What's new

Career in the ISI

i think that isi donot selects civilians for isi profeesion most of isi members are belonged to army so it is very difficult to join isi

Hi,

To you newbies is---please don't publish your real name on this web-site and then state that you want to join a highly rated intelligence agency.

Did you young kids not think before disclosing your identities on a public forum and you want to enter the dark mercurial world of espionage where secrecy is every thing.

Hi,

To you newbies is---please don't publish your real name on this web-site and then state that you want to join a highly rated intelligence agency.

Did you young kids not think before disclosing your identities on a public forum and you want to enter the dark mercurial world of espionage where secrecy is every thing.

Good one :lol:

Their cover got blown on day one :woot:

i think isi s blend of three services and a lot of civilians

ISI shud have a website... it will find much more better qualified people by opening this process up.... CIA,KGB and Mossad do the same...

1st December was last date to enter initials through MOD into ISI.but those qualified men can still manage to get into ISI if theyv got any associates.

hey, this person might be an undercover hindian agent.they use "third class" methods to extract info

The M Company®;119359 said:
hey, this person might be an undercover hindian agent.they use "third class" methods to extract info

:rofl: Nice, "Hindian agent" :rofl:

I am curious about the SIGINT part of ISI. Is the recruitment for that different from the regular HUMINT recruitment process?

I don't want to really join it but I am very curious about the SIGINT portion of ISI. Maybe some of the technical people should consider joining that instead of the field work that ISI mostly gets involved in. Anyone have any info on the codebreaking part of ISI? It exists, right?

For that you need to know someone in the military specially in the Army,
I Will not name the person he is a Assist dirctors in ISI Grade 19, he went to Murree and went right to the Guard room of Army Intelligece Base and asked for the Commandant a Lt Col , explained him that he wants to join the Army Intelligence and wants a career in ISI. Well the commandant who is now a Maj Gen in GHQ called one of his friends in ISI and got him a job as a Junior Intell officer. You can try that approach but remember now a days in Clifdon they shoot first and than ask questions.

One question I want to know that there are 2 threads about ISI , if you can explain why do you want to Join ISI.
That might be your first Interview question. and please stay away from the phrase ( I want to serve my Country they wount buy that )??
so can you tell me Why you want to Join ISI.?

Any place for Woman in ISI as field agent? . After all in liberal , moderate and enlighten 'PAk foog' there should be equal opportunity for Woman.

Moderate 'Pak Fooj' Zindabad
Liberated Pakistan Paindabad.

Any place for Woman in ISI as field agent? . After all in liberal , moderate and enlighten 'PAk foog' there should be equal opportunity for Woman.

Moderate 'Pak Fooj' Zindabad
Liberated Pakistan Paindabad.

There are hunderds of Women field agents in ISI and they also are selected after going through the same test as their male counterpart.

The written test is conducted in the same hall for all men and women at the same time no discrimination is held in this regard.

After Written test they including women also go through psychological test.
The procedure for both is the same.

I wonder Where you had been living or living.

Back
Top Bottom