What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

maggi bi aur fair and lovely bhi aur fairever bhi...

yes from nearby pind only

you have to fight.. fight over anything but pls dont say anything to my Maggi :D I love it since childhood and still my favorite. A bachelor & survivor's tool as well. :D

I agree with Jade, it's the religious obsession that differentiates many Indians from most Pakistanis. It is quite simply the one thing that makes you chaps almost impossible to relate to for most of us. When a Muslim identity is so stressed as to be the prominent identity, then it becomes impossible for non-Muslims to relate to you regardless of their own interest or lack thereof in matters religious.

I want to clarify few misconceptions here. First of all i just presented my personal opinion and did not speak for all Pakistani. You should do the same instead of speaking for all Indians. Secondly its not about Pakistani but its about Islam who ask Muslim to be loyal to religion before anything else. Islam don't ask Muslim to consider themselves Indian or Pakistani before Muslim. If i am wrong then ask your Indian Muslims and ask them to bring any evidence from Islamic sources to prove me wrong. How obsession with nationalism(blind nationalism) is better than obsession with religion? I think whenever someone talk about Islam, you guys bring picture of Taliban in your mind and assume that he would be intolerant guy who would love to kill all infidels and would not want any kind of good relationship with infidels and will never take them as friends, would never let minorities to practice their beliefs etc and all other such non sense which is great injustice to great religion Islam. I am Muslim but still have many Hindu/Sikhs/atheist friends. My considering religion before nationality has no negative impact on my relationship with people of different beliefs

Dude you might agree with jade but we see a big gap between theory and practice in India. Again tell me if nationalism was stronger than religion in India then why would any Hindu indian kill fellow Indian muslim to take the revenge of fellow Hindus? If nationalism was stronger than religion then Muslims of Pakistan never demanded separate land because they were not getting equal political and social rights from Hindus of same land. Why many Hindus still demand destruction of mosque because according to them there was temple there centuries ago? We see that Hinduvata forces still talk about Hindu nationalism more than Indian nationalism . Whenever Islam and Hinduism use two opposite political force then people don't care nationalism. I also met many Hyderabadi indian Muslim who consider Islam before nationality and according to them they can compromise on many things but not on their religion. I am not saying that Indian Muslim should not be loyal to their land. Its natural to love your nation and follow the laws of land but saying that they are Indian before Muslim is opposite to Islamic teaching. Muslim consider Laws of Allah before laws of land or any other laws :)

I want to clarify few misconceptions here. First of all i just presented my personal opinion and did not speak for all Pakistani. You should do the same instead of speaking for all Indians. Secondly its not about Pakistani but its about Islam who ask Muslim to be loyal to religion before anything else. Islam don't ask Muslim to consider themselves Indian or Pakistani before Muslim. If i am wrong then ask your Indian Muslims and ask them to bring any evidence from Islamic sources to prove me wrong. How obsession with nationalism(blind nationalism) is better than obsession with religion? I think whenever someone talk about Islam, you guys bring picture of Taliban in your mind and assume that he would be intolerant guy who would love to kill all infidels and would not want any kind of good relationship with infidels and will never take them as friends, would never let minorities to practice their beliefs etc and all other such non sense which is great injustice to great religion Islam. I am Muslim but still have many Hindu/Sikhs/atheist friends. My considering religion before nationality has no negative impact on my relationship with people of different beliefs

Dude you might agree with jade but we see a big gap between theory and practice in India. Again tell me if nationalism was stronger than religion in India then why would any Hindu indian kill fellow Indian muslim to take the revenge of fellow Hindus? If nationalism was stronger than religion then Muslims of Pakistan never demanded separate land because they were not getting equal political and social rights from Hindus of same land. Why many Hindus still demand destruction of mosque because according to them there was temple there centuries ago? We see that Hinduvata forces still talk about Hindu nationalism more than Indian nationalism . Whenever Islam and Hinduism use two opposite political force then people don't care nationalism. I also met many Hyderabadi indian Muslim who consider Islam before nationality and according to them they can compromise on many things but not on their religion. I am not saying that Indian Muslim should not be loyal to their land. Its natural to love your nation and follow the laws of land but saying that they are Indian before Muslim is opposite to Islamic teaching. Muslim consider Laws of Allah before laws of land or any other laws :)

Hindutva is nationalism and we do not think there was a Temple in Ayodha we know it to be fact just like how the Somnath temple was razed 3 times before being rebuilt.

Even in Quran it tells you to be loyal to the land in which you live so being Indian and patriotic is being a good muslim.

Thats a misconception. Only well of Hindus can afford to have a place in their house set aide for the so called shrine..and at the same time well of Muslims also have a room for doing paryer in their house.

What about praying 5 times a day.

Yup, some have a room for praying only....

Hindutva is nationalism and we do not think there was a Temple in Ayodha we know it to be fact just like how the Somnath temple was razed 3 times before being rebuilt.

Even in Quran it tells you to be loyal to the land in which you live so being Indian and patriotic is being a good muslim.

Would you also re-build the mosques converted to either gurdwaras or temples in the Muslim majority district of Gurdaspur, which was given to India in 1947.

As I understand, there probably is not a single mosque left in the area.

My friend i know hindutva is all bout hindu nationalism. Are you saying Hindu nationalism is same as Indian nationalism? In other words term hindu equally apply to all Indians including Muslims and Christians?

I only mentioned the conflict mandir vs mosque to let Bangalore know that religion is still important for many people of India whether he admit it or not. Many hindus still judge Indian( or pakistani) Muslims based on actions of Muslim invaders in past and consider us traitor of land :P

I would love to hear which Quran teach Muslim to be loyal to land before loyal to God. We are not taking about loyatly with land. We are talking about whether loyalty with land come before loyalty with religion or after religion. There is no fight between nationalism and quran as long as they are on same path but when nationalism will go against quranic principle then here quran will oppose such nationalism for example let suppose a nation make a law that Muslim girl cannot wear hijab and her hairs should not be covered in public or let say nation make public nudity as legal then here if you consider your nation before Islam then you will respect this law of land but if you consider religion before nationality then you will oppose this law because it contradict with your religious beliefs :)

Aurton ka fault tab hota jab auratein anay ko mard se superior kahati society main.
Thats why its all men's fault coz they made all these rules.

we have adopted many things from western ...women after marriied apne father ka name apne name se laga sakty hein its in islam .....unko apne caste ya name change karne ki zarrorat naee .......

There are four lions in that capital, that capital was originally erected by King Ashoka in Sarnath, since we give high regard to Maurya Dynasty, it was chosen as national emblem.

Trimurti is a Hindu concept of three nature of God Brahma the creator, Vishnu the Preserver and Shiva the destroyer.

lakhshmi bhi to he .......:woot:

Would you also re-build the mosques converted to either gurdwaras or temples in the Muslim majority district of Gurdaspur, which was given to India in 1947.

As I understand, there probably is not a single mosque left in the area.

If your zeal, maybe you forgot that all Mosques in India have not been razed and converted to temples. Just the one which Hindus consider to be the birthplace of Ram. It is to Hindus what maybe Kaaba is to Muslims.

Otherwise there are ample evidences that many mosques in India have been built by Aurangzeb over Hindu temples and particularly using idols melted to form the steps leading to the Mosque. I dont see them being destroyed.

Sorry Dear Friend: Don't accuse Islam for supporting such ignorance. Patriotism, be it for India, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia is prohibited in Islam. What motherlands we idiots worship? Singing songs of her mountains and rivers like there are no mountains or rivers elsewhere! Islam is the name of an ideology, and Ideologies know no limits! And historically, this nationalism is the most absurd thing that people have given their lives for! Americans! can they claim to be patriotic, North America is not their mother land, majority of them came from else where! My own country is host to dozen of ethnicity. You country has people from origins outside India. Why did they all betray their original motherland when they set out to invade someone else's mother?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom