What's new

Censorship on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
" You have freedom of speech as long as it involves being beneficial to Iran "
'' you have freedom of speech as long as the speech contains 'Murd barg Amreeka' also Pakistan should not let Iran's enemy roam freely on her land. Iran have the right to sponsor the likes of Kulbushan yadav though''

dude they were all successful. its my actual ban material hahahaha
What if I copy & paste it? Would it work again or is it first time the charm thingy?

'' you have freedom of speech as long as the speech contains 'Murd barg Amreeka' also Pakistan should not let Iran's enemy roam freely on her land. Iran have the right to sponsor the likes of Kulbushan yadav though''

"you have freedom of speech as long as it contains a yahoodi conspiracy also Pakistan is new country Iran is perpetually existing so Pakistan should simply let India and Iran trade through its territory by Baniya Mubarak Patel"

What if I copy & paste it? Would it work again or is it first time the charm thingy?

you have to wind up some tiger youth bahani side by side

"you have freedom of speech as long as it contains a yahoodi conspiracy also Pakistan is new country Iran is perpetually existing so Pakistan should simply let India and Iran trade through its territory by Baniya Mubarak Patel"
'Pakistan should give Iran most favourite nation status also Pakistan should buy cheap petrol from Iran even though it's already smuggled in to Pakistan but f*ck the logic. Baniya mubarik Patel is such a cool name for a bond actor. Pakistan should make War 2.0 & hire Patel as the protogonist. Oh lmao forgot we already have him, he can be used for free... But NO.. we should give India access to him because enemity is of no use. We are same people separated by boarders. Jinna y u do dis..
you have to wind up some tiger youth bahani side by side
Oh f I forgot. Dissing youthians works 11 out of 10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom