What's new

can anybody deny this fact?

Its just all announcments nothing more , as the economic hub of pakiatan, every ruller shoukd thier best, to make karachi looks better , so can rest if pakistan could get more of good economic conditions!

"bhai plz be rational,Islamabad/pindi metro is a joint venture of Fed &punjab govt.Punjab paid for Pindi section"
This was re-tweeted by MQM bhai seems like he agreed with it.

What do we call them, oh yes, ungrateful ******s. Its MQM who has been burning the public transport just to erect its political revenge on pathans who dominate the business. Karachi's own residents have encroched the Layari Express Way and Karachi Circular Railway.

waah nice, aisa hota to bohut acha tha, if all those mini buses got burnt so that transport mafia is finished and new transport infra is developed in karachi, aapki sazisihi kahanion ko daad dene ka dil chahta he, anjani na anjani me khubsurat idea de jaate hain bhai sahab

tum roko ge, rok ke dekhao, provide justice to karachi or else we will separate from a state who can't justice with a city, khali dudh dene wali gaye samajh lya he karachi ko

karachi me patriotic mohajirs na reh rahe hoti, it would have already announced independece after 1992 operation just like operation search light against bengalis but karachiites were patriotic pakistanis

Zaada over na ho Pathano se jhutiya kyu khaane hai.

Rest of funds would come from Sindh government. Raza abidi comparison is, what they say, delieberatly misleading (dumb). Karachi is responsibility of Sindh Gov, hence federal located such amount to jumo start the project and rest would come from local government.

While Isloo is a complete domain of Federal

Btw, Did Lahore financed completly by Provincial government or was there any funding from federal ?

waah nice, aisa hota to bohut acha tha, if all those mini buses got burnt so that transport mafia is finished and new transport infra is developed in karachi, aapki sazisihi kahanion ko daad dene ka dil chahta he, anjani na anjani me khubsurat idea de jaate hain bhai sahab
Okey then, Just name ONE new public transport company that have entered Karachi....

"bhai plz be rational,Islamabad/pindi metro is a joint venture of Fed &punjab govt.Punjab paid for Pindi section"
This was re-tweeted by MQM bhai seems like he agreed with it.
They are known backstabbers....Its their history...One day Farooq sattar expresses his satisfaction over the Karachi Operation, next day Altaf Hussain restarts his mantra of it being unfair....

Okey then, Just name ONE new public transport company that have entered Karachi....

karachi had green buses once, all those green buses were burnt, destroyed by pathans to keep their peshawar type mini bus hegemony in Karachi

@W.11 this is not right way to protest , there is no way karachi is going to be separate from Pakistan so apne mulk ko black mail kerna band karo ... @Informant @KingMamba @hasnain0099 show some respect to muhajir , i dont care for MQM ...
Ek to tum logon ke ronay dhonay khatam nahi hotay...har jaga apni ethnicity ghaseet letay ho....I was talking about the behavior not the ethnicity per se.

Back
Top Bottom