What's new

Calling out zaki the moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 23 years old

I met the guy imran Bhai introduced me to
He helped me get a SIM card and fixed the bank issue I had, now I honestly don’t have to worry about carryiing cash
Srsly an angel tbh
Now only got the nadra issue left

ask Imran Bhai for the pic proof I sent him on WhatsApp

Itna shuk na karo
haha no bro shit happens! gopd thing its all sorted now ab tension na lo and enjoy you stay in Pakistan if you come to khi contact me ill help you out!

Another attention whoring thread by same person, based on a chain of lies.
I regret wasting my time yesterday writing all that advice
Find some other hobby when bored instead of wasting other people's time while posing as needy.

About my last thread @Zaki
I agree , it’s a shit thread, I am sorry if this caused you any problems but know this I was just frightened when I typed it out, anyways if you want proof about my whereabouts then contact @Imran Khan , I sent a pics that prove I really am in Pak, and about that IP issue, it’s to do with the DTAC international 10 day data sim, it’s thai based.

As for others lol
I am not autistic lmaooo, I wrote “help an autistic like me” basically implying that I made a huge rookie mistake, keep in mind, I have bad social skills(much more common then you’d expect especially in Hong Kong at least), parents never really let me out when I was young and always pestered where I went(overprotective??)etc so i stuck to video games while growing up, I got along fine with schoolmates(still in touch with majority of them)never had trouble there, it’s just strangers that I can’t read or know what to say in front of (lack of social skills aka I can’t relate to them)until it’s a bit late
A real autistic person would not be able to tell the difference from danger and safety.

Are you not clinically diagnosed as autistic?

If so;

1. You're a twat for using the word autistic as an insult or in a mocking way
2. You should be clinically diagnosed as stupid, because no normal person should be making the daft decisions you did.

Either way, stay safe and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Another attention whoring thread by same person, based on a chain of lies.
I regret wasting my time yesterday writing all that advice
Find some other hobby when bored instead of wasting other people's time while posing as needy.

I never lied, I was just shook, that’s all.
Now I am not shook

Are you not clinically diagnosed as autistic?

If so;

1. You're a twat for using the word autistic as an insult or in a mocking way
2. You should be clinically diagnosed as stupid, because no normal person should be making the daft decisions you did.

Either way, stay safe and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

It was more of a dear diary thread for me, and no not clinically diagnosed
I know my decisions are not right, but they will help me, I can’t keep on relying on my family for everything
I have to learn to do things on my own and for that, I have to look at how things work first hand, and no hate on autist people, I also post on another bodybuilding forum where this word is thrown around often to describe situations and I kind of caught on to it

Last edited:
I never lied, I was just shook, that’s all.
Now I am not shook

It was more of a dear diary thread for me, and no not clinically diagnosed
I know my decisions are not right, but they will help me, I can’t keep on relying on my family for everything
I have to learn to do things on my own and for that, I have to look at how things work first hand, and no hate on autist people, I also post on another bodybuilding forum where this word is thrown around often to describe situations and I kind of caught on to it

No problem. You really shouldn't do that though - it's cruel to people who might actually suffer from that disease.

I am 23 years old

I met the guy imran Bhai introduced me to
He helped me get a SIM card and fixed the bank issue I had, now I honestly don’t have to worry about carryiing cash
Srsly an angel tbh
Now only got the nadra issue left

ask Imran Bhai for the pic proof I sent him on WhatsApp

Itna shuk na karo
No need for proof buddy... If you plan to visit Gujrat... Feel free to visit my home and all the possible help will be provided although i am not in Pakistan but my brothee will take good care of you

Take care and best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom