What's new

Cache of arms and ammo recovered by security forces from Kohat

Imam Bara's leadership is in Iran not Afghanistan

Chor machaye shor..Iranians are involved in every contraband weapon smuggling affairs from Yemen to South America..what makes you think they will be innocent towards Pakistan..most of the extortion and target killing gangs channel their proceeds to Iran..

Suicide bombing was actually invented by Shia militias back in 1983 in Lebanon Here in Pakistan their strategy is not to take responsibility of any activity. There is a history of Iranian trained terrorists were caught by security agencies, We also remember the famous press conference of CID Raja Umar Khatab

I tell you from my experience these guys are psychologically unfit and psychopath..they are like walking talking zombies and cannot think out of the box their religious training put around their brains..I have met hundreds of these in Makkah and was shocked by their level of zombieness!

@NomanAli89
Rawalpindi incident clearly shows how influential Shias are in democratic Pakistan.
They openly slaughter kids, kill un-armed Muslims, use fire arms, hit at security carvans, even injur securtiy personals.
They are neither druged, neither underage, neither had a reason to be mad, they were simply hateful.
They are told by Iran to kill (so called) wahabis, lable any by stander Muslim a wahabi and this is justification enough to kill publicly and getaway with terror strike, using sectarian card.
Faces of those terrorists was recorded on media, but until today no one was arrested by securty agencies.
What happened to NADRA? Oh i know, NADRA is infested by associates of terrorists.
It's time for Muslims in Pakistan to demand justice, and security of their life.
These terrorists and their protectors in govt. must be exposed and punished, along side the terrorists.

@NomanAli89
Rawalpindi incident clearly shows how influential Shias are in democratic Pakistan.
They openly slaughter kids, kill un-armed Muslims, use fire arms, hit at security carvans, even injur securtiy personals.
They are neither druged, neither underage, neither had a reason to be mad, they were simply hateful.
They are told by Iran to kill (so called) wahabis, lable any by stander Muslim a wahabi and this is justification enough to kill publicly and getaway with terror strike, using sectarian card.
Faces of those terrorists was recorded on media, but until today no one was arrested by securty agencies.
What happened to NADRA? Oh i know, NADRA is infested by associates of terrorists.
It's time for Muslims in Pakistan to demand justice, and security of their life.
These terrorists and their protectors in govt. must be exposed and punished, along side the terrorists.

There is no doubt under the umbrella of desi version of holocaust a mazloom and sacred community has taken over many organs of our state While some dumb deaf blind or sold out intellectuals are still chanting brotherhood songs

BTW NADRA is already under full control of same hostile community it was filled with Zombies back in Zardari's era and same is the story with FIA some 300 to 500 personnels were hired during his era

As long as Afghanis are in Pakistan terrorism will not end.

Back
Top Bottom