What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

UK Has "Good, Strong" Relations With Pakistan

Which one is it? Good or Strong! And yes, wreaks of damage control.

LOL. "Superpower". India has set her dream way too HIGH.

See below :

those who dream high reach the heights.....honestly you could have saved yourself from sharing all this crap with me.....wake up and you will see stage is already set for realizing the dream.....we will reach there no matter what...Period...

those who dream high reach the heights.....honestly you could have saved yourself from sharing all this crap with me.....wake up and you will see stage is already set for realizing the dream.....we will reach there no matter what...Period...

Good. Go their and never come back. Grandiose claims all the time Huh. :disagree:

I won't apologise for Pakistan terror remark: UK PM David Cameron
IANS, Aug 2, 2010, 02.03pm IS

LONDON: Prime Minister David Cameron has refused to apologise for his comment that Islamabad is "exporting terror", said a government source who insisted that "he meant it".

Daily Mail quoted government sources as indicating that Cameron would not withdraw his suggestion that Pakistan was "exporting terror".

A government source said Cameron would not apologise for his outspoken remarks and added: "No, he said it and he meant it."

During his India visit, Cameron July 28 warned Pakistan against exporting terrorism to India, Afghanistan or anywhere else in the world.

Cameron said: "We want to see a strong, stable and democratic Pakistan, but we cannot tolerate in any sense export of terrorism, whether to India, Afghanistan or anywhere in the world."

Pakistan reacted last week by cancelling a meeting on terrorism co-operation.

On Sunday, a British Labour MP said the comment were "inflaming" opinion among British Muslims.

"A lot of people of Pakistan origin are hugely inflamed by this. They feel their country of origin has been criticised for no reason other than point scoring. He (Cameron) is just trying to curry favour with the Indians," Labour MP Khalid Mahmood was quoted as saying.

Pakistan's Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira told reporters that President Asif Ali Zardari would present Cameron with "the facts on the ground" during their Friday meeting.

"The president of Pakistan will explain and have a dialogue and good discussion and he will explain the facts to the new Government over here. We hope that the new leadership over here, when they get the exact picture, will agree with us."

I won't apologise for Pakistan terror remark: UK PM David Cameron
IANS, Aug 2, 2010, 02.03pm IS

LONDON: Prime Minister David Cameron has refused to apologise for his comment that Islamabad is "exporting terror", said a government source who insisted that "he meant it".
Which places all the more pressure on Ghaddari to extract something from his visit.

He's being battered at home for not cancelling his visit, and if he comes back empty handed, then his position would be terribly fragile (if it wasn't already).

allah kery zardari kabhi wapas na ayee ameen.allah us ko hamari zameen dubara dekhna naseeb na kery.

why doesnt he just stay in London? He's much better suited there. Based on poll results, he isnt exactly a liked person in Pakistan.

He's still willing to cosy up to this PM Cameroon. This is called beghairat at its peak. He doesnt represent the common Pakistani. Definately not me!!

I personally think Cameron is a idiot (he is not gonna last long in power), but I agree with my prime minister - Pakistan needs to stop exporting terror.

Although one can understand Pakistan's actions, fight the terrorists hurting their country, however keep it cushy with the good terrorists who will come in handy in times of war against India.

Anyways, I believe Cameron's words are empty, I doubt he is going to actually do anything, he just said it to please the Indians because the UK needs investment, due to our economic crisis. It will be interesting what happens when Zardari arrives in UK!

Last edited:
I personally think Cameron is a idiot (he is not gonna last long in power), but I agree with my prime minister - Pakistan needs to stop exporting terror.

Although one can understand Pakistan's actions, fight the terrorists hurting their country, however keep it cushy with the good terrorists who will come in handy in times of war against India.

Anyways, I believe Cameron's words are empty, I doubt he is going to actually do anything, he just said it to please the Indians because the UK needs investment, due to our economic crisis. It will be interesting what happens when Zardari arrives in UK!

I agree with you 90% of your quote. I share the same views apart from what you have about good terrorists. I would like to know to what you call good terrorists. And one more thing, Britan is already recovering from the crisis its just that cameron wants investment to rush the recovery so he is crowned as the guy who got britan out of the crunch. ;)

I agree with you 90% of your quote. I share the same views apart from what you have about good terrorists. I would like to know to what you call good terrorists. And one more thing, Britan is already recovering from the crisis its just that cameron wants investment to rush the recovery so he is crowned as the guy who got britan out of the crunch. ;)

I agree UK will recover.
Here is where we will have to agree to disagree. Your good terrorists (or probably in your case freedom fighters) i.e. LeT are bad terrorists in my book.

This search for GOOD TERRORISTS has landed Pakistan today in the mess it is. Pakistan per capita used to be 30% higher than that of India just 15 years back...Look now...

Good Terrorist is an oxymoron.. A contradiction in terms... Keep looking for that and you run the risk of the world leaving you behind...

There is no such thing as a 'good terrorist'.

We called them that because we were pulling the strings, but ever since they've stopped responding to our instructions, they've shown just how ruthless they are, and we're the one's getting our fingers burnt.

Even now, we have Govt officials like Sanaullah campaigning with the help of the SSP. We have to realise that the outlook of these individuals / groups is counter-productive to our own well-being.

your PMs need to start looking at the facts.....Pakistan doesnt ''export terror''

and yes, empty words beget more empty words. Wont change ground realities though. Truth is, without our cooperation in WoT they would be left further adrift :cheers:

your PMs need to start looking at the facts.....Pakistan doesnt ''export terror''

and yes, empty words beget more empty words. Wont change ground realities though. Truth is, without our cooperation in WoT they would be left further adrift :cheers:

Who is the prime beneficiary of WOT ? without that your country would have been a mess right now.

Who is the prime beneficiary of WOT ? without that your country would have been a mess right now.

really? please do look at the past again. Before the WOT had started I dont recall suicide bombings or any beef with the so called terrorists. It was actually peaceful. We(as in pakistan) are clearing the mess up that america has started. If they had not declared war on terror none of this would have been happenning. Our country would have been more stable then what it is now. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom