What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

Most shias and sunnis are still bhai bhai! Every shia know that some orgs like lashkar-e-jhangvi and SSP, BLA , TTP are causing problems! But Bajrangdal and shivsena will have their a55 whoped because of cold calculated mass genocide sanctioned against muslims in india! Gujrat and kashmir to name a few!

Its -8 C here. Martyr's corpses are here infront of us. One of the sisters' here have lost 12 members of her family. She is with us protesting @tweet from Quetta protest

I didnt get why are Turks involved in your post? Sunni Pashtuns and Sunni Balouchs cannot get along with Shia Hazaras. Thats the problem, not the Turkish conquest of Bursa. Let them live in an environment where they would be safe and happy, thats my solution.

it's been worse in Afghanistan whereas in Pakistan only in the past few years this anti-Hazara agenda is going on by terrorist groups (namely Lashkar e Jhangvi and Sipah e Sahaba)

a lot of their foot soldiers are from Punjab heartland but Punjab government does nothing about it at all.

there are many plots to create chaos and division in Pakistan; which is the same type of threat Turkiye faces. (We face much bigger threats as we are in an extremely unstable and hostile neighborhood)

I didnt get why are Turks involved in your post? Sunni Pashtuns and Sunni Balouchs cannot get along with Shia Hazaras. Thats the problem, not the Turkish conquest of Bursa. Let them live in an environment where they would be safe and happy, thats my solution.

it's been worse in Afghanistan whereas in Pakistan only in the past few years this anti-Hazara agenda is going on by terrorist groups (namely Lashkar e Jhangvi and Sipah e Sahaba)

a lot of their foot soldiers are from Punjab heartland but Punjab government does nothing about it at all.

there are many plots to create chaos and division in Pakistan; which is the same type of threat Turkiye faces. (We face much bigger threats as we are in an extremely unstable and hostile neighborhood)

Why didn't Pakistan take initiatives Ten Years Ago?

Today calling Army!!!

BAcIUs_CcAEBcU-.jpg:large

@karachi

BAcGMscCIAAc9nA.jpg

karachi

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence to both Pakistan and Hazaras. But Hazaras have No place in South Asia. They are remnants of mass murderer Mongol army, which is despised by locals there. Their Shia identity doesnt help the situation. Mongolia and Central Asian States should help them emigrate.

they've been in the region for well over centuries now; the internationally defined borders we see today are RELATIVELY new.

it is true many Hazaras in Pakistan came as refugees but many also are born and bred in Pakistan

they are going NOWHERE.

Most shias and sunnis are still bhai bhai! Every shia know that some orgs like lashkar-e-jhangvi and SSP, BLA , TTP are causing problems! But Bajrangdal and shivsena will have their a55 whoped because of cold calculated mass genocide sanctioned against muslims in india! Gujrat and kashmir to name a few!

Why you are trolling - What Gujrat or Kashmir has to do with this thread.

The sit in protest has entered 36th hour with 81 dead bodies lying on the road !!! #Quetta

Eorl ⚔;3797515 said:
Why didn't Pakistan take initiatives Ten Years Ago?

Today calling Army!!!

Army was already there 10 years ago, just do some research before posting.

since the time of Genghiz Khan; no new news.

They are the most harmless, most friendly people. Excellent horse riders and huntsmen by the way. They ought to be reminded that the whole nation is outraged; and it isnt just Hazara who is target -- but all Pakistan. Attacking one group in Pakistan is attacking ALL of Pakistan. We are fighting an internal war against these enemy scum who are trying to create chaos and division.

the government hasnt done anything; mighty judiciary done nothing either -- and people expect the army to bring miracles over night; people also need to be pro-active and fight these hate groups

People are hardly aware of how Islam came to the subcontinent, specially the contributions of Central Asian Turkics and Turko-Mongols. If South Asians are proud of their Mughal (the persian word for Mongol) heritage, they could never hurt the blood line of Mongols that is strong among Hazara. It is an accident of history that people of Il-Khanid Mongol heritage became Shia in Iran after part-Turkic Safavid's (kizilbash) venture of spreading shia faith in Iran, I think. In the rest of the Muslim world, Turkic and Turko-Mongols have been staunch adherents and promoters of Sunni Hanafi Islam.

they've been in the region for well over centuries now; the internationally defined borders we see today are RELATIVELY new.

it is true many Hazaras in Pakistan came as refugees but many also are born and bred in Pakistan

they are going NOWHERE.

I know one of your family member is Hazara, Reis. :)

Maybe we should ask Hazaras where they want to live. I am noone to speak in their names.

I know one of your family member is Hazara, Reis. :)

Maybe we should ask Hazaras where they want to live. I am noone to speak in their names.

my uncle on father's side is married to one.....we have a big family with a lot of genetic mixing and matching.

if you saw me next to my cousin and i told you we were related you would call me ridiculous

and with all due respect, Ali bhai....you know i've known you for some time and you my Turkish brother from another mother so i wouldnt want to sound rude. But Hazara issue is an internal issue of Pakistan only. They are going nowhere.

if ethnic groups had to migrate all over the world just because of politics and some bad things happening -- then God knows what would happen to all the other ethnic groups in all the other countries that have faced some type of persecution one way or another.

yeah, lets re-arrange the whole world rather than just confront the ACTUAL problem

the media is shamefully not covering or reporting the sit in protests rather showing TuQ news !!

Back
Top Bottom