What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Eurpe is never united, will be eaten up piece by piece.

Says the country that was crushed by...Japan. xD

Europe btw is more united than China. We have no parts that want run away from us. Like Taiwan, Tibet and so on. China in that regard is a giant standing on fragile feet. Its important to keep such internal struggles like the Uighurs, Tibetans, Hongkong oppossition and so on running. It works best to keep China busy and at bay. The entie Uighur thing for example or the Tibet issue are always working perfectly for that.

Says the country that was crushed by...Japan. xD

Europe btw is more united than China. We have no parts that want run away from us. Like Taiwan, Tibet and so on. China in that regard is a giant standing on fragile feet. Its important to keep such internal struggles like the Uighurs, Tibetans, Hongkong oppossition and so on running. It works best to keep China busy and at bay. The entie Uighur thing for example or the Tibet issue are always working perfectly for that.
LOl, Greece is being sold to China piece by piece, you guys should start to learn China quickly, you guys could become China's new ethnic minorities.

Greece will be eventually sold to China piece by piece

Greek Parliament Hands Extra Stake in Port of Piraeus to China Cosco
PUBLISHED SEP 30, 2021 10:36 PM BY THE MARITIME EXECUTIVE
Greece's parliament has approved a new contract that allows Chinese state-owned shipping giant Cosco to buy an additional 16 percent stake in the Piraeus Port Authority (PPA), taking its total share of ownership to 67 percent.

Thats what you dnt get. You get robbed by our government. You pay investments, yet hold no powers. Its an investment you cant controle. You are not the first whose money we burn and not the last. Ask the Germans about that.

Let me give you an easy example...you work so hard to earn your money...and then send your money o Greece to build infrastructure...

Where is the infrastructure? In Greece. Where is the money? In Greece. What do you hold in your hands? A little paper certificate...A paper certificate that our government declares null and void when it pleases them.
LOl, Greece is being sold to China piece by piece, you guys should start to learn China quickly, you guys could become China's new ethnic minorities.

You say we should write the "defaulting certificate" in mandarin so you understand when we shrink the value of your investment down to zero? We have the habit to do that. And in the end a 10 billion investment is only worth the paper its written on.

Those French submarines don't look so bad now,do they? 😂

Europe is never united , thanks to Greece and many other European countries, lol

Thats what you dnt get. You get robbed by our government. You pay investments, yet hold no powers. Its an investment you cant controle. You are not the first whose money we burn and not the last. Ask the Germans about that.

Let me give you an easy example...you work so hard to earn your money...and then send your money o Greece to build infrastructure...

Where is the infrastructure? In Greece. Where is the money? In Greece. What do you hold in your hands? A little paper certificate...A paper certificate that our government declares null and void when it pleases them.

You say we should write the "defaulting certificate" in mandarin so you understand when we shrink the value of your investment down to zero? We have the habit to do that. And in the end a 10 billion investment is only worth the paper its written on.

Greece knows very well it may need China for another bail out in the future, so it doesn't bite the hand that feeds them.

Last edited:
Its not crying, Its politics plain and simple. In the end it smears Chinas image even more in the west. In Europe we are the cross roads. Nobody trusts the chinese regime here in any way. Its a trading partner but political enemy as french president Macron said. More and more countries here ban chinese corporations to be implemented in building up 5g network. The investment contract with china was cancelled by EU parliament, chinese investors are pushed out of europe because they are connected to the regime in China.

Australias diplomacy is fitting 100% into this. Also now the theory that Corona escaped the Wuhan lab is investigated more and more and seems as most plausible cause for this global desaster.

Nobody trusts the chinese regime. And that fallout grows all over the globe.
That's fine. We don't trust you either. Feeling is mutual.

Wow, the quality of the trolls here has really slipped lately. And I thought the old crowd like @Hamartia Antidote and @F-22Raptor were dumb.

There's not going to be any war, @Apollon. There's just going to be China winning more and more, and you losing more and more.

I lose nothing. Infact we gain here more and more. Greece has this year growth of 6%. And of course there will be war. You think we as humans for first time in history can walk outside the path that was always walked on? Thats not trolling but simply how things are.
China has no interest in conquering anyone, I just reciprocate some uncalled for insults about my country.

Why you see it as insult when somrone says he finds your regime disgusting? That doesnt interfere with your country. Xi is not china.

Why you see it as insult when somrone says he finds your regime disgusting? That doesnt interfere with your country. Xi is not china.
Then why some people see what I said is nasty when everything I say is simply truth, and you didn't only attack Xi, you insulted China, by doing so, don't expect a nice reciprocation.

Greece has this year growth of 6%
On Jan 1 this year I had $1 in my pocket. On Dec 31 I'll have $10 in my pocket. Beat my astonishing 900% growth.
And of course there will be war. You think we as humans for first time in history can walk outside the path that was always walked on?
If you want it... come get it.

On Jan 1 this year I had $1 in my pocket. On Dec 31 I'll have $10 in my pocket. Beat my astonishing 900% growth.

If you want it... come get it.

On December 31 i will make a 4h week trip to Patagonia. Beat that fun. ::D

I dont want war, i just know it will happen anyways and its already prepared. For Greece and Europe its best to watch how things unfold and then act when things are clear and join the winning side.

On December 31 i will make a 4h week trip to Patagonia. Beat that fun. ::D

I dont want war, i just know it will happen anyways and its already prepared. For Greece and Europe its best to watch how things unfold and then act when things are clear and join the winning side.
What if it's China though? :coffee::partay:

Back
Top Bottom