What's new

Cancelled by Pakistan : Sale of 27 ASW Helicopter for Pakistan Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly fake....

Invoking the sarcasm that since France has insulted Islam and published derogatory cartoons, Pakistan should cancel the purchase...

An imaginary order which was never placed has now been cancelled.

An imagined victory for self appointed thekadaars of Islam ?

Now only if Pakistan would return its French Mirages and French Agosta submarines (cancel its mid life upgrades)..the victory would be complete.

An imaginary order which was never placed has now been cancelled.

An imagined victory for self appointed thekadaars of Islam ?

Now only if Pakistan would return its French Mirages and French Agosta submarines (cancel its mid life upgrades)..the victory would be complete.
Hey slumdog suneel open your eyes and read properly, i know you and about 200 million indians suffer from malnourishment that hampers your brain development, but where does the post say that we ordered the helis??
It simply states that we shortlisted 3 proposals and now we eliminated one of them.
I don’t know why many members are misunderstanding this,
I am no insider so I cannot confirm this, but we all know PN needs helicopters for the upcoming vessels so it totally makes sense that MoD/PN asked for proposals and these three were shortlisted but now one of them has been eliminated and one of the remaining 2 will be selected.

Reactions: TNT
Hey slumdog suneel open your eyes and read properly, i know you and about 200 million indians suffer from malnourishment that hampers your brain development, but where does the post say that we ordered the helis??
It simply states that we shortlisted 3 proposals and now we eliminated one of them.

I don’t know why many members are misunderstanding this,
I am no insider so I cannot confirm this, but we all know PN needs helicopters for the upcoming vessels so it totally makes sense that MoD/PN asked for proposals and these three were shortlisted but now one of them has been eliminated and one of the remaining 2 will be selected.

Read thread title..that is why I said.."an imagined order that was never placed."

Can you show us , when was the RFI or RFP issued to the French for this naval chopper tender.

Besides all this indignation and French boycott is only surface deep.
Pakistan would never abandon any French products, that it needs. Pakistan would never abandon its French mirages or its French submarines.

Read thread title..that is why I said.."an imagined order that was never placed."

Can you show us , when was the RFI or RFP issued to the French for this naval chopper tender.

Besides all this indignation and French boycott is only surface deep.
Pakistan would never abandon any French products, that it needs. Pakistan would never abandon its French mirages or its French submarines.
If brains could be bought...u would have needed to spend quite a lot of money...

How could one "cancel an order" or "return a product"(like the Mirages and Agostas u keep mentioning) that was bought decades ago? Boycott can only happen going forward u moron...that is unless u have got some sort of vedic time machine.

It is quite easy actually, that is if ..you reallllly wanted to abandon the French products.

You retire them..and cancel the maintenance contracts you made with the French companies(OEMs) for the spares..to keep them running.

In that way, you prevent French companies from making hundreds of millions dollars every year, as well stay clear of French products.

But that will never happen, as retiring a functional aircraft or submarine before its time, is something that requires self sacrifice on part of the Pakistani nation.

That is why I said, this indignation, is only surface deep.
Retards will be retards. Production lines have ended for Mirages and Agostas. No spare parts are ordered from France. The upgrade of Agostas are happening in Turkey...Turkish companies are upgrading them with their products.

Read more and talk less...or else u will remain a moron that no one takes seriously.

No one knew but this guy is claiming it

Now Pakistan will consider Chinese and US platform

1. Z-20F (China)
2. Lockheed-Martin Sikorsky S-70B Sea Hawk
Or maybe Italian as we already are using em
So you want to keep using the French products right and keep them paying them of maintenance and spares?

And some thought, you were serious about abandoning French products as they had mocked your prophet.
Who says we have a lot of french equipment? Other than few subs nothing else and those subs are upgraded by Turkey recently

Retards will be retards. Production lines have ended for Mirages and Agostas. No spare parts are ordered from France. The upgrade of Agostas are happening in Turkey...Turkish companies are upgrading them with their products.

Read more and talk less...or else u will remain a moron that no one takes seriously.

Lol..have you ever even stepped on ship..much less worked on submarine or in aircraft maintenance.

OEM spare parts are ordered ..through out the life time of vessel..that is not something ..you can manufacture in Pakistan.

Even Turkey has to pay French royalties for a license to upgrade its products. That is what IPR are.
So part of the money, Pakistan pays the Turkey goes back to the French.

Besides, point here, Pakistan boycotting French products...is it not ?

As I said, this is not sacrifice, Pakistanis can make..even if the French insulted their prophet.

Pakistan only buys Swedish and Italian products.

No French products as French are anti-Islam.

Actually main fuselage and tail boom of Caracal is produced in Indonesia Aerospace. So there is Muslim country that get loss if the news is true.

Lol..have you ever even stepped on ship..much less worked on submarine or in aircraft maintenance.

OEM spare parts are ordered ..through out the life time of vessel..that is not something ..you can manufacture in Pakistan.

Even Turkey has to pay French royalties for a license to upgrade its products. That is what IPR are.
So part of the money, Pakistan pays the Turkey goes back to the French.

Besides, point here, Pakistan boycotting French products...is it not ?

As I said, this is not sacrifice, Pakistanis can make..even if the French insulted their prophet.
Lol u r asking as if u have been onboard a submarine or any naval vessel...
...chances are u work at a call center...scamming ppl.

Educate urself son...Pakistan has a Mirage Rebuild Factory where Pakistani Mirages are overhauled...if there happens to be a case where critical parts are absolutely needed...then Pakistan acquires used Mirages from elsewhere(like recently the Horus Mirages were being considered). Through cannibalization and mostly building indigenous capabilities to maintain and rebuild Mirages...Pakistan has been able to keep them operational for 50 years now. France ended production of Mirage III and V long ago...and they retired their own Mirage III and Vs. Pakistan doesn't rely on France to provide spare parts for its Mirages...nor any royalties are paid.

As for Agostas...Pakistan acquired those with ToT. Pakistan owns these subs and can modify them as it sees fit...no royalties are paid. In this case too...French production line for Agostas had ended a while ago...no spare parts are ordered from France. The upgrade of these subs is being done by Turkish firms.

Yes the point here is boycotting purchase of French products...not boycotting products Pakistan OWNS(already having paid for them).

Never knew PN was considering these helicopters. If its true this proposal is eliminated due to continuous blasphemy by the French, its a very good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom