What's new

C-130J crashes in Gwalior

its like giving kids something new and they dont know how to use it ... they used russian technology throughout their history now suddenly they have to deal with these american modern equipment it will take some time before they get use to it ...

its like giving kids something new and they dont know how to use it ... they used russian technology throughout their history now suddenly they have to deal with these american modern equipment it will take some time before they get use to it ...

yaar matlab kuch bhi bolna hai bas !! Bhai wahi kids is jahaz ko duniya ke sabse unchi jagah pe uda ke le aaye ..... but M.P. ke plains me wo bhi saaf mausam me gira denge...... use some sense... dont just try to make a point against Indian pilots.

How patronizing. Of course, the fact that the very same american plane crashed and killed your country's entire military leadership/dictatorial junta won't diminish the frequency of these remarks, will it?

Please dont advice us anything pakistani , you cant even control a bunch of tribesman in your own country. THey own you badly! :lol:

That was a general statement that ak antony is the worst def minister and i didnt even relate that to todays crash

think before quoting me
If the statement is made on a particular thread, it is assumed that the statement pertains to the topic under discussion. General statements should either be qualified as such, or better yet, not issued at all.

Please dont advice us anything pakistani , you cant even control a bunch of tribesman in your own country. THey own you badly! :lol:
when u dont know any thing about Pak then the best way is to shut ur mouth... i mean bunch of tribesman serioulsy see how bunch of tribesmen are raping 42 nations in Afghanistan and they bombed ur indian embassy twice killed ur senior military attache ( RAW agent ) and u r calling them bunch of tribesman how ignorant of u buddy... and secondly now they are only in waziristan (pak) and in nooristan and kunar (afghanistan) what do u want fom us that our Army raid their camps in afghanistan??

How do you know the reason for the crash? Have you been involved in it? Or do you have some sort of supernatural abilities?
The plane was new and state of the art.... and not an old piece of junk.

How exactly is the MoD to blame?

Grow up kid.

Weather ruled out.

Communication related ruled out.

That leaves only one thing. Adequate training standards.

How patronizing. Of course, the fact that the very same american plane crashed and killed your country's entire military leadership/dictatorial junta won't diminish the frequency of these remarks, will it?
the incident u r highlighting was not a plane crash buddy it was bombed ... nothing to do with pilots

RIP. Forget the plane, the people are irreplaceable.

Weather ruled out.

I think our guys go to the US to train for these. WOuld be surprised if inadequate training is the cause.

Weather ruled out.

Some times things other than this can go wrong. Recently a video was posted about a transport crash in Afghanistan. There were cases where there would be fire. There can be multiple things that could go wrong. Let the CoI report come out.

This is indeed a shameful incident in the recent history of I.A.F.I mean how on earth did they manage to crash a brand new C-130J Super Hercules which was purchased less than a couple of years ago.Now i am seriously thinking about what the pakistani members used to say about our pilots being poorly trained:angry:.I mean P.A.F. has been flying the basic version of C-130 for more than 40 years now without crashing even a single plane(leaving aside the Zia Ul Haq crash which was clearly a conspiracy).Normally i am quite sympathetic towards our Armed Forces but the present situation is totally unacceptable.Shame on the I.A.F. for imparting poor training in our pilots....:tsk:

That was a general statement that ak antony is the worst def minister and i didnt even relate that to todays crash

think before quoting me

Better think before writing? Look in to the mirror then.... How am I supposed to read your mind? Try to write it in a better way then,

Weather ruled out.

We are just not good enough to handle this latest, most modern beast! That is the bottom line! There is a dearth of pilots in Indian armed forces... & the good ones opt for commercial aviation sector.

RIP. Forget the plane, the people are irreplaceable.

I think our guys go to the US to train for these. WOuld be surprised if inadequate training is the cause.
Mmm actually it's quite the opposite.The aircraft was quite an expensive one and it cost us somewhere between $200-250 millions to buy each one of them.So what i am trying to say is the men who have perished will be replaced by even more capable ones in the near future but it's very hard to replace a brand new machine specially when it costs more than $250 millions:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom