What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Leasing means taking full control...for 99 years.... does that make any difference to seizing?

Lol...you showed your Chinese mentality..."Get lost from here"....do you own the PDF? This is not south China sea...or part of your Qing dynasty fictitious Maps.

to rest of your verbal diarrhoea....I don't give a ****.
How is it being seized when a business deal is struck to lease infrastructure. When you rent an apartment, are you seizing it? You’re criminally insane. The reality is that the European powers have done far worst historically and still do than what they accuse China of.

I mean which country stole your Elgin marbles? Which country put you guys in a debt trap? Not China, who actually bailed you guys out, it was your European brethren. But somehow all of your hate is directed against China, I have to say, that Zionist neoliberal brainwashing is one hell of a drug.

Hey kid, why don’t you use those brain cells for once and apply critical thinking , it would do wonders.

Last edited:
How is it being seized when a business deal is struck to lease infrastructure. When you rent an apartment, are you seizing it? You’re criminally insane. The reality is that the European powers have done far worst historically and still do than what they accuse China of.

I mean which country stole your Elgin marbles? Which country put you guys in a debt trap? Not China, who actually bailed you guys out, it was your European brethren. But somehow all of your hate is directed against China, I have to say, that Zionist neoliberal brainwashing is one hell of a drug.

Hey kid, why don’t you use those brain cells for once and apply critical thinking , it would do wonders.

Why don't you stick to the argument in hand?....there was no need for your stanza 2 and 3...just shows your frustration and adds no value to the post.

On first point, Business deal is transparent...deal China do are partly hidden (true to the nature of Chinese)..... example CPEC, Hambantota....the deals/terms and conditions are not open.. why? 2. Lease in these cases are given to Chinese state run companies to operate for next so many years to raise money.....it's upto them how to operate as they need to raise money (in lieu of the inability of that country's government to service the loan)......So the post/airport etc is operated t the leased companies terms and condition......they even charge the country to use the services in their control....I don't consider similar to rent an apartment.
Everything you post makes no sense. Fu

Or it is hard for you to comprehend.... Double Fu.

Why don't you stick to the argument in hand?....there was no need for your stanza 2 and 3...just shows your frustration and adds no value to the post.

On first point, Business deal is transparent...deal China do are partly hidden (true to the nature of Chinese)..... example CPEC, Hambantota....the deals/terms and conditions are not open.. why? 2. Lease in these cases are given to Chinese state run companies to operate for next so many years to raise money.....it's upto them how to operate as they need to raise money (in lieu of the inability of that country's government to service the loan)......So the post/airport etc is operated t the leased companies terms and condition......they even charge the country to use the services in their control....I don't consider similar to rent an apartment.

Or it is hard for you to comprehend.... Double Fu.
Go back in this thread and read what I highlighted about hambantota which explains the issue in detail. Again, almost everything you know about China has been crafted through an anti China propaganda machine so your facts are not even correct in the first place. You literally are fucking ignorant to the extreme and you’re wasting my time citing fake facts which were produced by a propaganda machine.

Fucking jackass, go eat shit.

Go back in this thread and read what I highlighted about hambantota which explains the issue in detail. Again, almost everything you know about China has been crafted through an anti China propaganda machine so your facts are not even correct in the first place. You literally are fucking ignorant to the extreme and you’re wasting my time citing fake facts which were produced by a propaganda machine.

Fucking jackass, go eat shit.

You are now talking like a looser.....blabbering in frustration, cursing, swearing....What you highlighted about Hambantota is your view...I presented mine....debate was on but you chose to back off.

On Propaganda... Global times comes to my mind.....and then some foreign media outlets where Chinese government back companies have invested heavily.....Good you decided to save your zen.....have a good day.

You are now talking like a looser.....blabbering in frustration, cursing, swearing....What you highlighted about Hambantota is your view...I presented mine....debate was on but you chose to back off.

On Propaganda... Global times comes to my mind.....and then some foreign media outlets where Chinese government back companies have invested heavily.....Good you decided to save your zen.....have a good day.
Yes propaganda. That’s why you have sources from cnn to dw parroting the same things, because they are all sources from Reuters or associated press which are controlled by the zionist deep state. You’re so clueless about how the world works. Soros did a great job on you. Talk to me again in ten years when you’ve worked on something other than your Xbox.

It is quite apparent China has decided to decouple from Australia?

Australia can't complains either as it is the customer choice who China wants to buys from.
Australia should complain to WTO that China which divert its purchase to other nations including USA is against Australia trade rules. Maybe WTO may rule in their favour but China will still maintain its right as a consumer and won't buy.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Australia is very fortunate and now she can keep all her high quality exports she boasted about as indispensable to China to herself and others.

Yes propaganda. That’s why you have sources from cnn to dw parroting the same things, because they are all sources from Reuters or associated press which are controlled by the zionist deep state. You’re so clueless about how the world works. Soros did a great job on you. Talk to me again in ten years when you’ve worked on something other than your Xbox.

At least we have an option to look beyond CNN, DW. There are thousands others media sources which as I said funded by Chinese backed entities and hence we get to see different perspective as well ..... Sadly, that option is not available to Chinese in China...what you highly controlled media tells you, becomes the gospel for you..isn't it?...you don't have liberty to validate the sanctity of the information...Not allowed...in CCP's China.....

At least we have an option to look beyond CNN, DW. There are thousands others media sources which as I said funded by Chinese backed entities and hence we get to see different perspective as well ..... Sadly, that option is not available to Chinese in China...what you highly controlled media tells you, becomes the gospel for you..isn't it?...you don't have liberty to validate the sanctity of the information...Not allowed...in CCP's China.....

There is basically no trustworthy media in the West, much less a free media. A truly free media, one that doesn't lie, would have been obliterated by your political and capitalist machine long ago.
I really feel for you guys, living in the false world the media has created for you.

That’s a simpletons way of looking at things. Both systems are censored but in different ways. China’s very straightforward, they censor what they don’t like and everyone knows it. While in the west, the billionaire class controls the news and platforms of ALL mainstream news outlets and they censor what belongs on it. They can argue that they are a private business so they aren’t violating any freedom of speech laws but nevertheless it is censorship. Any non mainstream view that challenges their power is demonized, smeared and relegated to non mainstream platforms that are buried so that only the most interested individuals would find them. This way there is an illusion of freedom of speech when in reality the vast majority of the population are fed the same news and viewpoints in order to manufacture consent for the self serving policies that these billionaires create. This is how an electoral democracy works, you only need the approval of the majority so as long as you can dominate the big platforms, you can form public opinion even if there are a few stubborn people who know you are lying. This is how the billionaire class, who run the shadow deep state, stays in control of society.

You ever wonder why the west has been run to shit and why the poor and middle class have been squeezed dry? Because these oligarchs have full control of governments, politicians, the media and the news.

There is basically no trustworthy media in the West, much less a free media. A truly free media, one that doesn't lie, would have been obliterated by your political and capitalist machine long ago.
I really feel for you guys, living in the false world the media has created for you.

Again posting the famous " The Great Chinese Boasting" videos to paint your country as Best in the Universe..... Keep Trying.

We know what China is...no problems with it's people ...it is one of world's oldest culture and civilisation, had given numerous contribution to human development (world wide)....problem is Communist mindset, arrogance and treating others with sense of superiority.....Expansionist mindset and list goes on and on..... Anyways....Hope Mr. Winnie the Pooh AKA Xi is keeping fine these days.....not much in news so thought of checking.

Again posting the famous " The Great Chinese Boasting" videos to paint your country as Best in the Universe..... Keep Trying.

We know what China is...no problems with it's people ...it is one of world's oldest culture and civilisation, had given numerous contribution to human development (world wide)....problem is Communist mindset, arrogance and treating others with sense of superiority.....Expansionist mindset and list goes on and on..... Anyways....How Mr. Winnie the Pooh AKA Xi is keepig fine these days.....not much in news so thought of checking.

These problems you are talking about are false propaganda and lies ah.... You are the victim of deception by your media.
I know you have a sense of justice, just like I do, the only difference is you have been fed false knowledge and hate by the media.

If the media says you are bad every day, it doesn't mean you are bad, the media says you want to kill and rob every day, it doesn't mean you really want to do that, it's just the media wanting us to think so that you want to do that, can you understand that? China doesn't need to be the best country, an average country would be fine, don't be having any hate, you are a puppet of the media manipulating your mind like this. The ones you need to think about and hate should be the western countries, especially the British, who invaded and colonized everywhere, killing indigenous people and looting wealth and territory. The New Zealand you are staying in now belongs to the indigenous people, not those colonizers.

If you want justice to be done, you should support the return of the land and country to the indigenous people. Let the colonists return to Europe and compensate the world for the wealth they invaded.

I am not hating these colonists, I just want the colonists and their descendants to be able to atone for their sins so that they can go to God. To bring justice back to the world.

True propaganda should promote building, not spreading hate through lies and deception

One who has no enemies, stands for nothing.

Sure, you destroy entire species. South east asian turtle species stand on their complete extinction. The Pangolin goes extinct as well. China is the one country in the world that has zero respect for nature. There is no country on the planet that does more damage to nature.

Being the poorest in Europe, which is Romania and Bulgaria btw still means rich by world standards.

The number of millionaires in USD:
Top 10 Chinese cities with most number of wealthy families:
It is hard to believe Greeks with such shallow pockets actually have the highest living standard in the world apart from cheap thrills like gross fried octopus ink sack and carcinogenic beach tanning.

The number of millionaires in USD:
Top 10 Chinese cities with most number of wealthy families:
It is hard to believe Greeks with such shallow pockets actually have the highest living standard in the world apart from cheap thrills like gross fried octopus ink sack and carcinogenic beach tanning.

Carcinogenic tanning is an australian thing.

That said, we also get extremly old and have one of highest life expectancy in the world 🙂

Back
Top Bottom