What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Indian national emblem may not be known as trimurti as I said earlier - I may be wrong. But I know that it was related to Ashoka.

331px-Emblem_of_India.svg.png

There are four lions in that capital, that capital was originally erected by King Ashoka in Sarnath, since we give high regard to Maurya Dynasty, it was chosen as national emblem.

Trimurti is a Hindu concept of three nature of God Brahma the creator, Vishnu the Preserver and Shiva the destroyer.

They made a big issue out of relatively non-issues like Surya Namaskaram & Vandae Matharam..Why not now?
Dont have the magic number.will wait for right time to strike

Of course..I see it as an modest attempt to raise awareness.
Its an attempt to brainwash other religion kids with hindu teaching.

there are not 3 lions in asoka's sarnath emblem but there are 4 lions .most of time you come up with half baked true lies.

Half baked true lies.

I really didn't know that it was not known as trimurti - some one I know mentioned it as such.

I am sorry, I don't know how to bake stuff and it would certainly be either half or over cooked or baked.

I didn't know that truth could be lied about - that is interesting indeed.

If you could study about Hindu and Christian religious aspects, why not about the second largest religion practiced in India - Islam.

I think you missed the etc part...I studied basics of almost all religions in school including Islam. In India you can even pursue Islamic Studies in degree level.

And you could be a very good politician here in Pakistan and probably in India also.

When they are accused of corruption, they say, file a petition in the court. And I am not at all saying that you are corrupt in any way.

It is as if I framed the text books.I just said that I am comfortable with the level of knowledge thats imparted on the various religions...but if ajtr sees otherwise she can move to court.

If you could study about Hindu and Christian religious aspects, why not about the second largest religion practiced in India - Islam.

And you could be a very good politician here in Pakistan and probably in India also.

When they are accused of corruption, they say, file a petition in the court. And I am not at all saying that you are corrupt in any way.
And who said we dont.....?

Half baked true lies.

I really didn't know that it was not known as trimurti - some one I know mentioned it as such.

I am sorry, I don't know how to bake stuff and it would certainly be either half or over cooked or baked.

I didn't know that truth could be lied about - that is interesting indeed.
Why make fuss if you dont know it....

Btw you can watch trimurti on youtube.............:P

Trimurti-songs.jpg

So what about the lessons on the life of Jesus Christ & Gautama Buddha?
support tribals and help maoist.

We were taught about Islam in our school textbooks.

If learning epic is a shirk then why Muslim leaders never opposed it just like Vande Mataram.
They did oppose it.now you have faint opposition to it as number grows you'll get to hear the loud opposing voices too.

Back
Top Bottom