What's new

Captain Vikram Batra : Torturer Turned War Hero

If I get to kill several terrorist before getting killed then I would love to meet same end after every beginning ;)
This is their true face.

Hope you meet the same end.

Alleged rapist because it's common in Kshashmir to blame Indian soldiers with rapes.. that's how the terrorist synpathisers design their plan.

Did you say human right abuser? When you are surrounded by people who are more than happy to get you killed or stone you to death, or simply help out terrorist to use them as human shields to blast their bodies to pieces then it's called self defence and guarding their country against possible threat that looks 24x7. Yes of course you can now start a debate on whose country is it... but that's what the fight is all about and after all we are not discussing this over a cup of tea but with guns... so when the terrorist dont hesitate to use a gun, then there should be no complain.
Hence the word alleged. But if proven then that reflects your values as well.

Since when supporting army of ones country turn any one into terrorist sympathizers?
Then what do you name those people who sympthaize LeT/Hizb Muz/Taliban and Alweda?
Since when did advocating killing of innocent people become a normal thing? Learn English as your spellings don't make any sense

Last edited:
One shot in center mass. Another on head. He didn't die, he live on as a reminder for Pakistan to never come back for Batra top aka point 4875.

Thank you for your detailed picture. This is exactly how I imagined Pakistan army men squashing a maggot. Same pattern we follow in dealing with foreign sponsored terrorists send from Afghan soil, and our black ops on Afghan soil.

One in the head and one in the chest. As we say in Pakistan, "WE JUST SEND THEM TO BE JUDGED".

Last edited:
This claim should be investigated , humiliating kashmiri people is old trick of Indian army to break them , if he did the same than he is no less than a scum who humiliated the guy who did pulwama , and that scum who tied down a detained person in front of army jeep .

Batra become hero to Indians after his death and word comes from his colleagues for what he did but what he did before that was put under the rug .

Thank you for your detailed picture. This is exactly how I imagined Pakistan army men squashing a maggot. Same pattern we follow in dealing with foreign sponsored terrorists send from Afghan soil, and our black ops on Afghan soil.
haha never knew you lot call men in uniform as maggots, ah not expecting anything better from cabbie dunces. But the pattern didn't gain you Kashmir. You're still on the outskirts of valley, trying and trying only to be squashed by many many Vikram batras. People from Valley will soon send your men in arms, bangles.

He was sent to hell by our brave soldiers. Good riddance!

Infact, Pakistani soldiers specifically warned him over the radio that he will be killed tomorrow....and he was killed the next day.

Precise!
When did it happen? We need to dispatch another 800,000 Gangadeshi state sponsored terrorists.

haha never knew you lot call men in uniform as maggots, ah not expecting anything better from cabbie dunces. But the pattern didn't gain you Kashmir. You're still on the outskirts of valley, trying and trying only to be squashed by many many Vikram batras. People from Valley will soon send your men in arms, bangles.

If the men in uniform are not behaving like they should do, then we don't treat them any different to say the TTP terrorists. As its mentioned, this rat was warned a day before that he will meet his end tomorrow, and as you mentioned, one in chest and one in head, its seems that PAK ARMY went into his post, grabbed him by his throat, and the two shots did the job. Its a common saying in Pakistan army, "WE JUST SEND THEM TO BE JUDGED". ;)

We are already sitting on Azad Kashmir that we wrestled away from you in 1948 war. And your army chief was recently pinged while sitting comfortably in his dev HQ. These little maggots did not stop us reminding your whole army hierarchy as to how did we spare their lives! LOL

If the men in uniform are not behaving like they should do, then we don't treat them any different to say the TTP terrorists. As its mentioned, this rat was warned a day before that he will meet his end tomorrow, and as you mentioned, one in chest and one in head, its seems that PAK ARMY went into his post, grabbed him by his throat, and the two shots did the job. Its a common saying in Pakistan army, "WE JUST SEND THEM TO BE JUDGED". ;)

We are already sitting on Azad Kashmir that we wrestled away from you in 1948 war. And your army chief was recently pinged while sitting comfortably in his dev HQ. These little maggots did not stop us reminding your whole army hierarchy as to how did we spare their lives! LOL
All these rants don't get you Batra point. :) Keep whining.

:o::o::o:
The dress does not change the specie ...
A maggot in uniform is still a maggot.
You should stop bringing up things you eat for a living to associate with armies.

All these rants don't get you Batra point. :) Keep whining.

I don't know what batra point is mate , but we are still occupying the strategic heights in kargil. :)

So tell me more, did he squeal like a pig just before Pakistan army gutted him? Did he beg for mercy for all those criminal acts against unarmed Kashmiri women? Even if he did, rat was not spared ;) .

I am EXRTREMELY happy justice was served for those Kashmiri women.

No no, we don't eat them, we just shot them so you burn their bodies yourself. :enjoy:
I doubt that. Given maggots infest in meat.:D
Anyway, you are doing a poor job at it then, why Kashmir is still under Indian control?

I don't know what batra point is mate , but we are still occupying the strategic heights in kargil. :)

So tell me more, did he squeal like a pig just before Pakistan army gutted him? Did he beg for mercy for all those criminal acts against unarmed Kashmiri women? Even if he did, rat was not spared ;) .

I am EXRTREMELY happy justice was served for those Kashmiri women.
Batra point is point 4875 captured by his unit.

The squealing from point 4875 was't what you thought it was.;) :lol:

I doubt that. Given maggots infest in meat.:D
Anyway, you are doing a poor job at it then, why Kashmir is still under Indian control?
Yes, maggots are found on the corpses of dead cows, of which your country has plenty.
He eat fresh meat without maggots while you have so many that your raise an army of 2.4 million from them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom