What's new

Can't ban Kashmir 'Million March', UK tells India

Let's see the impact of this rally. :pakistan::chilli::bounce:
There will be no impact. There were such rallies during Israel - Palestine conflict too but nothing actually happened . This time it's and Pakistan on the other side so apart from the Muslim community I doubt anyone from the non-muslim world has any sympathy for Pakistan, specially US or the West .

your killing innocent Kashmirs to get your hold stop slaughtering them give them their rights
Try to punctuation marks next time will ya.
Also regarding Kashmir killings,the only innocent killed in kashmir are the jihadi scum and those who are helping those scum.I don't see how killing non state actors who are out to destroy India is a crime.
Speaking of rights,Kashmiris enjoy more rights in India than someone in Uttar Pradesh or Rajasthan or Tamil Nadu.Article 370 guarantees them that.

Try to punctuation marks next time will ya.
Also regarding Kashmir killings,the only innocent killed in kashmir are the jihadi scum and those who are helping those scum.I don't see how killing non state actors who are out to destroy India is a crime.
Speaking of rights,Kashmiris enjoy more rights in India than someone in Uttar Pradesh or Rajasthan or Tamil Nadu.Article 370 guarantees them that.
Kashmir has more rights. Is that why it was a total strike on Moody's visit? Stop hiding the truth.

Kashmir has more rights. Is that why it was a total strike on Moody's visit? Stop hiding the truth.
---
Kashmiris has right .. agreed ...
then why you dont satrt giving in Azad Kashmir
-----
Modi and Stike
Dynamics of kashmir is diffrent ..
separatis making life diffuclt of common man .. but sure it will end
---
pak is so much concern of kashmir and then you ceded kashmir to china..wow
cool ..
what a concern..
--
You care about water nothing else...
you will not hesistate to give full kashmir to china if you can for water ...
that the ultimate truth ..
so stop hiding truth ..
-----

I think what can be best.....

1st pakistan need to leave from Azad Kashmir and let them Free....:agree:. Shows how they are concern for kashmiri people or love kashmiri people.

Then..

Ask India to leave kashmir........ Simple...:whistle:

Kashmiris are striking against the visit of all Indian politicians since time forgotten.Don't read too much into that.And there not a total strike.People defied and many shops were open.Could not say the same for pakistani politicians in Azad Kashmir.

i hope RAW sabotages this rally,,,,,,,shudnt be very difficult.
dozen of black flags(daesh),,,,,n few ppl for sloganeering,,,,,,likes of anjem wud be present anyway,,,,
go RAW:tup:

Your posts are not going to stop the UK Kashmir March. I do not believe a word of these posts.

UK can't do nothing now anyway. They are s small irrelevant nation. Now

There will be no impact. There were such rallies during Israel - Palestine conflict too but nothing actually happened . This time it's and Pakistan on the other side so apart from the Muslim community I doubt anyone from the non-muslim world has any sympathy for Pakistan, specially US or the West .

That's according to the zionazis and their indian pets but the reality speaks for itself. Already three European governments have defied assrahell and recognised Palestine as a state and the number will only grow. Now, to the blindly prejudiced it may not be an 'impact' but that does not change the reality!

Your posts are not going to stop the UK Kashmir March. I do not believe a word of these posts.

we also want to see how many are going to join the march. i guess at max 500 :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom