What's new

Canadian Prime Minister talks about Religious Freedom in Pakistan

The problem I have with him is that he only considers Ahmedi community as being Muslim.

I dont think thats the case he visits many other mosques and muslim communities.

I dont think thats the case he visits many other mosques and muslim communities.
Nope, and that's been a constant criticism that he has faced, both Shia and Sunni denominations that aren't Ahmedi. In fact, in our local Masjid, both NDP and Liberal members constantly come by, but we haven't seen a single conservative member in our mosque, despite repeated invitations.

Nope, and that's been a constant criticism that he has faced, both Shia and Sunni denominations that aren't Ahmedi. In fact, in our local Masjid, both NDP and Liberal members constantly come by, but we haven't seen a single conservative member in our mosque, despite repeated invitations.
i just saw a video today (trying to find the link) where he celebrated pakistan independence day at a mosque. another reason could be the amount of audience .

lol look whose talking, the great western lie of freedom of minorities. :rofl:

These people it seems r living in their own world.

i just saw a video today (trying to find the link) where he celebrated pakistan independence day at a mosque. another reason could be the amount of audience .
:lol:

hathi k dant khany k or orr diokhany k or. Thats the western world for u,.

lol look whose talking, the great western lie of freedom of minorities. :rofl:

These people it seems r living in their own world.

:lol:

hathi k dant khany k or orr diokhany k or. Thats the western world for u,.

your post doesnt make sense, care to explain please ?

Yea at my Masjid there was a liberal guy that came on Eid

Yea at my Masjid there was a liberal guy that came on Eid

Found it

it does makes all the sense in the world who arnt blind enough nor are sold out of the west like usually people from yr community.:azn:
If you can spell your words correctly then may be i will be able to understand. Thanks

Sorry but Ahmedis are not muslims, period. Their believes are against the basic tenant of Islam, Shaada. But having said that they have all the right to practice their religion and anyone who tries to stop them from doing so is some one that should be declared as enemy. They are as much of a Pakistani as someone muslim, christian, hindu, etc, they are all Pakistanis.

If you can spell your words correctly then may be i will be able to understand. Thanks
in my country our national language is after all Urdu. English isnt my national language so i couldnt bother abt its spelling mistakes.

There is a message for u and sold outs in the above line.And yr answer.

Last edited:
in my country our national language is after all Urdu. English isnt my national language so i could bother abt its spelling mistakes.

There is a message for u and sold outs in the above line.And yr answer.

Tu Bhai Urdu main baat kar lo ! agar nahe ati english. Aur reh gaye bat "sold out" honay ki. Jo log jis mulk main rehtay hain wohi unka mulak hota hay Islam mulak nahe mazhab hay. India kay musalman Pakistan ka jhanda nahe lehratay mere dost. Ye Canadian Muslims hain aur Canada he unka ab ghar jab Pakistan walon nay unko nahe rakha unko kia zaroorat Pakistan ko poochnay ki lekin phir bhi Pakistan ko chahte hain.

Tu Bhai Urdu main baat kar lo ! agar nahe ati english. Aur reh gaye bat "sold out" honay ki. Jo log jis mulk main rehtay hain wohi unka mulak hota hay Islam mulak nahe mazhab hay. India kay musalman Pakistan ka jhanda nahe lehratay mere dost. Ye Canadian Muslims hain aur Canada he unka ab ghar jab Pakistan walon nay unko nahe rakha unko kia zaroorat Pakistan ko poochnay ki lekin phir bhi Pakistan ko chahte hain.
Agar ye sach ha to phir canada main he raho or usko own karo. In logo say Pakistan k bary main zahar ugalwao gay to hum Pakistan tum logo ko or inko nahi chorain gy.

Ab jao shabash or Canada k lea kam karo.

Pakistan k lea takleef khany ki zarurat nahi ha hum abi zinda hain Pakistan ki hifazat k lea.

Back
Top Bottom