What's new

Captain Vikram Batra : Torturer Turned War Hero

Kiddo, you have no clue what you are on about.

Lets put it this way, brides here don't ask for toilet as the precondition of their consent for marriage.:D

You are pathetic, third world, dump , slum dwellers of a country mate, know your place.
Advise yourself that kiddo.
And, your condition is worse when it comes to sanitation. Link
With 40% living in multidimensional poverty, you're indeed first world. Not to mention nearly half of you are illiterate with increasing number of illustrates. You can deny all you want, but you are relatively poor and lives in one of the worst conditions.

That's why you are scared to look at facts and figures and comes with bravado, like we are rich and stronk.:lol:

Advise yourself that kiddo.
And, your condition is worse when it comes to sanitation. Link
With 40% living in multidimensional poverty, you're indeed first world. Not to mention nearly half of you are illiterate with increasing number of illustrates. You can deny all you want, but you are relatively poor and lives in one of the worst conditions.

That's why you are scared to look at facts and figures and comes with bravado, like we are rich and stronk.:lol:

I can see for myself as to what lies across the border. I don't like to chest thump on human suffering but KIDDO, this is on another level misery that you Indian have to put up with. Introduing a country, where the people only protein intake are rats.

You have got some audacity to talk shite . :omghaha:

As for Azad Kashmir , you have to be either highly delusional or simply blind to compare it with Indian occupied Kashmir and the condition it is in atm. It is a very prosperous region of Pakistan. And very peaceful.

Hence the word alleged. But if proven then that reflects your values as well.

if..... that too in an environment where false blaming against soldiers is a culture.

I can see for myself as to what lies across the border. I don't like to chest thump on human suffering but KIDDO, this is on another level misery that you Indian have to put up with. Introduing a country, where the people only protein intake are rats.

You have got some audacity to talk shite . :omghaha:

As for Azad Kashmir , you have to be either highly delusional or simply blind to compare it with Indian occupied Kashmir and the condition it is in atm. It is a very prosperous region of Pakistan. And very peaceful.
:DKeep giving tangent replies and whataboutery, that might save you from the embarrassment. Rich stronk cabbie.

:DKeep giving tangent replies and whataboutery, that might save you from the embarrassment. Rich stronk cabbie.

These are the ground realities of your slum of a country. What is there to deny? :D

I challenge you, to prove me wrong, that Azad Kashmir is not better then Indian occupied Kashmir. Why would Kashmiris not join their brethren across LOC , in peace and prosperity?

These are the ground realities of your slum of a country. What is there to deny? :D

I challenge you, to prove me wrong, that Azad Kashmir is not better then Indian occupied Kashmir. Why would Kashmiris not join their brethren across LOC , in peace and prosperity?
More :blah:. And denial.

Read back boi... Stop wasting my time to quote me give tangent replies. :D

Son, you are as irrelevant as slum of country you belong to. Your time is worthless, consider yourself extremely privileged that I am replying to you.

Back to the slum you came from your rat. :D

Son, you are as irrelevant as slum of country you belong to. Your time is worthless, consider yourself extremely privileged that I am replying to you.

Back to the slum you came from your rat. :D
Cabie ego is hurt.:lol: Bark little cabbie.

Cabie ego is hurt.:lol: Bark little cabbie.

Ego can be brusied by people of equal stature or above, you slum dwellers are irrelevant. Punching about your weight you malnutrition rat eating sub human? :D

Since when supporting army of ones country turn any one into terrorist sympathizers?
Then what do you name those people who sympthaize LeT/Hizb Muz/Taliban and Alweda?

Working in an enviroment where if any Army jawan ask for water, people will shut the door...It takes a toll on oneself to work for any army of any country to work in a comflict zone.
There are many who do what you said but what exactly are his heroics?

Ego can be brusied by people of equal stature or above, you slum dwellers are irrelevant. Punching about your weight you malnutrition rat eating sub human? :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just found out that India has released a movie glorifying this women harraser and torturer

So bumping this thread again so that people know that this guy receiving two bullets on his pichwara in kargil was a poetic justice for his crimes against kashmiri women

PAK army referred to him as Sher Shah ("Lion King"), that's itself explains his reputation.

The rest are just propaganda as usual...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom