What's new

Central Asia : Worst military genocide and rape of Caucasoid by Mongoloid

By the way, if Turks weren't Mongoloid or mix race Mongoloid can you explain to me why Turkmen do not have C3 but look heavily Mongoloid? Haplogroup Q is high in Iranian Turkmen but have only 10% Mongoloid maternal DNA.

Same with the Afghan Turkmen high 53% haplogroup Q but in this case they look predominately Mongoloid, I suspect Turkmen of Pakistan is the same since they are basically descent from Afghan Turkmen but I don't know anything about their mtDNA

Haplogroup Q is 35 to 60% among Siberian Turkic tribes.

Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.png

Haplogroup Q and R came from P Y dna so some turkic clans have higher Q Y dna . Turkmens in turkmenistan have only 7 % Q Y dna that mean your ideas still bullshits

and please show it Lol >> Haplogroup Q is 35 to 60% among Siberian Turkic tribes.

Haplogroup Q and R came from P Y dna so some turkic clans have higher Q Y dna . Turkmens in turkmenistan have only 7 % Q Y dna that mean your ideas still bullshits

and please show it Lol >> Haplogroup Q is 35 to 60% among Siberian Turkic tribes.

So? Haplogroup N and O came from NO. What is the point you're trying to prove?

And haplogroup Q in Turkmenistan reaches 10% not 7%.
In some cities and provinces of North Turkmenistan it reaches 15-20%

This study shows it's 10% on average
A novel subgroup Q5 of human Y-chromosomal haplogroup Q in India

If you don't believe any of these group are haplogroup Q than go check yourself.

Chelkans in SIBERIA are turkic ethnic group and they have 60% of haplogroup Q

p13940.jpg

Tubalar in Siberia are turkic ethnic group in Northern altay they have 37% of haplogroup Q
p16024.jpg

And Tuvans another Siberian Turkic group with 38% haplogroup Q

0.jpg

Mixed groups

Selkup 66% haplogroup Q
yrm-energy-of-nature-43.jpg

Kets 87% haplogroup Q

300px-Ket_shaman_1914.png

@ManUNITEDglory I feel sorry about you :) Selkup and Kets are uralic group not turkic Also give me source about these :D
Tubalar in Siberia are turkic ethnic group in Northern altay they have 37% of haplogroup Q

Last edited by a moderator:
@ManUNITEDglory I feel sorry about you :) But Selkup and Kets are uralic group not turkic Also give me source about these :D

That is why I put mix race group possibly mixture of Turkic and Uralic, and Caucasians. They have only 10% haplogroup N and R1a but with 60% Caucasian maternal DNA. The real uralics are Nenets with 75% haplogroup N

Source -------> Haplogroup Q-M346 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

29bot2a.jpg

That is why I put mix race group possibly mixture of Turkic and Uralic, and Caucasians. They have only 10% haplogroup N and R1a but with 60% Caucasian maternal DNA. The real uralics are Nenets with 75% haplogroup N

29bot2a.jpg

You say selkups and kets were not uralic ? :rofl: But turkic sakha people have 90 % N Y dna and older from uralics. Actually i think that N Y dna in turkic people came from dinling people . They were turkicised siberian people

You say selkups and kets were not uralic ? :rofl: But turkic sakha people have 90 % N Y dna and older from uralics. Actually i think that N Y dna in turkic people came from dinling people . They were turkicised siberian people

No, they may speak Uralic languages doesn't mean they are Uralic. Real Uralic people are haplogroup N like the Siberian mongoloid people Nenets, Khanty, Mansi. Haplogroup N in Turkic is only very high frequencies in Mongoloid Turkic people while very low in Caucasoid Turkic, the southern Kyrgyz and pamir Kyrgyz in Tajikistan have 29% N.

Modern Azeris and Turkish are Turkified Iranians and Anatolians.

Even Azeris in North Iran have 20-29% Mongoloid admixture and with 22% Mongoloid Y-DNA, how can the Turks who invaded Azerbaijan and Turkey not have been predominately Mongoloid?

No, they may speak Uralic languages doesn't mean they are Uralic. Real Uralic people are haplogroup N like the Siberian mongoloid people Nenets, Khanty, Mansi. Haplogroup N in Turkic is only very high frequencies in Mongoloid Turkic people while very low in Caucasoid Turkic, the southern Kyrgyz and pamir Kyrgyz in Tajikistan have 29% N.

Modern Azeris and Turkish are Turkified Iranians and Anatolians.

Even Azeris in North Iran have 20-29% Mongoloid admixture, how can the Turks who invaded Azerbaijan and Turkey not have been predominately Mongoloid?

Thanx to you that it looks you know me better than myself . :omghaha: You are İDİOT that you think selkups and kets are turkic ::rofl: Also azerbiajan and turkey turks descent of Oghuz turks .
try it :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples

Thanx to you that it looks you know me better than myself . :omghaha: You are İDİOT that you think selkups and kets are turkic ::rofl: Also azerbiajan and turkey turks descent of Oghuz turks .

More like a mixture of Turkic and Uralic, from their left is Uralic and from their right is Turkic.

You know what makes me laugh? is that you Turkish and Azeris believe the original inhabitants of the people were replaced by Turkic tribes from Central Asia..... lol what a joke :laughcry:

Try and laugh at this

Azerbaijani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkification

The earliest major Turkic incursion of the area now known as Azerbaijan began and accelerated during the Seljuk period.[74] The migration of Oghuz Turks from present-day Turkmenistan, which is attested by linguistic similarity, remained high through the Mongol period, as many troops under the Ilkhans were Turkic. By the Safavid period, the Turkification of Azerbaijan continued with the influence of the Kizilbash. The very name Azerbaijan is derived from the pre-Turkic name of the province, Azarbayjan or Adarbayjan, and illustrates a gradual language shift that took place as local place names survived Turkification, albeit in altered form.[57]
Most academics view the linguistic Turkification of predominantly non-Turkic-speaking indigenous peoples and assimilation of small bands of Turkic tribes as the most likely origin for the Azeris.[55]:6–7

Iranian origin

The Iranian origins of the Azerbaijanis likely derive from ancient Iranian tribes, such as the Medes in Iranian Azerbaijan, and Scythian invaders who arrived during the eighth century BC. It is believed that the Medes mixed with Mannai.[79] Ancient written accounts, such as one written by Arab historian Al-Masudi, attest to an Iranian presence in the region:

Genetics

Iranian Azaris have stronger genetic affinity with their immediate geographic neighbors than with populations from Central Asia.[85]

Genetic studies demonstrate that northern Azerbaijanis are more closely related to other Caucasian people like Georgians and Armenians than they are to Iranians or Turks.[86] Iranian Azerbaijanis are genetically more similar to northern Azerbaijanis and the neighboring Turkish population than they are to geographically distant Turkmen populations.[87] Iranian-speaking populations from Azerbaijan (the Talysh and Tats) are genetically closer to Azerbaijanis of the Republic than to other Iranian-speaking populations (Persian people and Kurds from Iran, Ossetians, and Tajiks).[88] Such genetic evidence supports the view that the Azerbaijanis originate from a native population long resident in the area who adopted a Turkish language through a process of "elite dominance", i.e. a limited number of Turkic immigrants had a substantial cultural impact but left only weak patrilineal genetic traces.[85][86][87]

MtDNA analysis indicates that Iranians, Anatolians and Caucasians are part of a larger West Eurasian group that is secondary to that of the Caucasus.[89][90] While genetic analysis of mtDNA indicates that Caucasian populations are genetically closer to Europeans than to Near Easterners, Y-chromosome results indicate closer affinity to Near Eastern groups.[86]
Iranians have a relatively diverse range of Y-chromosome haplotypes. A population from central Iran (Isfahan) shows closer similarity in terms of haplogroup distributions to Caucasians and Azerbaijanis than to populations from southern or northern Iran.[91] The range of haplogroups across the region may reflect historical genetic admixture,[92] perhaps as a result of invasive male migrations.[86]

Azeris in Azerbaijan have 5 - 21% Mongoloid DNA

Azeris in North Iran have 11 - 29% Mongoloid DNA

4r9s42.png

Azeris child actress from Iran
baran1.jpg

Ganira Pasheya have a very odd look. She is a Member of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan [1][2]

Ganira%20Pashayeva100806-1-big.jpg

Azeris kid
Azerbaijan+Ethnic+Azeri+child+trad+costume+Novruz+ fest+pix+Onnik+Krikorian.jpeg

30j65w6.jpg

Azeris commander

Ramil%20Usubov110306-5-big.jpg

Some Azeri pretty girl.
p68517-1.jpg

Y-DNA of Republic Azeris

J2a-20.8%
R1a-19%
R1b-17.5%
E1b-11.1%
G2-8.0%
T-7.9%
L-4.8%
J1-4.8%
Q-4.8%
N-1.6%

Y-DNA of Iranian Azeris

J2b-21.11%
R1b-15.15%
G2-12.12%
J1-9.09%
R1a-9.09%
Q-9.09%
N-6.06%
L-3.03%
J2a-3.03%
R2-3.03%
G1-3.03%
C3-3.03%
O-3.03%

They have 3.03% C3 + 3.03% O3 + 9.09% Q + 6.06% N of 22% Mongoloid Y-DNA

@ManUNITEDglory Oow thanx again You show some pran iranian bullshits that what a moron you are if you want to some reality look there .
You are little kid living with daydreams . Also thinking kets and selkups are turkic but azerbaijanis uygurs , turks are not turkic . GO KİLL YOURSELF MORON

@ManUNITEDglory Oow thanx again You show some pran iranian bullshits that what a moron you are if you want to some reality look there .
You are little kid living with daydreams . Also thinking kets and selkups are turkic but azerbaijanis uygurs , turks are not turkic . GO KİLL YOURSELF MORON

Lol what a pointless post.

I said Kets and Selkup were mixed groups.

try it :D Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try and laugh at this:no:

Turkish Aydin

ADMIXTURE+Turkish_Aydin_Ho_3.png

1 Sample 18.5% Mongoloid admixture
2 Sample 18% Mongoloid admixture
1 Sample 17% Mongoloid admixture
3 Sample 15% Mongoloid admixture

------------------------

1 Sample 13.7% Mongoloid admixture
2 Sample 13.5% Mongoloid admixture
1 Sample 12.5% Mongoloid admixture