What's new

C-130J crashes in Gwalior

Too early to blame even pilots let investigations initiate and complete it will take a long time. even F-22 and B-2s have crashed.

Do you know how many lives the C 130Js have saved during the floods last year in North India alone?

Do you know that the defense expenditure is just around 2% of our GDP?

Do you know that the Central Government of India alone! spends more on anti poverty measures than any other country?

How can he know? His Govt. won't let him know!!

Wow your comment is so full of intelligence it makes my head explode....

If you got no clue, dont speak....

What is wrong in what he says?

The man is so obsessed with the process that the end result remains the same.

Rather than getting pissed at him, look at the number of incidents, accidents, crashes and mishaps that have shaped the recent history of defence forces of India.

IAF, Army, Navy. We are losing birds and ships at a rate that Pakistan or China don't even need to attack. All they have ot do is threaten and we will be forced to surrender.

The military men are brave no doubt, but they need technology. The tech of weapons define modern day war and not just the mere will to charge at the enemy.

As a person with family in the military, I equally raise concerns over the slew of mishaps that have been happening under Anthony's watch.

WHY?

As the defence minister of this country he is not only supposed to look at purchase but also the defence training and standards being practiced in the country. The position he holds is a position that ranks in top 5 highest positions in the country.

What the fck will a country be if it cannot defend itself?

Navy has had the worst luck in losing precious assets.

The Hercules here was new and therefore we cannot say fatigue. Which clearly means that there is something wrong with the pilot training OR the weather could be a problem. IAF pilots are trained to fly in the most adverse of weather conditions.

Then what is the reason for the crash?

Think before getting all angry at others.

Blaming AK antony is not correct. Its just his bad luck that all this fcking incidents are happening in his tenure.
Secondly , I dont feel its due to pilot's error, just give a thought , they have fled this machine even in the worst of terrain and adverse environment , like the daulat begi and uttrakhand flash floods. May be happended due to some communication error. RIP to our servicemen.

I think its due to sudden change in airforces fleet from Russian and Ukranian planes to american ofcourse they have quite different electronics and standards.

Any casualties? I wonder if it can repaired if the damage is minimal or is a permenant write-off, in which case
a replacement could be ordered.

The first C-130J of IAF came 2 years ago, but however there can be no age limit for accidents. It certainly
didn't happen due to aging equipment or anything. Freak accidents can always happen.

I somehow have a feeling that weather has little to play a part in this role because it is spring time in north India and there's no chance that the pilots crashed because they couldn't see. IAF pilots are trained to fly in zero visibility conditions with ease.

RIP.

Btw, that is one of the safest aircrafts in the world. I mean THE SAFEST.... even if there were a war......

you like ak antony? :lol:

How do you know the reason for the crash? Have you been involved in it? Or do you have some sort of supernatural abilities?
The plane was new and state of the art.... and not an old piece of junk.

How exactly is the MoD to blame?

Grow up kid.

How do you know the reason for the crash? Have you been involved in it? Or do you have some sort of supernatural abilities?
The plane was new and state of the art.... and not an old piece of junk.

How exactly is the MoD to blame?

Grow up kid.
That was a general statement that ak antony is the worst def minister and i didnt even relate that to todays crash

think before quoting me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom