What's new

can anybody deny this fact?

bhai karachi mai load shedding hoti hai .. tum ko esi khabering kon deta hai ???
plus karachi mai tum ko aur areas batata hun jahan electricity to door ki baat , KESC wale jate hi nai hai :D
Kati pahari , banaras , purani sabzi mandi, afghan basti , liyari , ladhi , etc ... yahan kesc wale tu choro rangers bhi nai ja sakti lolz
aur wahan mostly kon rehta yeh janne ke liye apko in area mai jana pare ga ;)
MQM has done wrong in past and they didnt learn their lesson , i just agree with some of their points but mostly i disagree, but trust me not whole MQM are traitors ... and army knows that too ,
if you talk about karachi enemy its not mqm its the thinking and hatness and all the discrimination which other states put in their mind ... Govt and country is like a Father , a father does not disown their children if they do wrong they try to correct them ...
karachi alag nai ho sakta hai , aur na ho ga yaar .. kyun jalane ki baat kerte ho ... waise kam masle hai pakistan mai jo ek naya problem kholen ??

I know MQM has some decent people, it's about time they join PTI. They are also crybabies but atleast do not instigate violence. Khair i need to sleep have to get up by 8. Byes man.

Yes they would all be backstabbers......MQM deliberately acts in such a way....

that what is Pathan ? fighting from 11 years ? TTP punjab ? all punjabi are bloody terrorist ? wana hear more ? what about BLA ? all balouchi are traitors? what about liyari ? bomb the whole liyari ??? are you insane ??
what is your logic dude ??
the numbers of mqm and their supporters not 100 , they are in millions , you are telling me that millions of peoples are traitors ? back stabers ?? dude imagine if only 1 million peoples take weapon against state ? do you want this to happen ? or another 1992 ?? dont be such like this .. .differentiate between good and bad peoples they exist in every party ...

I know MQM has some decent people, it's about time they join PTI. They are also crybabies but atleast do not instigate violence. Khair i need to sleep have to get up by 8. Byes man.

bye dude .. sleep ? sehri nai kerni :D

Off course, its like planet of the apes of sorts. The humans created the whole society, taught them. helped them become who they are today.. and now the apes(not really apes but as an analogy) have started persecuting their human masters.

Now if you really read, you will see much more than a one sided story.. but that depends on your comprehension.
Well I am not sure as to how humans created and taught them. I rather see it as darwin's evolution vs decay of mohinjodaro....
P.S: And you banned Shahbaz Sharif on what basis?

might as well your party members :D

My party members are my party members till I get a better offer. :agree:
Lota_01.jpg

Well I am not sure as to how humans created and taught them. I rather see it as darwin's evolution vs decay of mohinjodaro....

Well, that is exactly what it is. The rulers of yesteryears found themselves exploited the same way they would. Its a crackline of both ethnic and class divide spanning over a hundred years.

P.S: And you banned Shahbaz Sharif on what basis?

Being racist, he usually is and was borderline flamebaiting. When the right spark got him to show his true colours, bingo!

My party members are my party members till I get a better offer. :agree:
Lota_01.jpg

Well, that is exactly what it is. The rulers of yesteryears found themselves exploited the same way they would. Its a crackline of both ethnic and class divide spanning over a hundred years.

Lota to barda mahnga hai bhaijaan. Sastay main kaam cchalane ka sochain. hahah

that what is Pathan ? fighting from 11 years ? TTP punjab ? all punjabi are bloody terrorist ? wana hear more ? what about BLA ? all balouchi are traitors? what about liyari ? bomb the whole liyari ??? are you insane ??
what is your logic dude ??
the numbers of mqm and their supporters not 100 , they are in millions , you are telling me that millions of peoples are traitors ? back stabers ?? dude imagine if only 1 million peoples take weapon against state ? do you want this to happen ? or another 1992 ?? dont be such like this .. .differentiate between good and bad peoples they exist in every party ...
Talk to any Punjabi and 99.999% will disown Punjabi Talibans. This is my point, at least be sincere to yourself. Punjabi Talibans will destroy my own backyard, why would I be interested in destroying my own home? There are good people in MQM )Farooq Sattar, Faisal Sabzwari) but they are heavily dominated by the people like ali raza abidi...

Talk to any Punjabi and 99.999% will disown Punjabi Talibans. This is my point, at least be sincere to yourself. Punjabi Talibans will destroy my own backyard, why would I be interested in destroying my own home? There are good people in MQM )Farooq Sattar, Faisal Sabzwari) but they are heavily dominated by the people like ali raza abidi...

Isnt that the story of every party? The issue lies with the leader himself. The man is a maniac whose capability(vis a vis his ideals) far surpass any mad dictator that ever lived on this planet. Yet, he is also as cunning as a fox with a degree from oxford.
Add that up and you have a dangerous situation with a political party that holds measurable power and is led by a shrewd deranged man.

Isnt that the story of every party? The issue lies with the leader himself. The man is a maniac whose capability(vis a vis his ideals) far surpass any mad dictator that ever lived on this planet. Yet, he is also as cunning as a fox with a degree from oxford.
Add that up and you have a dangerous situation with a political party that holds measurable power and is led by a shrewd deranged man.

Who are we talking about here?

Back
Top Bottom