What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I just reacted to the arrogant behavoir of Al Hasani, nothing else. He thinks that Arabs are superior than the rest of the world and then this whole ridiculous claiming of ancient dead Semitic peoples who have nothing to do with Arabs. One thing that disgusted me was that he proudly represented the Arab slave trade article. As I said before. Wikipedia is mostly hated by people whose world views and political agendas don't fit with the sources of Wiki articles. The same people will later use Wikipedia to prove the truth of their opinion. I don't see Wikipedia as dogmatic truth and I even disagree with some articles and sources anyway.

Oh one thing: I will actually drag anything what I want into a discussion and neither you nor other Turks are forced to engage in anything.

As for my ethnicity: My parents come from a Sunni Turkish background. However they aren't religious but secular. My mum is originally from Adana and father was born in Ankara. I don't consider myself Sunni by the way

Clown. I am not even fully Arab and do not recognize something as "ethnic superiority". And you keep repeating idiotic claims like "Arabs" having nothing to do with ancient Semitic civilizations when every single Arab country and its people live in lands were those ancient Semitic civilizations were native and obviously their descendants are today's Arabs. What is certain is that we are native to the ancient ME and we are the biggest claimants of those civilizations and not you or anybody else. Every historian agrees with that. Do you understand that?

Nobody has "proudly represented" anything about slavery you moron. I posted a link to counter your claim of enslaved Arab. No such thing existed anyway. I don't support slavery but I won't cry about it either as I had nothing to do with it and secondly it was used by all world powers. Slaves practically built our world.

The only thing you use is Wikipedia. Nothing else. Stop commenting on issues that you have no clue about. That would be a great thing and safe us Arabs from engaging with you.

You should also stop quoting my posts once every week to start a troll discussion when nobody mentions you or even gives you a remote thought.

You have started EVERY SINGLE discussion as can be seen by everybody or by just looking at how the discussions started. Once again this discussion tonight. With an insult and then you have the audacity to cry about arrogance. Anyone that knows me on PDF knows that I reply to insults in a similar fashion as the one that starts. Regardless of where they are from. I had my discussions with fellow Arab users several times too. But now we know each other and there is no problem. I don't have anything against Turks let alone Mongols. I am yet to met a single Mongol in my life. But when you keep insulting Arabs, my country (KSA), Iraq etc. you force me to step down to your level. 99% of my bans are due to going overboard in those replies. I hardly ever start the trolling like you have done all the time.

You are a little kid with complexes and nothing more. Use Wikipedia to see what complexes mean.

Lastly understand once and for all that I do not give a CRAP about sects. I have Muslims, Christians and Atheists in my immediate family. The last thing I want to waste my time on are sects. So you can go and **** yourself with your Wahhabi nonsense. It's the Hanbali fiqh and it's only followed by 23% of the Saudi Arabian population. Even your beloved Wikipedia states so. Rest follow the Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanafi fiqs and Sufism outside the several million big Shia community that consists of both Zaydis, Twelvers and Ismailis. Basically all 8 major sects of Islam are native to the lands of KSA. Just because the Najdi dominated clergy officially follows the Hanbali fiqh it does not mean that all citizens follow suit. It's mostly entirely confined to Najd. They don't. In fact the vast majority does not.

I hope that your troll brain has learnt this as well so I don't have to repeat myself. Now go cry to the moderators.

On the other hand I would have no problem "making peace with you" right now if you stopped your trolling and this silly discussion and others will be forgotten because I don't really care about such discussions at the end of the day. It only takes me a few minutes to reply and I am down with flu so I have time to waste. But on the other hand if you keep quoting my posts with the sole intention of trolling/insulting then don't expect anything other than a retaliation. Just like in real life if anyone tried something with me. No, it has nothing to do with being a "bad boy" or what the hell they call it nowadays it's just a principle that I have. You bother me, I bother you. On the other hand I don't hold grudges which you seem to do to the extremes and to a pathetic level. One could think that you were a woman during her menstrual cycle. I have 3 sisters so I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
987416.png

kkgtBNc.jpg

I just reacted to the arrogant behavoir of Al Hasani, nothing else. He thinks that Arabs are superior than the rest of the world and then this whole ridiculous claiming of ancient dead Semitic peoples who have nothing to do with Arabs. One thing that disgusted me was that he proudly represented the Arab slave trade article. As I said before. Wikipedia is mostly hated by people whose world views and political agendas don't fit with the sources of Wiki articles. The same people will later use Wikipedia to prove the truth of their opinion. I don't see Wikipedia as dogmatic truth and I even disagree with some articles and sources anyway.
My opinion is that you are not obliged to respond every ones posts.
My 2 cents:
An alive nation is proud of her current status, not some imaginary pasts.
If you have nothing to offer in the 21st century, you would more think of some imaginary history to satisfy your ego.
We are an alive nation, but, let other nations to think in the way they want ;) Not Our Business.
Oh one thing: I will actually drag anything what I want into a discussion and neither you nor other Turks are forced to engage in anything.
In a rational world, you were right.
When talking with middle easterners, you are wrong. They don't consider you as a single independent person, rather consider you as your nation. Also, they are xenophobic and will jump on your fellow countrymen and consider your act as conspiracy of your fellow country men.
As for my ethnicity: My parents come from a Sunni Turkish background. However they aren't religious but secular. My mum is originally from Adana and father was born in Ankara. I don't consider myself Sunni by the way
OK, I thought you are a kurd, since you were interested in Iranic stuff.
I believe your opinions are very wrong about modern history of Iran. If you can read Farsi language, I can introduce you to some of the best classic books written about the history of Iran. It would be much better than reading from wikipedia which is distorted by trolling of Pan-Iranist Neo-Nazis, and Islamists. Also, take a look at Naser Pour-Pirar and other so called revisionist persian historians about their books on pre-islamic era.

@rmi5

Another poor attempt of trolling. I have lived in Europe for over half of my life. I am of European ancestry as well and half of my family lives in Europe. You are more engulfed in what you call "ME culture" than I will ever be probably.

You see you don't know, either don't want to believe it or have not researched this trolls past history when it comes to Arabs or me and who was the instigator of those silly discussions. In all of them he started. With an insult. We saw in that other thread. Your type of debating is not any different and you also defend Azerbaijan and Turks wherever you can.

I don't have a problem with Turks or Mongols or other Mongoloid people. You might have with Arabs but that's not my problem. Nor really with anyone. Everyone and his dog on PDF knows that I reply in the same fashion to trolls if they are trolling me. Arab users know this too.

Anyway you can be butthurt but I don't hold grudges otherwise we two would not have been on good terms for 6 months or so given once ancient discussions.

If you took offense for anything I wrote as a reply to that troll I apologize and if you do the same then even better. Then this is completely forgotten for my part at least.

P.S: I would not give a crap if you dealt similarly with an Arab version of Charon 2. In fact I would have supported you. Stupidity is annoying regardless of nationality.

Last edited:
Omg jets everywhere in Ankara, are they flying an entire fleet or something ? @Sinan 29 Ekim preparations ? if so thats a HUGE israf.

Mate, i was thinking the same like what the fvcked happened, war broked out or what.....

So....i thought there is 29 Ekim but there should be jets in 29 Ekim.....later than i thought but Ak Saray is going to be opened so our Sultan might want some Jets to buzz over his palace while opening it....

you were stalking her workmates? or rumour?

No.......

I saw she thanked to a guy named Muhammed's post. I know he is her supervisor and a decent guy. And he is an Indian who works in Turkey. So i got curious and looked to his profile. Like i wanted to learn how would be the life for an Indian who works in Turkey.

While looking to his posts i saw a picture where my GF and some other people (both boys and girls sitting in a table). She works in company with 70 employes, and she once said, she is not friends with everybody but with a small circle. So i looked everyone's profile in that table to learn about her close friends.

But seems like some girls notices and bragged about "Your boyfriend have looked our profile. :rolleyes1: " Which made her angry......god. :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom