What's new

can anybody deny this fact?

choro yaar how much stake altaf bhai has in india, how much factories and investment nawaz has in india :lol:
None but he doesn't serve the interests of Indians like Altaf does. But even with no factories why Bhayia is so valuable for India? Of course for some other reasons...

Last edited:
after read few posts i am so happy that i didn't support any group or party :partay::partay::partay::partay::partay::partay:

No matter how holier than thou we try to portray ourselves, many amongst us hide a racist bigot inside us and this thread is a proof.

Only one who came out unscathed from this thread without making a racist comment :D

Only one who came out unscathed from this thread without making a racist comment :D

Thing went bad when Anti MQM was portrayed as anti mohajir, or than later on as anti-karachi.

@Topic,

Fed government put their part to start off, now provincial government will follow. Anyways, if project requires more money, federal government will insert more, since they can't leave an un complete project. This wont give a star in their ranks, and people of karachi will not accept their claim that they gave metro to karachi.

I am still not sure why even federal giving this much, when lahore metro, multan metro, fsd metro, Gujranwala all are being build by provincial all alone. Isb is fed responsibility, so they have to.

Rawalpindi has got 40 billion from federal funds
Pindi metro is financed by Punjab gov. Federal gov is providing funds only for the Peshawar maur interchange that worth 3 billion.
Kar. metro is mostly road based. Lesser portion is elevated. Hence the cost is less.
Secondly if kar metro can be made in15 billion whats the fu...k wrong with that.
It should have been sind gov. To do such projects.

Federal gov . is compensating the incompetent sind gov. Duties

Don't you know the airbconditi
karachi had green buses once, all those green buses were burnt, destroyed by pathans to keep their peshawar type mini bus hegemony in Karachi
Those green buses whichbwere started by naimatnullah are imported one. They became dis functional due to non availibilitynof spares.
te="hasnain0099, post: 5903872, member: 11178"]Okey then, Just name ONE new public transport company that have entered Karachi....[/quote]
Dont

Last edited:
Those green buses whichbwere started by naimatnullah are imported one. They became dis functional due to non availibilitynof spares.

the green buses i am tlking about is mustafa kamal's one

naimatullah also introduced green buses and there were many other private companies running their own business like green bus but they were all threatened by oathan transport mafia and were taken out by the mini bus mafia

It should have been sind gov. To do such projects.
Federal gov . is compensating the incompetent sind gov. Duties

Karachi is a very big city which earns a lot of revenue for the country, when immigrants from other provinces come to karachi nobody asks from other provinces to pay for their facilities, do they? karachi is a very big city, it cant be solely handled by the sindh govt, so federal will need to play its role for karachi development as well, the population growth is rapid and city's resources are dwindling day by day, now Karachi faces even water crises

at present neither sindh govt nor federal seema bit interested to show concern about the problems of karachi, city of 30 million people

a karachiite doesn't know whats the politics between sindh govt and the federal because karachi is part of pakistan and if it not treated fairly, karachi should be separated from the country

Last edited:
@W.11 you should ask this question to your all time favorite PPP, remember MQM is in bed with them for quite sometime now. Use your love affair with feudals as bargaining chip, or file a case against them for domestic abuse. :lol:

@W.11 you should ask this question to your all time favorite PPP, remember MQM is in bed with them for quite sometime now. Use your love affair with feudals as bargaining chip, or file a case against them for domestic abuse. :lol:

you ask about PPP, but what has PTI done in KPK :lol: bro similar stories everywhere, if PTI had been in place of PPP there would be same issues, just like PTI is busy in eating public funds, same case with PPP, if MQM joining the sindh govt had anything to do with power and authority, they would have least got the authority to collect garbage from streets of karachi, but MQM can't have that as well since every power is confined within walls of the CM

now a karachiite should be fairly done and should get equal share in development and progress, otherwise karachiite will feel neglected and ignored and this would ultimately lead to separating karachi from pakistan, a karachiite has voted MQM for 30 years but mandate of MQM is not respected and MQM has no authority so it matter between the governments

karachi is the third largest metropolitan city of pakistan, i can't believe my city instead of looking like shahghai, newyork and bankok, it looks like a total shanty town, for years the city is bearing burden of mass migration and ghettos have been formed, lands have been encroached, the city going bad to worse, even garbage now lying on the streets but instead of giving city some funds, some service, its burden keeps increasing and budget keeps decreasing

we karachiites wont tolerate a systematic destruction of this city who feeds entire pakistan and used to be the crowning jewel of south asia, now limited to ghettos and garbage

Last edited:
you ask about PPP, but what has PTI done in KPK :lol: bro similar stories everywhere, if PTI had been in place of PPP there would be same issues, just like PTI is busy in eating public funds, same case with PPP, if MQM joining the sindh govt had anything to do with power and authority, they would have least got the authority to collect garbage from streets of karachi, but MQM can't have that as well since every power is confined within walls of the CM

now a karachiite should be fairly done and should get equal share in development and progress, otherwise karachiite will feel neglected and ignored and this would ultimately lead to separating karachi from pakistan, a karachiite has voted MQM for 30 years but mandate of MQM is not respected and MQM has no authority so it matter between the governments

karachi is the third largest metropolitan city of pakistan, i can't believe my city instead of looking like shahghai, newyork and bankok, it looks like a total shanty town, for years the city is bearing burden of mass migration and ghettos have been formed, lands have been encroached, the city going bad to worse, even garbage now lying on the streets but instead of giving city some funds, some service, its burden keeps increasing and budget keeps decreasing

we karachiites wont tolerate a systematic destruction of this city who feeds entire pakistan and used to be the crowning jewel of south asia, now limited to ghettos and garbage

Comparing PTI with PPP, is the worst sh!t I've ever seen from you. :lol:
Gone nuts? Don't tell me that MQM wants to be in bed with PTI now just like PPP. I think Altaf has some crush on Pushtoons after getting done with feudal lords of sindh.. :rofl:

Comparing PTI with PPP, is the worst sh!t I've ever seen from you. :lol:
Gone nuts? Don't tell me that MQM wants to be in bed with PTI now just like PPP. I think Altaf has some crush on Pushtoons after getting done with feudal lords of sindh.. :rofl:

get used to it, PTI change no where bro, it was all an illusion, PTI, PMLN, PPP, which party has gone a different way to prove its good governance? none bro none, im not interested in PMLN, PPP and PTI since they are all the illegetimate sons of the same parent, same lotas, same electables, if you think your lotas will bring change, sorry brother, how many of these parties are talking about real issues? none

so yeah for me all PTI, PPP and PMLN are the same, they are fooling people for their personal gains, they have no interest for the public, PPP is worst for karachi because unlike others, PPP takes revenge from karachiites for not choosing PPP but MQM since day one, so yeah PPP may occur as a worse than PTI and PMLN, but all these parties have same calibre

and you talked about MQM in bed with PPP, if MQM is not in alliance with PPP, MQM will separate karachi from sindh, because that will ultimately achieve the objective of making karachi free of PPP feudals, just for sindh's unity, MQM is keeping alliances with PPP with little gain

get used to it, PTI change no where bro, it was all an illusion, PTI, PMLN, PPP, which party has gone a different way to prove its good governance? none bro none, im not interested in PMLN, PPP and PTI since they are all the illegetimate sons of the same parent, same lotas, same electables, if you think your lotas will bring change, sorry brother, how many of these parties are talking about real issues? none

so yeah for me all PTI, PPP and PMLN are the same, they are fooling people for their personal gains, they have no interest for the public, PPP is worst for karachi because unlike others, PPP takes revenge from karachiites for not choosing PPP but MQM since day one, so yeah PPP may occur as a worse than PTI and PMLN, but all these parties have same calibre

and you talked about MQM in bed with PPP, if MQM is not in alliance with PPP, MQM will separate karachi from sindh, because that will ultimately achieve the objective of making karachi free of PPP feudals, just for sindh's unity, MQM is keeping alliances with PPP with little gain

I'm in no mood to explain a brain dead troll about what's been changed in KPK. So please spare me.

What does MQM want from the federal government for metro bus?
Does it want metro bus?
Do you want the federal government to pay for entire project?
Does it include the cost of freeing encroachments?

Now let me see where do we get racist attitude

Now I am sure this was the post which you would have used as your reference

Now as far as I can remember, a moderator can edit or delete a post. But you, sir, decided to pay him in the same currency.

Now if he is accused of being racist, you also are right there with him.....So your actions have self denied your argument....

Well like they say, "Who will God the God".....

Oh I was. Hence the troll bait. Complain as you wish, I use this preventive action all over the place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom