What's new

Çay Bahçesi

How many hours did you take?
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was about 20 hours, if I am not mistaking. But, I do remember that the cost was much higher for less total hours, maybe about 80-90$ per hour.

@telkon

Bu resim neredendi ? Göktürkler deniyor ama
5958508fc115.jpg

Abilerin saçlar uzun, sanki Avrasya Kıpçaklarınında saçları uzundu diye hatırlıyorum bi bilgin var mı ? ben hala ısrarcıyım, bence kazıyıp tutam bırakma geleneği sonradan yaygınlaşmış birşey(belki Moğollarda ortaya çıkıp yayılmıştır ?), ki zaten Selçuklular uzun saçlıyken, Osmanlı zamanında da kazınmış saç ve bazen bi tutam at kuyruğu makbul.

Its quite the same as Switzerland except that you need to be 18 even to get lerners permit, how expensive is the whole fun in US?
I had to pay around 100$/h which makes 5000$ for 50 hours, :cheesy: i ''only'' needed around 30 hours though, and now i have no money for a car yet. :lol:

Probably only about $100 total, and there isn't hours of experience required for the drivers license, not sure about the learners since I don't have to take it because of my age, just as long as I pass the tests and pay for the license.

$5000 is insane, they should give you a free cheap car.

I don't remember exactly, but I think it was about 20 hours, if I am not mistaking. But, I do remember that the cost was much higher for less total hours, maybe about 80-90$ per hour.
@Kaan @XenoEnsi-14 is it true that most Americans drive automatic and what are you guys driving?
In Switzerland you cant drive a manual car if you make your license with an automatic but the other way around is allowed.

Probably only about $100 total, and there isn't hours of experience required for the drivers license, not sure about the learners since I don't have to take it because of my age, just as long as I pass the tests and pay for the license.

$5000 is insane, they should give you a free cheap car.
Well you need a teacher anyway here or you wouldnt pass the exams.

@Kaan @XenoEnsi-14 is it true that most Americans drive automatic and what are you guys driving?
In Switzerland you cant drive a manual car if you make your license with an automatic but the other way around is allowed.

About the same I guess, and I don't think you have to register as an manual or automatic. I would drive an automatic, manual keeps making funny noises and I might just kick the stick shift off.

Its quite the same as Switzerland except that you need to be 18 even to get lerners permit, how expensive is the whole fun in US?
I had to pay around 100$/h which makes 5000$ for 50 hours, :cheesy: i ''only'' needed around 30 hours though, and now i have no money for a car yet. :lol:
LOL, that is insane. I took driving lessons from private company which was run by one guy. Hourly rate was 35 euro. I took 20 classes in total and the final exam that you take from the government is 230 euro. I passed my exam the first time :D.

Guys, I have a question
I was reading that in 1932, Iran and Turkey signed a deal in which Iran gave the lesser Ararat to Turkey, in exchange for 23 square kilometers of land in Qatur, then in Van province and now in Iran. Does anyone know the reasons behind this deal? Also, was the Mount Ararat itself in Iran's territory or only the lesser Ararat was part of the deal?

Lol.... all of this payment for driving is insane.. :lol:

I learned driving from my father at the age of 14.... You have to attend driving course before the exam... I went to course only 1 time.... they told me that you know how to drive, you don't need any classes.

Overall it cost me around $200 to take my licence. :D

Guys, I have a question
I was reading that in 1932, Iran and Turkey signed a deal in which Iran gave the lesser Ararat to Turkey, in exchange for 23 square kilometers of land in Qatur, then in Van province and now in Iran. Does anyone know the reasons behind this deal? Also, was the Mount Ararat itself in Iran's territory or only the lesser Ararat was part of the deal?

Ararat rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To deal with the rebellion you gave control of the lesser Ararat to Turkey.... so Turkish troops encircled the mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the same I guess, and I don't think you have to register as an manual or automatic. I would drive an automatic, manual keeps making funny noises and I might just kick the stick shift off.
Manual is more fun to drive but i would take an automatic for long distances, for some reason automatic is not so widespread in Europe.

LOL, that is insane. I took driving lessons from private company which was run by one guy. Hourly rate was 35 euro. I took 20 classes in total and the final exam that you take from the government is 230 euro. I passed my exam the first time :D.
35 Euro? Wow thats cheap. :agree:

Guys, I have a question
I found this original document from the official website of Grand National Assembly with the date of 19. June 1932, i didnt read the whole thing but it describes the course of the new border, dont know why there was this agreement.

http://www.tbmm.gov.tr/tutanaklar/K...tbmmc011/kanuntbmmc011/kanuntbmmc01102011.pdf

Automatic of course. I don't like manual car. :sick: I think most people, 90-95%+ use automatic cars.
In US, the license is the same for manual and automatic.

Guys, I have a question
I was reading that in 1932, Iran and Turkey signed a deal in which Iran gave the lesser Ararat to Turkey, in exchange for 23 square kilometers of land in Qatur, then in Van province and now in Iran.
That's right.
Does anyone know the reasons behind this deal?
I think because Turkey wanted to connect its land to Nakhchivan.
Also, was the Mount Ararat itself in Iran's territory or only the lesser Ararat was part of the deal?
No, only the eastern side of the mountain plus the small land that connects it to nakhchivan and araz river was part of the deal.

Last edited:
vb
Guys, I have a question
Where is Qatur? I googled it and I couldn't find anything..

Back
Top Bottom