What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

What are the latest news from Pakfaujistan? Has the Pakfaujzindabad arrived to protect the lives of these poor people form the rage of its J1hadi buddies?

Quetta tragedy: Pakistan protests against Shia killings – The Express Tribune
A Shia Muslim leader publicly criticised Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani over the security in the country.
“I ask the army chief: what have you done with these extra three years you got (in office)? What did you give us except more death?” Maulana Amin Shaheedi, who heads a national council of Shia organisations, told a news conference. His statements highlighted Shia community’s frustrations with Pakistan’s failure to contain militant groups who have vowed to wipe out Shias.

Involvement of Black sheeps can't be ignored, and this WOT excuse after every bombing simply shows inability of authorities plus media which ignore major issues including killings of folk belongs to both sect, Any capable sense would be sured that Sunni militants organistions would not kill sunnis and similarly Shia militant organisations would never kill any shia, here many Pakistani members Blamed Sunni groups for everything which is exterimly illogical in all terms. IMO Shias are comparetively lucky that atleast this nation shouts behind their killings while In case of sunni killings no one knows that they are also being targeted and massacred and niether anyone cares.

Involvement of Black sheeps can't be ignored, and this WOT excuse after every bombing simply shows inability of authorities plus media which ignore major issues including killings of folk belongs to both sect, Any capable sense would be sured that Sunni militants organistions would not kill sunnis and similarly Shia militant organisations would never kill any shia, here many Pakistani members Blamed Sunni groups for everything which is exterimly illogical in all terms. IMO Shias are comparetively lucky that atleast this nation shouts behind their killings while In case of sunni killings no one knows that they are also being targeted and massacred and niether anyone cares.

Intra-Sunni fued is also the result of saudi investments and conspiracies. They have corrupted and purchased most of the centres belonging to sunnis. most of sunni scholars and leaders are paid by saudis. those who refuse are corrupted in other ways. for example drugs are available in all sunni sufi centres while police stops if anyone selling outside these centres. Sunni relations has been broken with their centres and leaders in around 60 years by the saudi money. But Shia have performed better than sunnis vis-a-vis saudi conspiracies. None of the shia leader ever declared sunnis as kafirs while several sunnis under saudi guidance did the opposite and several others remain silent specrators.

The only way to defeat saudi guided terrorism is to promote Sunni and Shia unity as per the teaching of Islam. This is what Iran and Shias know well.

What are the latest news from Pakfaujistan? Has the Pakfaujzindabad arrived to protect the lives of these poor people form the rage of its J1hadi buddies?

A Shia Muslim leader publicly criticised Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani over the security in the country.
“I ask the army chief: what have you done with these extra three years you got (in office)? What did you give us except more death?” Maulana Amin Shaheedi, who heads a national council of Shia organisations, told a news conference. His statements highlighted Shia community’s frustrations with Pakistan’s failure to contain militant groups who have vowed to wipe out Shias.

HE SHOULD BE ASKING what has the SHIA GOVERNMENT OF PPP done to protect them! after all the army police agencies are all under the government aren't they???

army is fighting the psycho TTP in the north and barking indian generals on the east! while PPP is throwing parties and corrupting in the land!

Not India. USA and Saudis. India only taking advantage of the situations. After all Its the people, If they remain united nothing will damage Pakistan.

i think you missed several points. saudis fail and people did not converted, hence it created and armed extremists and radicals. who funds SSP, Let, Lej, dawa etc. etc. ?? govt or Pakistan or Saud? It is all Saudi blessed establishment that is ruling pak and every created group has its own assignments.

usa+saud needs Radical extremists government bordering China to initiate or accelerate the Cause of Independent Islamic Turkestan in Chinese Muslim Majority Areas. so they do not like pakistan that is not run by extremists. But these political processes take years to complete. it is not a secret that the chinese terrorists caught in china were trained in pakistan by extremists in no areas in the north and some in waziristan.

By these killings they are just accelerating chaos in Pakistan and in the end several pockets of save sanctuaries for terrorists will be born just like waziristan and army will hesistate to step in. and some poilitical terrorists like Jamaat and pti will oppose operation against terrorists.

ummmmm what about india in this whole equation? radical extremists what about hezbollah funded by iran. both sides played this game however, saudis cut LeT,LeJ loose after al qaeda attacks in saudi in 2003-2005! now LeT,LeJ running around killing army and everyone! surerly funded by someone on the eastern border!

This is the height of ignorance. Are they completely oblivion of the decisive role played by pakfaujzindabad in the sufferings and miseries these people go through everyday?

Pakfaujzindabad is in cahoot with the jihadis, two sides of the same coin. How many times Pakfaujzinabad went into Parachinar to protect the lives of Shia Turis who are being mercilessly butchered by the Jihaids? Zia even allowed the Afghan Muajhaedeen to attack Parachinar. Can you imagine, the COAS of a country is allowing the heavily armed foreigners to attack his own city and the killing of its innocent citizens whose lives he was supposed to protect? This happens only in Pakfaujistan.

Have you already forgotten what the Shias of Gilgit went through? Already forgot why the Pakistnai airforce pounded Mazar e Sharif and what the Hazara population of the city suffered at the hands of victorious Taliban. You are asking for more trouble by inviting Pakfaujzindabad, YOU have to pick up the guns and protect the lives of your people - nobody will come to help you my friends, I am telling you now...

we have begged our Elders and Mullahs we get the same answer have faith in God, wait be patience its against Islam .But what i see is they can hold people for so long eventually its all out civil war Enough is enough.

pakfaujzindabad should be known as Bedouin mercenaries they aren't there to protect Pakistani they are protecting Wahhabi.

=ice_man;3795982]HE SHOULD BE ASKING what has the SHIA GOVERNMENT OF PPP done to protect them! after all the army police agencies are all under the government aren't they???

army is fighting the psycho TTP in the north and barking Indian generals on the east! while PPP is throwing parties and corrupting in the land!

Army is under PPP Government which planet do u live on and Zardari is not a shia himself he married a shia that was his ex wife whos murder he refused to investigate whos brother he had killed in Karachi and he is not real sunni as sunnis follow sunnah nothing about him says he is a Muslim just cause he is born in a Muslim family.

HE SHOULD BE ASKING what has the SHIA GOVERNMENT OF PPP done to protect them! after all the army police agencies are all under the government aren't they???
army is fighting the psycho TTP in the north and barking indian generals on the east! while PPP is throwing parties and corrupting in the land!

are you sure all is under control of the the government of Paksitan or some is with Government of Saud and USA.

ummmmm what about india in this whole equation? radical extremists what about hezbollah funded by iran. both sides played this game however, saudis cut LeT,LeJ loose after al qaeda attacks in saudi in 2003-2005!

india only takes advantage of the situation and it is our own fault otherwise it is nothing, and Jamaat, MQM, Let, Lej, ssp were never let loose as it only a fake impression. Hezbullah is not the issue of Pakistan.

I do not think Iran has ever interfered in Pakistan but some wrongly think the possibilities are growing due to shia killings.

Pakistani media is a joke and joker are worried about political party like ppp and nawaz and dont care about people dying on daily bases ,shame on pakistan human right organisation and UN ,amnesty .

pakistan should declare emergency and PA should search and kill every terrorist and their supporter .

No Mercy

I second you on this.... but the problem is that in last few days there has been a lot of incidents going on..... so the most incompetent leadership of the world.... has lost somewhere..... and honestly imo currently there is anarchy.... and about the media they had just to much to show so they are cashing on the lives of ordinary innocent people.

Intra-Sunni fued is also the result of saudi investments and conspiracies. They have corrupted and purchased most of the centres belonging to sunnis. most of sunni scholars and leaders are paid by saudis. those who refuse are corrupted in other ways. for example drugs are available in all sunni sufi centres while police stops if anyone selling outside these centres. Sunni relations has been broken with their centres and leaders in around 60 years by the saudi money. But Shia have performed better than sunnis vis-a-vis saudi conspiracies. None of the shia leader ever declared sunnis as kafirs while several sunnis under saudi guidance did the opposite and several others remain silent specrators.

The only way to defeat saudi guided terrorism is to promote Sunni and Shia unity as per the teaching of Islam. This is what Iran and Shias know well.

Fuedalism has nothing to do with Sunnis, Don’t mis-guide things .. You are portraying Saudia as some sort of Potential power with enormous influence, You don’t make any sense , mentioning drugs availability? Are you a part of some propaganda series? I don’t think you ever visited in Islamic centre. Please avoid these unnecessary fake explanations.

Fuedalism has nothing to do with Sunnis, Don’t mis-guide things .. You are portraying Saudia as some sort of Potential power with enormous influence, You don’t make any sense , mentioning drugs availability? Are you a part of some propaganda series? I don’t think you ever visited in Islamic centre. Please avoid these unnecessary fake explanations.

Do not derail the thread if you have no valid reasoning.

I think you got the idea of Feudalism from the Word Feud which means Dispute. you can read like this: "Internal Sunni Disputes"

Lets blame army when they were present in Baluchistan and lets again blame army when they are not present. Lets blame army for not protecting Shias and lets again blame the army if it actually takes steps to protect civilians. Lets blame Kyani for not stepping in and lets again blame him that he don't want retirement. Lets blame it on monster of 1980s and lets not blame 70s when this monster was conceived when Religion was used for domestic and international politics. Lets blame it on sunnis but lets make it taboo to highlight that first one who initiated declaring "Kafar" game constitutionally was not sunni. Lets not even blame it on monsters of 80s onward, who just made money and more money. Let's blame it on Zia, who died in 1987, but not blame 3 PPP governments. Lets not blame it on Zardari who is in power since 5 year and still ruling and is more worried about long march and extension of his rule and have no time even to offer condolence to victims but blame it on Army. Lets blame it on Punjabis but lets not talk about Shia+Baluch President. Lets blame everything on Army but lets ignore Shias in Army. Lets again blame it on Army but lets not blame it on civil govt. of Baluchistan, police and FC. Let's blame it on ISI and lets again blame it on ISI if they capture someone suspect for interrogation and Lets drag them in court and ask them how dare the even thought about it. Lets blame it on Commanders who are busy on other fronts and to whom civil govt. asked to leave but let's not talk about CM of Baluchistan who is enjoying holidays on Palm Jumeriah, and don't even think to blame it on Interior Menister who is busy in saving democracy with containers. Lets blame it on Army.

Lets blame army when they were present in Baluchistan and lets again blame army when they are not present. Lets blame army for not protecting Shias and lets again blame the army if it actually takes steps to protect civilians. Lets blame Kyani for not stepping in and lets again blame him that he don't want retirement. Lets blame it on monster of 1980s and lets not blame 70s when this monster was conceived when Religion was used for domestic and international politics. Lets blame it on sunnis but lets make it taboo to highlight that first one who initiated declaring "Kafar" game constitutionally was not sunni. Lets not even blame it on monsters of 80s onward, who just made money and more money. Let's blame it on Zia, who died in 1987, but not blame 3 PPP governments. Lets not blame it on Zardari who is in power since 5 year and still ruling and is more worried about long march and extension of his rule and have no time even to offer condolence to victims but blame it on Army. Lets blame it on Punjabis but lets not talk about Shia+Baluch President. Lets blame everything on Army but lets ignore Shias in Army. Lets again blame it on Army but lets not blame it on civil govt. of Baluchistan, police and FC. Let's blame it on ISI and lets again blame it on ISI if they capture someone suspect for interrogation and Lets drag them in court and ask them how dare the even thought about it. Lets blame it on Commanders who are busy on other fronts and to whom civil govt. asked to leave but let's not talk about CM of Baluchistan who is enjoying holidays on Palm Jumeriah, and don't even think to blame it on Interior Menister who is busy in saving democracy with containers. Lets blame it on Army.

when Army can rule for Decades it also can protect people from unidentified saudi funded terrorists. Army has good relations with Saud and definitely the Terrorists will respect those relations and will stop the inhuman acts.

LOL! Leave everything. Just Cutt-Off Relations with SAUD and USA. Things will return to Normal.

when Army can rule for Decades it also can protect people from unidentified saudi funded terrorists. Army has good relations with Saud and definitely the Terrorists will respect those relations and will stop the inhuman acts.

LOL! Leave everything. Just Cutt-Off Relations with SAUD and USA. Things will return to Normal.

LOL!!! I knew that you don't think Shias in army & isi are not shias. Clean chit to Iran & India - i know whose words are these.

But yeah, We must cutt-off our relations with Saud, US along with Iran & India and must focus on Pakistan only.

LOL!!! I knew that you don't think Shias in army & isi are not shias. Clean chit to Iran & India - i know whose words are these.

But yeah, We must cutt-off our relations with Saud, US along with Iran & India and must focus on Pakistan only.

It is hilarious that a Muslim of today relys on Monarchs and USA and have no trust in Allah.

For you Iran and China are Far Better than Monarchs and USA. Not your fault, you were not taught the lesson "Tehran ho gar alame mashreq ka Geneva, shayed kurrae arz ki taqdir badal jaye. by Allama Muhammad Iqbal"

It is hilarious that a Muslim of today relys on Monarchs and USA and have no trust in Allah.

For you Iran and China are Far Better than Monarchs and USA. Not your fault, you were not taught the lesson "Tehran ho gar alame mashreq ka Geneva, shayed kurrae arz ki taqdir badal jaye. by Allama Muhammad Iqbal"

Go and check my post history and then come again and tell me do you still label me fan of KSA or US. I know both KSA & Iran very well, maybe more than you. That's why i always say Pakistan must mind it's own business - We don't belongs to this game.

Go and check my post history and then come again and tell me do you still label me fan of KSA or US. I know both KSA & Iran very well, maybe more than you. That's why i always say Pakistan must mind it's own business - We don't belongs to this game.

I concur that Pakistan must mind its own business and act as a powerful independent and progressive nation.

till then it is no harm if Army that controls unidentified saudi+usa guided terrorists comes in to protect the citizens of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom