What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Salaam

The officer who denied him the chance to vote was an idiot. Don't they know he's famous and the publicity it will bring would be far more harmful than the one vote he'd cast?
They are just down right corrupt and were trying their best to grab a win for their hakiki abba jan. Punjab bureaucracy absolutely loves sharif family, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

In the previous tenure of shahbaz I had an argument with one of the highest officers in Punjab government, the only answer he had was "I do not care what is right or beneficial, I have to make my boss (Shahbaz) look good"

One of the main reasons for our downfall is that these bureaucrats became person servants of these politicians instead working for the state, there was no legal system in place either as judiciary was incompetent or compromised or both and the vacuum had to be filled by the fauj. So it all became a mess. Pakistan cannot progress until the civilian side of governance is not improved, establishment will automatically have little to no role left except working on borders or on the most strategic national interests which is absolutely fine after all they are from us and for us.

So PTI will force PMLN to call election on national assembly without dissolving in KPK and Punjab assembly

MNA Elections under PTI governments in KPK and Punjab wow

So PTI will force PMLN to call election on national assembly without dissolving in KPK and Punjab assembly

Explain? I thought it would be through a 'caretaker' setup usually.. how will that work?

Explain? I thought it would be through a 'caretaker' setup usually.. how will that work?
No caretaker government is necessary if all overnment complete it's term but if assembly is dissolved then election for that assembly will be held.

Yeah there will be caretaker government but only on federal level not in Punjab and KPK

I hope they crush PMLN like a lemon under a 4x4 through state machinery. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

1658179352272.png

Sorry, RTS meaning what? Running a little behind here.
Result Transmission System.

Presiding Officers enter the results of their polling stations, and upload a photo of form 14 through a mobile app. This information is then transmitted to ECP servers where the results are compiled.

A simple client server application... but in several cases in the past, where there was a suspicion of rigging, people reported that system went offline for several hours and then a completely different result was issued by ECP. In those few hours, some losing candidates have also claimed that their polling agents were kidnapped.

Back
Top Bottom