heavy cavalry and a small amount of engineering units for the construction and use of siege weapons. It was an army of nomads.
Armed troops of agricultural nations, conquered by Mongols or allied to them, were involved only in local conflicts. For example, Georgians and Armenians against Turks and Arabs, and vice versa, Bulgars against Russians, etc.
People who live in the woods simply could not be engaged as a part of such an army in the main campaigns. The following figure shows the modern map of taiga forests.
800px-Taiga.png

Therefore haplogroup N should be excluded.
Nomadic peoples of Turkic origin, who lived west of the Mongols and were conquered (for example Bashkirs and Cumans (Kipchaks) surely were involved in the campaigns together with nomadic people from states-predecessors of Mongolia (Kyrgyz, Kalmyks, etc.). For example a map of ancient Kyrgyz territory (Kyrgyz kaganat).
&

However, consideration of the haplogroups of peoples from Central Asia may be doubtful. They may be distributed earlier, in the resettlement of these peoples. Perhaps more later spread might have occured. For example, at the times of Timur Empire.
And by the way, on my opinion, currently it is a question sufficient only for history. Who cares that these people may have Mongols among their ancestors?

x_624d06d5.jpg

lyaisan_1_01.jpg

glavdor1600x600rc0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom