ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
C0ruxHXWIAEf1tJ.jpg

C0ruxJYXUAA4Q0e.jpg

C0ruxJYWEAEXIY2.jpg

C0ruxJYXcAAedg6.jpg

Very much pleased to know about that, now kill the responsible for all this.

Its been reported that its recovered from an Imam Bara. If it had been some Madrassah related to some Maulvi (Wahabi, Deobandi), then the cries of certain sect along with liberals and media would we worth hearing.
These are massive weapons. Time to increase combing operations and strike militant leadership in Afghanistan

While I personally doubt the Iranians are behind this, their ambassador should definitely be summoned to give an explanation of their involvement just in case.

I think it's more likely to be a certain regional warmongerer who benefits from sectarian conflict, and who has a large number of consulates nearby including Jalalabad.

Its been reported that its recovered from an Imam Bara. If it had been some Madrassah related to some Maulvi (Wahabi, Deobandi), then the cries of certain sect along with liberals and media would we worth hearing.

@The Sandman you remember I said something similar few days back? "Shia genocide".

Trace their origin...Who supplied them and for what?

Seal the border with Iran and Afghanistan completely...Intelligence should be all time high when it comes to India, Iran and Afghanistan...

Back
Top Bottom