What's new

Canada (and possibly even Australia) to surpass India in 2013

you are stating what is blatantly obvious. what are you expecting out of this thread? you seriously thought you made a new analysis about India's poverty?

It is blatantly obvious that Canada will surpass India in 2013?

Get off the thread if you're feeling buthurt. I do not have the time for this.

Canada has only 33 million people. A Trillion dollar economy is a huge achievement

In calender year 2012, India's GDP was valued at $1.842 trillion while Canada's and Australia's were valued at $1.821 trillion and $1.542 trillion, respectively.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

The IMF has now projected that India's GDP will fall to $1.758 trillion in calendar year 2013 (a fall of $84 billion), while Canada's will reach $1.825 trillion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_GDP_(nominal)#IMF_estimates_between_2010_and_2018

This is the 2nd year in a row that India's GDP has fallen. India's GDP fell by a little over $30 billion in calendar year 2012, compared to 2011.

If we factor in India's recent currency devaluation, the total GDP for calendar year 2013 could be as low as $1.5 trillion, falling to Australia's estimate for 2013. Either way, India will fall either to 11th or 12th place in the year 2013.

@Indians:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
In calender year 2012, India's GDP was valued at $1.842 trillion while Canada's and Australia's were valued at $1.821 trillion and $1.542 trillion, respectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

The IMF has now projected that India's GDP will fall to $1.758 trillion in calendar year 2013 (a fall of $84 billion), while Canada's will reach $1.825 trillion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_GDP_(nominal)#IMF_estimates_between_2010_and_2018

This is the 2nd year in a row that India's GDP has fallen. India's GDP fell by a little over $30 billion in calendar year 2012, compared to 2011.

If we factor in India's recent currency devaluation, the total GDP for calendar year 2013 could be as low as $1.5 trillion, falling to Australia's estimate for 2013. Either way, India will fall either to 11th or 12th place in the year 2013.

@Indians:omghaha::yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Canada has overtaken America. We basically made it our concubine the only thing left is to integrate it as the 11th Canadian province. It's going to be VERY difficult to educate them but if anyone can do it, it is us.

Canada has only 33 million people. A Trillion dollar economy is a huge achievement

Considering how terrible the weather is here it's amazing how incredibly productive we are. Basically the best country in the world.

Canada has overtaken America. We basically made it our concubine the only thing left is to integrate it as the 11th Canadian province. It's going to be VERY difficult to educate them but if anyone can do it, it is us.

Considering how terrible the weather is here it's amazing how incredibly productive we are. Basically the best country in the world.

canada did what? i hope your being sarcastic, we call canada america jr.

Canada has overtaken America.

lolololol:cheesy::omghaha: Canada has overtaken US? Are you high or something buddy? US economy is 17trillions:usflag: where as Canada is not even 2 Trillion.

BTW don't divert the topic it's not about comparing US & Canada.

Except you're not Canadian... Indian

You don't even speak like a Canadian. You besmirch their good name.

I know quite a few and I've never heard them speak like this.

So, here's what the final score is looking like in the China vs. India Nominal GDP Competition 2013:

China's GDP is expected to rise by around $1 trillion, while India's GDP is expected to shrink by $84 billion.

Interestingly enough, back in 1981 India's GDP ranked as the 10th largest ($196 billion) in the world while China's GDP ranked 15th ($168 billion) for the same year.

However, by 1982 China overtook India jumping to the 8th position and never looked back ever since.

This is for my Indian neighbours. Know this and keep it in your head.

* Between 1980-1989, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 9th and the 12th position.
* Between 1990-1999, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 12th and the 16th position.
* Between 2000-2009, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 11th and the 14th position.
* Between 2010-2013, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 9th and the 11th position.

List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next time when a Super Power tries and tells you that you will be the new Super Power soon, take it with a pinch of salt.

Canada must not sit too comfortable. Its manufacture base is not so strong. Most big factories are US funded.
Canada is the Brazil of North America, selling lumbers.
Canada is the Australia of North America, selling minerals.
Canada is the SaudiA of North America, selling oil.

When the cods were fished out, Newfoundland went broke, the whole province.
Now the sockeyes are being fished out in the Pacific coast.

When all these resources run out, we will be left to eating snow for breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

The retirement age has been extended to 67(?) from 65 because the government is running out of money to support us old folks.

The main reason why Canada is doing so well is because China's consumption of raw material, propping up its economy.

The only bright spot is the effect of climate change/global warming. The Prairies will have longer growing seasons which means more yield in wheat, soy, corns. By then, most of us will be farmers.

Except you're not Canadian... Indian

You don't even speak like a Canadian. You besmirch their good name.

I know quite a few and I've never heard them speak like this.

Except you basal fool I was born in Canada therefore am Canadian. I don't need some autist telling me what I am or am not.

Canada must not sit too comfortable. Its manufacture base is not so strong. Most big factories are US funded.
Canada is the Brazil of North America, selling lumbers.
Canada is the Australia of North America, selling minerals.
Canada is the SaudiA of North America, selling oil.

When the cods were fished out, Newfoundland went broke, the whole province.
Now the sockeyes are being fished out in the Pacific coast.

When all these resources run out, we will be left to eating snow for breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

The retirement age has been extended to 67(?) from 65 because the government is running out of money to support us old folks.

The main reason why Canada is doing so well is because China's consumption of raw material, propping up its economy.

The only bright spot is the effect of climate change/global warming. The Prairies will have longer growing seasons which means more yield in wheat, soy, corns. By then, most of us will be farmers.

Climate change has caused a pine beetle outbreak so grand, so damn overwhelming that by 2020 2/3 of our Pine trees will be dead.

^^^
^^^^

Like I said, we can always grow wheat.(Just clear the forests - it will be easy cause the trees will be dead)

lolololol:cheesy::omghaha: Canada has overtaken US? Are you high or something buddy? US economy is 17trillions:usflag: where as Canada is not even 2 Trillion.

BTW don't divert the topic it's not about comparing US & Canada.

The white supremacist on this board would have to believe that you are not American. I on the other hand disagree. Just want to let you know how some of your countrymen feel about nonwhites.

Please refer to the War of 1812.

nothing to refer to lol, do you even know what happened in the war of 1812? the british still ended up getting *** whooped by a younger smaller nation.
refer to every other war:nana:

Please refer to the War of 1812.

nothing to refer to lol, do you even know what happened in the war of 1812? the british still ended up getting *** whooped by a younger smaller nation.
refer to every other war:nana:

Back
Top Bottom