What's new

Çay Bahçesi

extreme_face.gif
lol u too ?? :rofl: damn the girls :lol:

Yes, in facebook and i don't have clue about how did they able to see whom viewed their profiles...

Are you serious man ? I checked google and people keep saying its impossible, it shouldn't be possible isn't it ? otherwise I have to delete my account :D well may be not, I'm not gonna see %90 of these people, who cares what do they think.

Are you serious man ? I checked google and people keep saying its impossible, it shouldn't be possible isn't it ? otherwise I have to delete my account :D well may be not, I'm not gonna see %90 of these people, who cares what do they think.

A bit of google search shows that it's indeed impossible.

Nothing to worry about then. :D

@kaan became @Hakan

Yes, in facebook and i don't have clue about how did they able to see whom viewed their profiles...
Maybe she was stalking you back ;)

Did you click something on her profile? Like something?

From what i heared from GF, they didn't talked like they were spoked....they basically saying "You are boyfriend but he eyes for other girls"... I bet they are don't have serious boyfriend and got jealous of her..... girls...
Damn them girls! cant live a happy healthy relationship alone :o::o::o:

@Sinan

May be she told you this to test you and you spilled the beans yourself ? :D
THAT could be true! :whistle:

Maybe she was stalking you back
Did you click something on her profile? Like something?

I have no idea....:undecided:

THAT could be true!
I need to confirm this.

GF is naive...i don't think she would think of a scheme like this... but i really can't be sure of the capabilities of the girls... I generally think that I'm much more intelligent than girls but sometimes they make me feel like dumb....

I generally think that I'm much more intelligent than girls but sometimes they make me feel like dumb....
Dear god! :blink: I feel challenged :pissed:

@Akheilos

@Sinan is so innocent, he needs female guidance, help him find the ultimate defence techniques againts these sneaky attacks :D
Brother I myself am more boyish than a girl and have no idea how their brain works ask @Horus or @Hyperion they seems to think they have the women species sorted :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom