What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Then why some people see what I said is nasty when everything I say is simply truth, and you didn't only attack Xi, you insulted China, by doing so, don't expect a nice reciprocation.

Tell me where i insulted China? You believe a free opinion is an insult? You see it as insult when i say that i could not live under a regime like there? Thats not an insult to your country. Your current regime insults your country evry day.

Look, in Europe we have freedom of speech and we have oppossition, we can critisize our governments openly, demonstrate against them. We are free individuals.

What you said was not nasty at all. It were some angry remarks which did not bother me at all. We all know investments are irrelevant when it comes to conflicts.

See thats the difference, you tried to insult my nation, i simply say that i find your goverment bad.
What if it's China though? :coffee::partay:

Did you ever read Machiavelli?

Tell me where i insulted China? You believe a free opinion is an insult? You see it as insult when i say that i could not live under a regime like there? Thats not an insult to your country. Your current regime insults your country evry day.

Look, in Europe we have freedom of speech and we have oppossition, we can critisize our governments openly, demonstrate against them. We are free individuals.

What you said was not nasty at all. It were some angry remarks which did not bother me at all. We all know investments are irrelevant when it comes to conflicts.

See thats the difference, you tried to insult my nation, i simply say that i find your goverment bad.
If you didn't insult China, I didn't insult Greece either, it's my " free opinion".

If you didn't insult China, I didn't insult Greece either, it's my " free opinion".

You would not be allowed to insult Greece in China anyways. Your regime views our country as fundamental european partner, since our harbors are the main trade hub for chinese trade to western europe through the med.

You would get arrested if you voice insults against Greece in public.

You would not be allowed to insult Greece in China anyways. Your regime views our country as fundamental european partner, since our harbors are the main trade hub for chinese trade to western europe through the med.

You would get arrested if you voice insults against Greece in public.

Lmao I somehow doubt that Chinese authorities care about insults to Greece. Rioters burned Japanese stores, police stood by and watched, and Japan is a top trading partner.

Greece is uh, not Japan.

Notice how the other Greeks in this forum still try to improve Greece's image. Hmm maybe they know something.

Lmao I somehow doubt that Chinese authorities care about insults to Greece. Rioters burned Japanese stores, police stood by and watched, and Japan is a top trading partner.

Greece is uh, not Japan.

Notice how the other Greeks in this forum still try to improve Greece's image. Hmm maybe they know something.

Japan is not chinas fundamental partner in their silkroad initiative
Try me and find out.

Good, try it and post pics.

Prove it with numbers 🙂

Trade with Japan in 1 year: $317 billion

Entire combined value of Belt and Road Initiative: $843 billion

So 3 years of trade with Japan is more value than entire BRI.

Japanese businesses were being burned down in 2012.

I think it was wrong that this happened. But Japan did not reduce investment or trade with China.

proxy-image
proxy-image

Its not crying, Its politics plain and simple. In the end it smears Chinas image even more in the west. In Europe we are the cross roads. Nobody trusts the chinese regime here in any way. Its a trading partner but political enemy as french president Macron said. More and more countries here ban chinese corporations to be implemented in building up 5g network. The investment contract with china was cancelled by EU parliament, chinese investors are pushed out of europe because they are connected to the regime in China.

Australias diplomacy is fitting 100% into this. Also now the theory that Corona escaped the Wuhan lab is investigated more and more and seems as most plausible cause for this global desaster.

Nobody trusts the chinese regime. And that fallout grows all over the globe.

Maybe you should just concentrate on Greece, and leave Australia to perhaps the 'Aussies' to comment on.

Trade with Japan in 1 year: $317 billion

Entire combined value of Belt and Road Initiative: $843 billion

So 3 years of trade with Japan is more value than entire BRI.

Japanese businesses were being burned down in 2012.

I think it was wrong that this happened. But Japan did not reduce investment or trade with China.

proxy-image
proxy-image

Wrong, chinese owned business got burned down. Thats the core how idiotic such crazy nationalists are. They are angry with Japan and tuen burn down property owned by chinese people, only because they operate a japanese franchise.

Its not crying, Its politics plain and simple. In the end it smears Chinas image even more in the west. In Europe we are the cross roads. Nobody trusts the chinese regime here in any way. Its a trading partner but political enemy as french president Macron said. More and more countries here ban chinese corporations to be implemented in building up 5g network. The investment contract with china was cancelled by EU parliament, chinese investors are pushed out of europe because they are connected to the regime in China.

Australias diplomacy is fitting 100% into this. Also now the theory that Corona escaped the Wuhan lab is investigated more and more and seems as most plausible cause for this global desaster.

Nobody trusts the chinese regime. And that fallout grows all over the globe.
Lol.. so much of your fake words. I am sure u are not europe and maybe an American just pretending to be Europeans.

The one keep backstabbing Europe is not China buy USA.
Maybe you should just concentrate on Greece, and leave Australia to perhaps the 'Aussies' to comment on.
He is a flase flagger attempt to create friction here.

Real Greek are more than happy of Chinese investment which helps them from bankrupt.

Lol.. so much of your fake words. I am sure u are not europe and maybe an American just pretending to be Europeans.

The one keep backstabbing Europe is not China buy USA.

He is a flase flagger attempt to create friction here.

Real Greek are more than happy of Chinese investment which helps them from bankrupt.

I find USA as pathetic as the Chinese Regime.

I also dont create friction, i just hate communism and dictatorships. In your country is no freedom of speech, you should learn to deal with it.

As for investments, i also welcome chinese investments as lomg Chima has zero influence on us and i still completly dislike your regime.

See, thats how individualist europeans are. Im a person, i stand for my own with my own believes. Im not a hive insect like the chinese rehime wants its people to be.

Back
Top Bottom