What's new

calling jinnaha hypocrite means a thread ban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Reaction score
Country
India
"Agnostic_Indian
that hypocritical nature of
jinnaha and league caused
all the troubles of partition.

______

American Pakistani

I can say nehara & gullanai
pateel(or whatever was his
name) a hypocrite too but i
won't say this, instead i
would request Mods @
Aeronaut @WebMaster to
take care of your highly
offensive post."
This was the last conversion I had in a Kashmir related thread.
I know saying this means a possible ban, but if I can't express my opinion here then there is on point in staying active either so I protest openly and I say
modes here too are hypocrites who doesn't allow criticism and opposite opinions..
@WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
But, it's true. Whole world except the Pakistanis know this. History from 1905 to 1940 is the proof.

Leave the forum if you have any issues with that. Or live with this "hypocrisy".

But people insult Chairman Mao literally every 2 seconds and nobody cares. :P

Though I haven't seen anyone insulting Sun Yat-sen so far (father of modern China).

Post the link, i dont understand any of that ****.

yes I have an issue with that, the word " hypocrite " is not unparliamentary, so I decided to protest, leaving the forum is an option I may or may not exercise, I don't need you advice.

For us, using such words for the father of the nation is unacceptable and we won't allow anyone to use it on our forum. Parliamentary or not, doesn't matter. You have your forums like BR where you can say whatever you want to. You got to live with it, if you can't leave this forum.

@Agnostic_Indian , why being so naive buddy ?? This is Pakistani forum and it ought to lean towards what is sacred to it.

I mean it was never meant to be neutral forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a big deal in it ??I got thread banned just yesterday for saying that Pakistan is using Chinese crutches.

Post something worthy, so maybe you will be allowed.
@Agnostic_Indian, send a PM or create this thread in GHQ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom