What's new

Canada (and possibly even Australia) to surpass India in 2013

Half of Canada is indian , they'll be sending all that money back home

As explained above......India loses more than it gains.........

Now you might ask, why Indians can't make their own country better then?......the answer is very complex, but in short, it can be explained by 'CORRUPTION'........if you follow Indian media, you'll find that almost each day new mind-boggling SCAMS are unfolding with fancy names like COALGATE,ARMSGATE, SPECTRUMGATE(2G) and all sorts of GATES imaginable......
Here the system has become like, whoever has whatever little power, misuses it for their own benefit......

To climb up the 'ladder', you have to have 'sources', be dishonest and be proficient in 'buttering'.......talent, hardwork, honesty etc. are considered negative virtues....hindrance in the path of yours as well as others success......
If you still cling on to your ethics, you might not only lose your job but your life too.....it's THAT BAD.

It has become difficult for Indians in India to achieve success on the basis of talent and hardwork.....so, one can easily imagine what can happen to a country with only corrupt and dishonest people reaching the top.....

why?

why?

Vultures and thieves don't work and pay taxes.

Because Dubia is in recession.

The U.S immigration policy is basically open doors.

I think Australia has a sensible immigration policy, the US would do well to follow the example.

:lol: the fall you have mentioned in the beginning of the post is due to currency value drop only. With you last statement, you are double counting the currency impact.. :)

I said if we factor in the RECENT currency devaluation, as the currency exchange rate for this new report has not been updated.

It doesn't matter if India GDP goes down because of currency depreciation. India is growing and what matters is GDP(PPP) that is currency neutral. India is the third largest economy by PPP.

I said if we factor in the RECENT currency devaluation, as the currency exchange rate for this new report has not been updated.

It has been. That's why you see the GDP value going up in Rupee terms but going down in $ terms

It has been. That's why you see the GDP value going up in Rupee terms but going down in $ terms

closet Bangladeshis must come out and be proud of who they are. hiding behind American flag but holding the same hate for Indians that a Bangladeshi has is just hypocritical and the height of cowardice.

It doesn't matter if India GDP goes down because of currency depreciation. India is growing and what matters is GDP(PPP) that is currency neutral. India is the third largest economy by PPP.

GDP PPP is not used to measure the size of economies. It is only used as a per capita measurement.

The nominal GDP is what is used, so yes, it matters very much that India's economy has shrunk this year.

GDP PPP is not used to measure the size of economies. It is only used as a per capita measurement.

The nominal GDP is what is used, so yes, it matters very much that India's economy has shrunk this year.

Now don't teach me economics.

Back
Top Bottom