What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

1658166883170.png

Sure sure

Javed Latif's press conference today is the first drop in the new anti-establishment campaign that N will take up, after seeing the success PTI has got.

Nawaz Sharif was already anti-estab, but was convinced by others in his party to do a deal and do something about the cases, and to undo the conviction he already has.

Mid tier leaders like Javed Latif will now make these statements increasingly, and target the SS camp...and slowly N will again take the anti-estab line. They will go afer their PDM partners, and then the estab, inhon nay hamain dhakka dia.

All I can say at the moment is let due process proceed as it should, and let the chips fall where they may. I remain sure that the system will work as it always has, to deliver the results that are required.

So the latest is that PPP is not going to dissolve assemblies.

Hear out Asad Umar today on Kashif Abbasi's show...the ball is totally in N's court now, and they are in a no win situation. PTI is not going to take the first step, N will.

Maryam Nawaz watching results while being COVID positive

Jul 17, 2022

Now we will see if khan backtracks on antiestablishment narrative.... if he does, he will fail again.... i hope he doesn't but only time will tell!!!!

Now it's an open secret that Punjab Police has Gullu Butts and army has Baghlol Butts. Gen Ayub was Baghlol-e-Azam, after him, ایک سے ایک بغلول آتا رہا. It will require changes in the army as we have envisaged.

Sure sure

Javed Latif's press conference today is the first drop in the new anti-establishment campaign that N will take up, after seeing the success PTI has got.

Nawaz Sharif was already anti-estab, but was convinced by others in his party to do a deal and do something about the cases, and to undo the conviction he already has.

Mid tier leaders like Javed Latif will now make these statements increasingly, and target the SS camp...and slowly N will again take the anti-estab line. They will go afer their PDM partners, and then the estab, inhon nay hamain dhakka dia.

Its Shabaz Sharif and Ch Nisaar who were in establishment camp when Nawaz Sharif was removed. He then had to go London but Shabaz stayed over and received the crown for his loyalty. I dont see anything wrong with being close to establishment or having working relationship but being puppets is a different score. The civilian government should be independent and powerful, so should the military and judiciary but then should sit on one platform and sort out related issues.

Pakistan needs to move on from fake elections, fixing, corrupt EC, military coups, being puppets. Hold elections after 5 years and once new government comes then they should work hard for the people rather than play politics over dandali.

lol he never had mandate to make tough choices ....interim govt can make those decisions too
Regardless of the perception of his mandate, Shahbaz sits in the PM's office. It is Shahbaz's responsibility to make this choice until the outcome of next election is officially accepted.

So the latest is that PPP is not going to dissolve assemblies.

Hear out Asad Umar today on Kashif Abbasi's show...the ball is totally in N's court now, and they are in a no win situation. PTI is not going to take the first step, N will.

Papa Zardari really did PMLN dirty

My own analysis, I don't think PTI will dissolve Punjab assembly. Let's see what happens.

This would be the politically prudent move, a change from the usually head on and aggressive emotional moves that IK does.

Wdym by prudent

My own analysis, I don't think PTI will dissolve Punjab assembly. Let's see what happens.

This would be the politically prudent move, a change from the usually head on and aggressive emotional moves that IK does.
It will be a huge mistake. CM must be from PTI otherwise this mistake will cost PTI. People are finally awake, Q is as corrupt if not more than PML N. pervaiz ellahi also has corruption charges against him

I find it also suitable. Make course correction in Punjab in 1.3 years. Then IK should become PM and take national decision.

Back
Top Bottom