What's new

Can West Capture Pakistani Nukes using Same Strategy as for Syrian Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. Considering that Marathas and Sikhs did rule Punjab and areas of pakistan for some time.Second,CIA will balkanize Pakistan first and then India .Thats clear from the plans of the PNAC. For once look beyond your regional hate that your govt has indoctrinated you with.Your own terrorism strategy has taken more Pakistani lives than indian.

Small blips of marhatta and sikhs, Sikh not even being Indian as they are the product of foreign Invaders and migration, they got up to khyber pass and they think they got to Afghanistan ha ha ha ha.

Government is pro India, they haven't indoctrinated any hate in to me, my hate is in genetics, its been there for 1000 of years, its for all Muslim, Sikh, Hindu anyone from land of India, so please don't give me the bull about how our government is teaching us hatred or the mullahs.

Nuke are not going anywhere, trust me i had relatives who us to work for the military and they used to be blind folded and taken to and returned from work in kala chitta mountains.

There are tunnels that stretch for miles, so getting nuke from there will need a million man.

It's funny to see Pakistani's here threatening a nuclear strike on India in the event of the west making a case about Pakistan's nukes which is similar in line with what other such countries did in the ME about striking their neighbors and we know how it all ended.

First of all Its Nukes not Potato that one can simply come pick it up and just walks away just like what happen in GI Joe movie that someone killed President and American forces did the quick strike and took away ONE Bomb as if Pakistan has only one bomb what a pusssy script it was.

Pakistan's Nukes are as secure as it should be there is a complete army just to protect them from GI Joes and terrorists.

And this hype is not new Now most people know its just propaganda nothing more. Its used achieve some target by putting some pressure on Pakistani govt by using such media tactics.

Uncle SAM couldnt take away some nukes from NK with so small Geographic and demographic footprint then how in the blue world will they take the 100s of Nukes from Pakistan that is much bigger then NK and with a strong and Professional Army that can deliver pain on enemy.

Trust on Allah there is a reason Pakistan still exists and He gave Pakistan this shield in shape of Nukes so that enemy thinks 100 times of adventure orgasm.

They plan and Allah also plans and Allah is the best of Planers.
I do trust on Allah and a strong believer of Pakistan's existence till the end.
But point you made about NK, there is no civil war going on in NK as in Pakistan. In 9/11 they had used media against Afghanistan and they are using it now against Pakistan. I fear of our corrupt politicians who dont have the courage to stand for nation that if a situation like this arises will they stand by nation or just follow the dictation by Uncle Sam

It's funny to see Pakistani's here threatening a nuclear strike on India in the event of the west making a case about Pakistan's nukes which is similar in line with what other such countries did in the ME about striking their neighbors and we know how it all ended.

Its not a threat and we are no middle east, middle east still doesn't have nuke other then Israel.

Small blips of marhatta and sikhs, Sikh not even being Indian as they are the product of foreign Invaders and migration, they got up to khyber pass and they think they got to Afghanistan ha ha ha ha.

Government is pro India, they haven't indoctrinated any hate in to me, my hate is in genetics, its been there for 1000 of years, its for all Muslim, Sikh, Hindu anyone from land of India, so please don't give me the bull about how our government is teaching us hatred or the mullahs.

Sikhs are indian today.Like it or not. And hate in the genetics. good enough then we will have to destroy you anyways.Once Pakistan is conquered,Indian military will use its chemical weaponry to depopulate the NWFP then. Cost effective though.No need for nukes.Already Afghans are in our pockets.

How can you compare Pakistan to Syria?
You can see the pattern in Libya, Syria and Pakistan they are using these terrorists/rebels to weaken country internally and then make an excuse that t is a direct threat to our National Security and then start threatening a war.

I do trust on Allah and a strong believer of Pakistan's existence till the end.
But point you made about NK, there is no civil war going on in NK as in Pakistan. In 9/11 they had used media against Afghanistan and they are using it now against Pakistan. I fear of our corrupt politicians who dont have the courage to stand for nation that if a situation like this arises will they stand by nation or just follow the dictation by Uncle Sam

With a legendary name like that, have faith we are always united against the foreign aggression, regardless if we are going though bad time.

Sikhs are indian today.Like it or not. And hate in the genetics. good enough then we will have to destroy you anyways.Once Pakistan is conquered,Indian military will use its chemical weaponry to depopulate the NWFP then. Cost effective though.No need for nukes.Already Afghans are in our pockets.

What weed are you on dude?? Cheap Afghani opium?

Its not a threat and we are no middle east, middle east still doesn't have nuke other then Israel.

It better not be because India isn't like the typical ME neighbors of these countries either.

yes they can, we have recently places road sign leading to nuke and missile storage for their convenience

Hahaha....yaar this is not funny, I know that we have a fully prepared plan for the protection of our nukes, my question is if west creates a false media hype like it did in case of Iraq,libya,Afghanistan and now Syria and things do come to this point what options does pakistan has???

It's funny to see Pakistani's here threatening a nuclear strike on India in the event of the west making a case about Pakistan's nukes

It's a clear sign of nervousness dude and the internet machoness that you see is a result of that. ;)

oh Sikh are Indian today, so weren't Punjabi Pakistani?, if you read your comments above.

Pakistan will not be conquered but it will be the conqueror, i let you dream about your chemical weapons attack.

Since afghans are in your pocket now you can ask them to return the bones of prithvi raj, afghan are in your pocket like how they were centuries ago, they let you think that and then conquered you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom