What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Is it possible to buy, liquid gas from Turkmenistan over Azerbaijan or build a Pipeline in the Caspian Sea?
And why are they not sell it to Pakistan and India?

We should limit Iranian Gas, and stop helping them to avoid their sanctions.

Is it possible to buy, liquid gas from Turkmenistan over Azerbaijan or build a Pipeline in the Caspian Sea
it is possible but first Caspian sea should be divided between all 5 countries there 3 scenario for it
1 iran says we have deal with russia 50 % of sea is ours
2 iran says all countries should have equial 20% of sea
3 all the countries should have territory due to their cost and islands this is what international law says and this is the thing iran wont accept cuz iran's share will be 13%

hy are they not sell it to Pakistan and India?
cuz mysteriously isis poped up on our border they killed our soldiers and run , they becoming more danger with each passing year last report i read they have camp in afghanistan which train 150 terrorist each 2 month our armed forces is about 30k (including air force and navy ) and we have another 35k in reserved which we recall them back to serves to fight them . since we dont have money to built walls like turkey we dig trenches 4 meter wide and 4 meter deep

3 all the countries should have territory due to their cost and islands this is what international law says and this is the thing iran wont accept cuz iran's share will be 13%
Then we bomb the fvck out of them and liberate Tabriz.

I was itching for this for years.
IAIO_Qaher-313_5.jpg

This is Iranian air farce

They are weak, they don't stand a chance.

Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan could move into Iran and absolutely crush them.

Then we bomb the fvck out of them and liberate Tabriz.

I was itching for this for years.
IAIO_Qaher-313_5.jpg

This is Iranian air farce

They are weak, they don't stand a chance.

Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan could move into Iran and absolutely crush them.

No need to risk our forces.
Israel & USA will do that soon

it is possible but first Caspian sea should be divided between all 5 countries there 3 scenario for it
1 iran says we have deal with russia 50 % of sea is ours
2 iran says all countries should have equial 20% of sea

cuz mysteriously isis poped up on our border they killed our soldiers and run , they becoming more danger with each passing year last report i read they have camp in afghanistan which train 150 terrorist each 2 month our armed forces is about 30k (including air force and navy ) and we have another 35k in reserved which we recall them back to serves to fight them . since we dont have money to built walls like turkey we dig trenches 4 meter wide and 4 meter deep

Did Turkmenistan ever asked for help?
If not Turkey can easily support Turkmenistan with Drones and AirForce.

But the Turkmen President is not really friendly to Turkey.

It seems fun to ''drive'' to work with that beastly thing!
depends you'd have to be a midget to fit into the cockpit.

if you are both bald and midget I feel sad for you man :(

Iran’s-Qaher-F-313-Stealth-Fighter-Jet-–-Pilot-Needs-To-Squat.jpg

My car has better leg room :)

I'll admit it'd be a cool toy for a child though :rofl:

Last edited:
Very interesting to not see Turkmenistan in TANAP project, they should be participating it as soon as possible.

WE has to be careful about FETO secret organization of CIA, this structure targetting to change our religion and use us as a tool to weakining area by fighting each other between Sunnis and Shias.

Their first target was capture to Turkic and AFrican countries, they never infiltrate to Arab countries because Arabs can understand holy Qur-an and true hadith properly, so they know FETO is a big lyer. America use another tactics and plans to cheating Arabs, like capture politicians and kings.

As Turkic countries we has to do cooperation on all fields and get more contact, we can even work with Russia, China or Iran but we has to be carryfull their wishes and interests too.

F35B yerine çift motorlu Hürkuş-D istiyorum TCG Anadolu için. Tanesi 10 milyon doların altına gelir, çıkartma harekatlarını her türlü desteklemeye yeter, filonun hava savunmasına da katkı yapabilir radarı olmasa bile filonun radarlarını kullanarak AIM-120 bırakabilir.

Back
Top Bottom