What's new

Cancelled by Pakistan : Sale of 27 ASW Helicopter for Pakistan Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the point here is boycotting purchase of French products...not boycotting products Pakistan OWNS(already having paid for them).
The Indian tricks - as you're boycotting the French armaments you shouldn't use the ones in your arsenal against us!!!!

Vallahi, even the Armenians show better rationality!!! As for the guts, the Indians can't match them in 1,000 years...

Last edited:
Lol u r asking as if u have been onboard a submarine or any naval vessel...
...chances are u work at a call center...scamming ppl.

Educate urself son...Pakistan has a Mirage Rebuild Factory where Pakistani Mirages are overhauled...if there happens to be a case where critical parts are absolutely needed...then Pakistan acquires used Mirages from elsewhere(like recently the Horus Mirages were being considered). Through cannibalization and mostly building indigenous capabilities to maintain and rebuild Mirages...Pakistan has been able to keep them operational for 50 years now. France ended production of Mirage III and V long ago...and they retired their own Mirage III and Vs. Pakistan doesn't rely on France to provide spare parts for its Mirages...nor any royalties are paid.

As for Agostas...Pakistan acquired those with ToT. Pakistan owns these subs and can modify them as it sees fit...no royalties are paid. In this case too...French production line for Agostas had ended a while ago...no spare parts are ordered from France. The upgrade of these subs is being done by Turkish firms.

Yes the point here is boycotting purchase of French products...not boycotting products Pakistan OWNS(already having paid for them).
I know for a fact ..you are BSing.

Having worked on ships all my life. There are literally hundreds of thousands of spare parts ..you require ..from a simple O ring for a compressor to impeller blades for a motor..to much more complex machines.

You simply can not manufacture all of them..or cannablize them ..you have to go back to OEM for these spares..which would be hundreds of different French companies.

Pakistan bought Agostas with Tot ..that gives Pakistan a right to modify them and not Turkey. As Pakistan would sharing French technology with Turkish.
For that Turkish companies needs to obtain lisence from the French to work on and modify their products.

Lol ..so it's conditional boycott of French products..as long we have bought it ..we will keep using them and keep paying you for their maintenance.

It is like saying..we are ready to fight for the honor of the prophet, as long as it does not take any sacrafice on our part or we don't loose the money ..we already paid.

Having worked on ships all my life. There are literally hundreds of thousands of spare parts ..you require ..from a simple O ring for a compressor to impeller blades for a motor..to much more complex machines.

You simply can not manufacture all of them..or cannablize them ..you have to go back to OEM for these spares..which would be hundreds of different French companies.

Pakistan bought Agostas with Tot ..that gives Pakistan a right to modify them and not Turkey. As Pakistan would sharing French technology with Turkish.
For that Turkish companies needs to obtain lisence from the French to work on and modify their products.

Lol ..so it's conditional boycott of French products..as long we have bought it ..we will keep using them and keep paying you for their maintenance.

It is like saying..we are ready to fight for the honor of the prophet, as long as it does not take any sacrafice on our part or we don't loose the money ..we already paid.
U r making all these claims...then prove it. Show me some transaction or some agreement between Pakistan and France...
...or money allocated by the Ministry of Defense(in their reports)...anything official? Otherwise GTFO.

...French products as they had mocked your prophet.
..even if the French insulted their prophet.
You repeatedly keep using the term 'your' and 'their' for the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H).

Clearly your not a Muslim, however, since you're an Indian perhaps you're under the illusion or delusion that Islam isn't present in India. Perhaps the Muslims in India are too oppressed to speak up - it might have something to do with your great Democracy.

Either way, you can discuss Politics & Defense all you'd like, but, when you speak about OUR (as in all Muslims') Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) - have some respect.

@waz @LeGenD @BHarwana

LoL either you Indians are idiots or think Muslims need to be idiots. The boycotts are symbolic in nature and to show the other side the gravity of certain measures. No where is it required to start purging things already in inventory with French origin. It is upto Pakistanis what they want to boycott and not - and an opinion of a bigotted Indian is they last thing they will care about. Your comments just show the desperate wish you guys carry in your hearts that Muslims and Pakistanis in general just self immolate and disappear - sink French submarines, burn French mirages, etc.
In short any tools Pakistan has that can kill and hurt Indian state will be kept sharp and running, even if it includes buying from Israelis (which Pakistan actually has), let alone a european country.

Last edited:
Good!

Let's build a coalition against those who violate and Dheen our Love or Habib our Guide our Ishq our Savior our Prophet

Last edited:
Whatever the rational is irrelevant. Peoplemcan say it was about Marcon and his comments and how the French treat Muslims and Islam or they can create other rationals. This isnt how countries work otherwise Pakistan would have prevented the sale of JF-17 to Myanmar. The reality is that Pakistanis are happy not to buy anything from France, BUT the military and government contract decisions are more detail oriented. Btw people who are arguing that this was a canceled contract thay never existed need to reread the statement. The statement is not that PN canceled a contract but basically rejected a tender for a contract (turned down a bid). That os very reasonable considering thst usually the french represents the most expensive (or close to it) tender and are not the most reliable of partners with respect to Pakistan. With that said the US is not either, but i expect the z-20 to ultimately win anyways so its a bit of a moot point. Honestly, i would have hoped Leonardo had an offeringnbut i guess not.

I was wondering, if PN was considering the purchase, then why we never heard of this before?

Masha-Allah excellent news if true. We don't need to encourage another "Le-Pen" wannabe (Macron) getting bolder and more racist.

Vote with your dollars Muslims - the French will get the message...
Whatever the rational is irrelevant. Peoplemcan say it was about Marcon and his comments and how the French treat Muslims and Islam or they can create other rationals. This isnt how countries work otherwise Pakistan would have prevented the sale of JF-17 to Myanmar. The reality is that Pakistanis are happy not to buy anything from France, BUT the military and government contract decisions are more detail oriented. Btw people who are arguing that this was a canceled contract thay never existed need to reread the statement. The statement is not that PN canceled a contract but basically rejected a tender for a contract (turned down a bid). That os very reasonable considering thst usually the french represents the most expensive (or close to it) tender and are not the most reliable of partners with respect to Pakistan. With that said the US is not either, but i expect the z-20 to ultimately win anyways so its a bit of a moot point. Honestly, i would have hoped Leonardo had an offeringnbut i guess not.

Agusta's AW159 manufacturing line has been shut down AFAIK - because S. Korea cancelled a large order. We ordered a few AW 159's for our navy and now have to look for other sources, maybe SH-70's.

Pakistan would never abandon any French products, that it needs. Pakistan would never abandon its French mirages or its French submarines.
Shooting down IAF's Rafale will serve the purpose, not abandoning Mirage or Agosta which will be duly replaced.

If helicopters from Europe will come for Pakistan Navy. I think it would be most likely from Italy not from France.

No one knew but this guy is claiming it

Now Pakistan will consider Chinese and US platform

1. Z-20F (China)
2. Lockheed-Martin Sikorsky S-70B Sea Hawk
The last inducted batch was refurbished surplus Sea King helis. A whole new platform now ? Lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom