What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

No offence to both Pakistan and Hazaras. But Hazaras have No place in South Asia. They are remnants of mass murderer Mongol army, which is despised by locals there. Their Shia identity doesnt help the situation. Mongolia and Central Asian States should help them emigrate.

I dont know the ground realities of Afghanistan , neither i would comment on social status of hazaras in Afghanistan, but one thing is clear to me....hazaras are descriminated mostly due to their shia faith....while it is also true that afghanistan is heavily scarred from mongol invasion, infact Afghanistan never recovered from mongol devastation....but we also have to keep it in mind that most of uzbeks also have mongoliod features, are derived from mongol horde but are sunnis, and dont face descrimination like hazaras.
By the way your idea of their migration to mongolia is rediculous. Have you ever seen any hazara in your life? I dont know about quetta ones, but those in Hazarajat of afghanistan are Afghanized, their men wear shalwar kameez, patkay(turban) and wasket and their women wear afghani burqa and their langauge hazargi is basically farsi.

No offence to both Pakistan and Hazaras. But Hazaras have No place in South Asia. They are remnants of mass murderer Mongol army, which is despised by locals there. Their Shia identity doesnt help the situation. Mongolia and Central Asian States should help them emigrate.

The Pakistani Baluchistan is home to lowest literacy rate and poorest in the country. The Population consists of various Tribes of Baluch, Pashtun and Hazara.

Hazara is One of the Strongest Tribes with 100% Literacy rate and are rich and better as compared to the other tribes. one can see with eyes they have downed the government they do not like and proved their political power.

Targeting and killings of Hazara is not due to enimity with Hazara, It is due to the reason they are Shia. Lot of Shias are martyred in Baluchistan but hazaras are comparatively stronger, vocal and more organized. So these killings will have no effects on Hazaras and even they are becoming more firm and strong.

poster.jpg

KRAIT, have hard the old Urdu Proverb, Jitne muh utni baatein.
know we have a new one, Jitne muh utni conspiracies. :lol:
:D Truly said. I enjoy these conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom