What's new

Çay Bahçesi

987316.png

bu araplar tam mal, gelmis 500 milyon arap var diye ovunuyor ama ulkeleri cogu bombok. Orta dogudaki petrol yataklarindan hur ve zengin yasimalari ortadaki fitneyi nasil kavracaklarini kor etmis:-). yarin oralarida ates yakarsa ben seni gorurum salak....

bu araplar tam mal, gelmis 500 milyon arap var diye ovunuyor ama ulkeleri cogu bombok. Orta dogudaki petrol yataklarindan hur ve zengin yasimalari ortadaki fitneyi nasil kavracaklarini kor etmis:-). yarin oralarida ates yakarsa ben seni gorurum salak....

If you remember, a few weeks ago either the ambassador or foreign minister of sweden told turkey, that we are lucky for not having oil, since oil makes the the people lazy, because of the easy money

@Wave @atatwolf @Oublious @Sinan
As you guys saw it, these Persian members are not civilized. So there is no point in wasting your time in discussing with them.
In contrast to their low culture, which swearing and racism is common, reading your discussion with that foul mouth farsi, just gave me a headache. So, quit that piss contest.

@Hakan aka? Kaan is that you? Is that your real name?
IDK what my real name is. :cheesy:

Could be kaan could be hakan could be ahmet. :p:

As far as I remember I never confirmed that my real name was kaan. I think @Sinan mentioned it and I gave a thanks nothing more nothing less. Yoksa gunah olurdu. :D
Is it full version of Atak?
@billiejean

ahah LOL by the way, official name of my country is kyrgyz republic not kyrgyzstan :D

@Kaan i don't get alerts :S
Your gonna have to ask webby. Everyone keeps asking me but I cant do anything because admin already knows about the problem.

Last edited:
A strange version of Turkish anthem, but i like the animation in background though. :D

@Charon 2
You don't need to engage in troll wars with arabs, and if you did, try not to drag the name of turks in your discussion, since it forces us to engage in those useless troll debates, which is nothing but a waste of time of our time.
BTW, what ethnicity do you belong to? Are you a Turk or a Kurd or Laz or persian or ... ?
Also, do not drag Shiism into your discussions either.
There are already enough troll wars in ME and Europe section, and I can tell you based on my own experience that engaging in this constant flow of troll discussions, is nothing but a waste of your time.
About Wikipedia, One can use it from time to time(not on a 24/7 basis), but should have it in mind that it's not much trustworthy, and is mostly polluted by brain dead morons, specially about history subjects.

@Charon 2
You don't need to engage in troll wars with arabs, and if you did, try not to drag the name of turks in your discussion, since it forces us to engage in those useless troll debates, which is nothing but a waste of time of our time.
BTW, what ethnicity do you belong to? Are you a Turk or a Kurd or Laz or persian or ... ?
Also, do not drag Shiism into your discussions either.
There are already enough troll wars in ME and Europe section, and I can tell you based on my own experience that engaging in this constant flow of troll discussions, is nothing but a waste of your time.
About Wikipedia, One can use it from time to time(not on a 24/7 basis), but should have it in mind that it's not much trustworthy, and is mostly polluted by brain dead morons, specially about history subjects.

I just reacted to the arrogant behavoir of Al Hasani, nothing else. He thinks that Arabs are superior than the rest of the world and then this whole ridiculous claiming of ancient dead Semitic peoples who have nothing to do with Arabs. One thing that disgusted me was that he proudly represented the Arab slave trade article. As I said before. Wikipedia is mostly hated by people whose world views and political agendas don't fit with the sources of Wiki articles. The same people will later use Wikipedia to prove the truth of their opinion. I don't see Wikipedia as dogmatic truth and I even disagree with some articles and sources anyway.

Oh one thing: I will actually drag anything what I want into a discussion and neither you nor other Turks are forced to engage in anything.

As for my ethnicity: My parents come from a Sunni Turkish background. However they aren't religious but secular. My mum is originally from Adana and father was born in Ankara. I don't consider myself Sunni by the way

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom