Çay Bahçesi

https://****/joinchat/CmIfslEUKhvPFKX_VBLmhg

PDF on telegram

Screenshot_20180216-231703.png

trmilitary was cool during 2000s now it's a cesspit

muh guided munitions
muh expensive F35B
fvck trmilitary

last I saw there was like 10 people active on trmilitary, I don't know why the fvck they are paying for hosting for their private club. They could literally do the same thing in a whatsapp group

let them get high on their own farts

Şunu iyi okuyun !

http://m.haberturk.com/tsk-dayanisma-vakfindan-bagis-uyarisi-1841475

Biraz bağış da buraya yapın!

Milletce o kadar salak şeyler yaşıyoruz ki ben de popular olan vakıfa bağış yapmayı düşünüyodum ama haber okuduktan sonra diğerine yapmam daga mantıklı diye düşündüm, zira neyin ne olduğunu bilmiyorduk ta ki bir gazeteci araştırana kadar.

Devlet büyüklerimiz, savunma bakanlığımız zahmette bulunup bi açıklama mı yaptı, bir sey mi söyledi.
Elleri ayakları yorulmasın aman o koltuklarda otursunlar paşa paşa

Last edited:
HAZIR DAİMA HAZIR :D

Patlamak üzere olan yanan tüpün üstüne havlu kapatcam diye koşturan milletten başka ne beklenir ki, bir de bu milleti savaşla terörle korkutmaya çalışıyorlar ya sadece gülüyorum :)

muh guided munitions
muh expensive F35B
fvck trmilitary

last I saw there was like 10 people active on trmilitary, I don't know why the fvck they are paying for hosting for their private club. They could literally do the same thing in a whatsapp group

I was interested mostly in the special forces part. Big loss for me ;(

muh guided munitions
muh expensive F35B
fvck trmilitary

weird club, i now ther is some people working in the defence industry. Outside that people not much to offer, ther is always people who now better, and it is never good:-). I have never registered because of that weird culture.

weird club, i now ther is some people working in the defence industry. Outside that people not much to offer, ther is always people who now better, and it is never good:-). I have never registered because of that weird culture.
I think it's because people got older and they lost their imagination. I know there are people in TRmilitary who are much more knowledgeable than me but they lost that edge.

I suggested that we station UAVs on TCG Anadolu instead of F35Bs and they treated me like I was suggesting something outside the realm of possibilities. They treated me like I was insane.

What the fvck. :rofl:

Like we can make a 5. generation fighter, but can't make a carrier-based UCAV for 10-15 million dollars a unit.

Back
Top Bottom