What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

we have adopt many things from western ...women after married apne father ka name apne name se laga sakty hein its in islam .....unko apne caste ya name change karne ki zarrorat naee .......
Its awwllllllllllllllllll western conspiracy.......................:D

lakhshmi bhi to he .......:woot:
lakshmi who................................

Its awwllllllllllllllllll western conspiracy.......................:D
"It is a common custom in the west and also among muslims that after marriage, women drop their father’s name and take up their husband’s surname. .In Islam it is not allowed in sharee’ah, because it is not permissible for anyone to claim to belong to anyone other than his or her father.

Allaah says: “Call them (adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers, that is more just with Allaah…”
[al-Ahzaab 33:5].

"It is a common custom in the west and also among muslims that after marriage, women drop their father’s name and take up their husband’s surname. .In Islam it is not allowed in sharee’ah, because it is not permissible for anyone to claim to belong to anyone other than his or her father.

Allaah says: “Call them (adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers, that is more just with Allaah…”
[al-Ahzaab 33:5].
Its common custom everywhere............:cry:

u donot know the about nagrikata ...have u heard about iss nagar ,uss nagar?:)
he dont know swahili.....................:P

I want to clarify few misconceptions here. First of all i just presented my personal opinion and did not speak for all Pakistani. You should do the same instead of speaking for all Indians.

This is what i said.

I agree with Jade, it's the religious obsession that differentiates many Indians from most Pakistanis.

Obviously I was not speaking for all Indians nor referring to every single Pakistani.

I only mentioned the conflict mandir vs mosque to let Bangalore know that religion is still important for many people of India whether he admit it or not. Many hindus still judge Indian( or pakistani) Muslims based on actions of Muslim invaders in past and consider us traitor of land :P

You are completely confusing matters by going into religious attitudes within India. Nowhere did I suggest that Indians didn't attach importance to religion. My point was that when we discuss the India Pakistani relationship, it becomes impossible to draw a connect with Pakistanis because while Indians are willing & able to leave religion out of the equation (point emphasised; out of this equation, not out of their lives entirely), Pakistanis seem unable to do so. Also, specifically speaking for people like myself & others of a similar persuasion for whom religion is either low priority or no priority, I made the point that it is almost impossible to find a Pakistani equivalent because as I argued, even a liberal (qualifies as liberal only in Pakistan, btw) seems to be weighed down by religion in some measure or the other.

As an example, I will offer this: When Pakistanis are faced with a difficult social/extremist question, all of you, including the liberals run to argue whether that is permissible in your religion or not, quoting a verse here, a hadith there to buttress your case. Your arguments are based on religious sanction or lack thereof or how that is interpreted and whether an extremist interpretation is right or wrong. On the other side, most of us would go by common sense & even if a particular scripture might have said something different, would still go by the collective wisdom of the present rather than religious literature of the past. That ability & willingness to think outside of religious parameters is what I argued, separates many Indians from most Pakistanis who seem unable to rustle up a similar ability and willingness.

No we dont take Islam seriously thats why ummah is fragmented and muslims killing muslims.

No. It is precisely because they take Islam too seriously and want to ensure that the correct version is imposed that they do this.

After all there can be only one "final and perfect" version and unfortunately the hundreds of sects all have a different version of it.

And all but one sects are sure to go to hell as per your Prophet's hadhith.

And no one knows which is the lucky one. ;)

mardon ko apnay control main rakho baki sab khud-ba-khud change ho jayega...:P

wese koi aise hadiths even quran mein bhi naee k women he khana ya ghar k kam k liye he ..ye sub humne kud banaya hua he ....even bibi khadija was bussiness woman of her time .......
but ana chaye har kam women aur men ko har chez ..acha lagta he......

filhal aur koi kaam dhaam nahi.........:D
is liye tum masoom pathan ticker ko tang karty rehty ho hahahhaa:rofl:

wese koi aise hadiths even quran mein bhi naee k women he khana ya ghar k kam k liye he ..ye sub humne kud banaya hua he ....even bibi khadija was bussiness woman of her time .......
but ana chaye har kam women aur men ko har chez ..acha lagta he......
yeh logical reasoning mardon ko bolo to ek naye quran likh ke thop denge aurton par bilkul nayee meaning ke saath.

is liye tum masoom pathan ticker ko tang karty rehty ho hahahhaa:rofl:
pathano ki taang kheechane ka maza hi kuch aur hai............:D

0.yeh logical reasoning mardon ko bolo to ek naye quran likh ke thop denge aurton par bilkul nayee meaning ke saath.

puri society har ghar ki buniyad saee hone chaye .mard kud ba kud saee hojaeen ge......

wese tumari personally laraee hue he kiya kisi se :cry::cry:

puri society har ghar ki buniyad saee hone chaye .mard kud ba kud saee hojaeen ge......

wese tumari personally laraee hue he kiya kisi se :cry::cry:
main to mardon se school days se hi lad rahi hhon kabhi school kabhi mahalla.kabhi courts. to kabhi julus,dharna.

Back
Top Bottom