What's new

Censorship on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaloom just produce credible sources. Just that. As simple as that.
Even the guy writing the blog isnt giving his report that much worth by publishing it as news report.
Why u are acting all drama mama.

Sir,

If you don't see any standards over her----you may try bharat rakshak---they will indeed love to hear from you.

We maybe naïve---but we are not stupid.

Why bharat rakshak? Is that who you compare Defence.pk to? That would be a very low standard.

Namaloom just produce credible sources. Just that. As simple as that. Even the guy writing the blog isnt giving his report that much worth by publishing it as news report.
Why u are acting all drama mama.

How do you know? That guy who wrote the piece for Washington Post is a Bureau Chief in China. Do you know what that position means? If you were a journalist you would kill to become a Bureau Chief and then make sure you don't report anything based on your personal prejudice to ensure your position isn't compromised. Go live a day in China and try to ask questions on Xinjiang, Tibet, Taiwan, Tiananmen Square and other sensitive topics. You will be deported the very next hour.

Why bharat rakshak? Is that who you compare Defence.pk to? That would be a very low standard.

How do you know? That guy who wrote the piece for Washington Post is a Bureau Chief in China. Do you know what that position means? If you were a journalist you would kill to become a Bureau Chief and then make sure you don't report anything based on your personal prejudice to ensure your position isn't compromised. Go live a day in China and try to ask questions on Xinjiang, Tibet, Taiwan, Tiananmen Square and other sensitive topics. You will be deported the very next hour.

You think just because he is Bureau Chief of Washington Post in China, that he has some special status in China? Nope. Wherever he goes, he is followed around by Chinese intelligence agency folks. That's how things work in China. He cannot even question anyone for first hand information openly on a sensitive topic without a government minder present. So ofcourse if he is relying on Radio Free Asia, he would have his reasons to believe in what they sourced from locals in Xinjiang.

The two bolded statements. Dont u sense contradiction in ur own statements.

That place will meet your standards and satisfy your needs---. Good luck. Thank you.

The two bolded statements. Dont u sense contradiction in ur own statements.

There is no contradiction. The only contradiction is in your lack of understanding English language.

When I asked, 'do you think he has some special status in China if he is the Bureau Chief'? That was meant to say, he does not enjoy any more freedom of movement from Chinese authorities or intelligence agencies than any other regular journalist. He used Radio Free Asia as the source for his blog because he must have felt secure in the knowledge that the report by Radio Free Asia was credible enough to base his blog on it.

When I said, 'he is the Bureau Chief in China and you don't know what that position means' it meant that he takes his position seriously and will not risk his career by writing something which did not have any credibility.

Instead of engaging in polemical nonsense, try to come up with some facts based discussion regarding religious freedoms in China. The moderators and Admin of this forum is asleep and has instead chosen to release their lackeys on this thread to make empty tin can noises so that they won't have to reinstate the thread regarding Chinese repression of religious freedoms for Muslims.

That place will meet your standards and satisfy your needs---. Good luck. Thank you.

Looks like you give bharat rakshak more credibility than I do. Sorry to see your sad state of affairs.

Mastan bahi he is calling us lackeys. Lets pick up hockey sticks and teach him a lesson.

May lackey nahi hoon. Shutup ho jao.

LoL. You guys keep up your childish antics. Am bored of reading one-liner trolling.

youtube, twitter and facebook have closed many pro-eastern-bloc accounts especially since 2011.

Leave it, maybe you not able to grasp what I am trying to say.

Gaddafi conspiracy theories taking a toll on your mind.

Was about to post a thread about the censorship on this forum then saw this.

So there's a policy on spreading propaganda in favor of and protecting China. Got it.

My thread was also deleted which was about Uighur Muslims.

If Washington Post isn't credible enough source then i don't think Samaa and the accounts of Pakistanis is definitely not credible for mods here.

I wonder who would be credible enough?

Was about to post a thread about the censorship on this forum then saw this.

So there's a policy on spreading propaganda in favor of and protecting China. Got it.

My thread was also deleted which was about Uighur Muslims.

If Washington Post isn't credible enough source then i don't think Samaa and the accounts of Pakistanis is definitely not credible for mods here.

I wonder who would be credible enough?

Mods have their own ridiculous standard on what is credible source and what is not .

Mods have their own ridiculous standard on what is credible source and what is not .

Funny enough, i have posted on other issues with sources that are considered not credible and "lifafi" by Pakistanis, even downright anti-Pakistani (DAWN - https://www.mafialeaks.org/bbc-hard...meed-haroon-exposed-facebook-trolls-are-ispr/) and they were fine.

But on issue of China, even Samaa isn't credible enough.

I got the message loud and clear though. It isn't as free as I thought and Chinese oppression and their holocaust on Muslims is off-limits. Don't even bring it up.

I won't, boss.

This does not give justification to mods for deleting what they think is fake
The main issue is what mods here base their reasoning on to delete threads
I don't know what you are talking about I have never seen any wrong moderation here. Some people do complain but you know humans they are never happy with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom