What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Lets hope bro, how does it work in US, do you have to drive with a teacher before going to expert and where is the driving exam, on the road or in a special facility?
IDK how it is in florida but one of my friends in America went through this process:

When he was 15 he got a learners permit after he passed a short test. WIth the learners permit he could drive the car if there is someone 18 or older in the passengers seat who has a drivers license. When he turned 16 he took an easy drivers course and had to have I think around 50 hours of driving experience in order to get his license. After that you have a license and your only 16 years old.

:usflag:

Lets hope bro, how does it work in US, do you have to drive with a teacher before going to expert and where is the driving exam, on the road or in a special facility?

Pretty much like @Kaan said if you are 15-16 getting a learners permit, but since I never did that and am older I don't need to get a learners permit as long as I pass a written and driving exam with an expert. Part of the driving exam will be on the road and a facility.

It looks cool and we are related to them.
:D

Do you mean genetically or linguistically? I think Kazakh people look almost the same as native Americans but most people don't accept them as Turkic although they migrated from Central Asia.

IDK how it is in florida but one of my friends in America went through this process:

When he was 15 he got a learners permit after he passed a short test. WIth the learners permit he could drive the car if there is someone 18 or older in the passengers seat who has a drivers license. When he turned 16 he took an easy drivers course and had to have I think around 50 hours of driving experience in order to get his license. After that you have a license and your only 16 years old.

:usflag:
Pretty much like @Kaan said if you are 15-16 getting a learners permit, but since I never did that and am older I don't need to get a learners permit as long as I pass a written and driving exam with an expert. Part of the driving exam will be on the road and a facility.
Its quite the same as Switzerland except that you need to be 18 even to get lerners permit, how expensive is the whole fun in US?
I had to pay around 100$/h which makes 5000$ for 50 hours, :cheesy: i ''only'' needed around 30 hours though, and now i have no money for a car yet. :lol:

Last edited:
:D

Do you mean genetically or linguistically? I think Kazakh people look almost the same as native Americans but most people don't accept them as Turkic although they migrated from Central Asia.
Some people say both but I think mostly genetic.

Its quite the same as Switzerland except that you need to be 18 even to get lerners permit, how expensive is the whole fun in US?
I had to pay around 100$/h which makes 5000$ for 50 hours, :cheesy: i ''only'' needed around 30 hours though, and now i have no money for a car yet. :lol:
what you need to pay per hour depends on the total hours that you register for. In my case, I found a place with about 60$ per hour.

what you need to pay per hour depends on the total hours that you register for. In my case, I found a place with about 60$ per hour.
How many hours did you take?

Back
Top Bottom