What's new

“Buying US lies on Xinjiang may hurt Bangladeshi RMG industry”, Chinese Ambassador says

যে যায় লঙ্কায় সেই হয় রাবন। - Bengali saying. Means, "Whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana"

We will pretend to be friends with all. I hope the "Iron brothers" also come to terms with reality for their own sake.
But. Even Nazi Australia was using Xinjiang technology. LOL.

lolllllllll

We all know. australia has been frantically killing Afghan children. And Lithuania tried to become European leaders and dominate European affairs.

Everyone should be responsible for his behavior. isn't it?

If China punishes Australia and Lithuania is wrong. ok. China can shoulder this responsibility alone.

But at the same time. I also hope that Australia and Lithuania or any country can bear their own mistakes. OK?

Don't complain. Don't cry. Don't regret it. Go on.

Just a kind reminder. Don't overreact.

Dear Han Warrior,

We don’t have any choice.

We have zero geopolitical ambitions.

We just need your investments and engineering skills.

If you can help us solve the Rohingya problem - we will be ever so grateful.

Dear Han Warrior,

We don’t have any choice.

We have zero geopolitical ambitions.

We just need your investments and engineering skills.

If you can help us solve the Rohingya problem - we will be ever so grateful.
Bangladesh and Myanmar are our good friends. isn't it? I hope you can handle these things by yourself. Don't involve too many countries.

Bangladesh and Myanmar are our good friends. isn't it? I hope you can handle these things by yourself. Don't involve too many countries.
That's not the truth.

If the Rohingya issue is characterized as an internal issue of Myanmar, we will deal with it in accordance with the principle of non-interference in internal affairs.

If the Rohingya problem is characterized as a problem between Bangladesh and Myanmar or a regional problem in Southeast Asia and South Asia, China, as a P5 country of the United Nations Security Council, will have the right and responsibility to intervene.

যে যায় লঙ্কায় সেই হয় রাবন।

The Chinese are increasingly behaving like a superpower and a hegemon. They banned Australian exports, they punished Lithunia and they are issuing veiled threats to other countries what might happen if they don't tow their lines. They aren't going unchecked like the American's use of sanctions but that's because they want to maintain a low profile. But the early signs are there. They will be exactly the same as the Americans when they have the power to do so. Their "allies" and "iron brothers" should take note and take wise decisions. We Bangladeshis should take note and maintain a balanced relationship with all world powers instead of jumping into one camp like morons. I am happy the BAL government is still managing to do that but far more difficult times are ahead to maintain the balance. The US is giving veiled threats of regime change, the Chinese are also giving veiled threats.

আমরা ফাইস্যা গেসি মাইনকা চিপায়। We find ourselves in between a rock and a hard place.
They have every right to threaten you, if you had threatened their territorial integrity by intervening in their internal affairs.

Xinjiang is lifeline of China and the retarded countries like Turkey support rogue elements to advance NATO plans. Turkey was one of the strongest supoorters of ISIS. Have you forgit that?

They have every right to threaten you, if you had threatened their territorial integrity by intervening in their internal affairs.

Xinjiang is lifeline of China and the retarded countries like Turkey support rogue elements to advance NATO plans. Turkey was one of the strongest supoorters of ISIS. Have you forgit that?

Don't believe everyone in this forum with a Bangladeshi flag is a genuine Bangladeshi.

There are false-flagger Indians in this forum posing as Bangladeshis.

And some in Bangladesh are unfortunately Hindu fifth columnists and support India.

Both of these kind will spew anti-Chinese venom and words of trickery.

@GreatHanWarrior, @Beast, @MH.Yang brothers take note. You will find out who is who. :-)

Don't believe everyone in this forum with a Bangladeshi flag is a genuine Bangladeshi.

And some in Bangladesh are unfortunately Hindu fifth columnists and support India.

@GreatHanWarrior, @Beast, @MH.Yang brothers take note. You will find out who is who. :-)
India?
You are giving too much credit to Indians in case of Xinjiang. Believe me they are the nobody in that case. And a bunch of Indian forumers cannot change the geopolitics and they cannot erase the fact that Turkish backstabbing traitors are advancing NATO long term plans in the region.

The main and most important player in Xinjiang issue is Turkey, they have turned innocent people of Xinjiang into a bargaining chip in the geopolitical equations. See how they have turned their Syrian brothers and sisters, lolz, into geopolitical pawns taking them to hostage and occassionally weaponizing them to score points from Europe.

Don't let NATO pawn to change your mind.

I hope all friends will pay attention to one thing. I did not defend the Chinese ambassador. If Bangladesh believes that he has violated diplomatic rules. You can ask the China's foreign ministry to change the ambassador.

But what I can't stand is that some people are still trying to defend Australia... They tried to disguise the massacre of Afghan children and irresponsible Australia as victims.

I hope all friends will pay attention to one thing. I did not defend the Chinese ambassador. If Bangladesh believes that he has violated diplomatic rules. You can ask the China's foreign ministry to change the ambassador.

But what I can't stand is that some people are still trying to defend Australia... They tried to disguise the massacre of Afghan children and irresponsible Australia as victims.

Chinese Ambassador His Excellency Li Jiming has a difficult enough job, trying to counter American influence (and misadventures) and to some extent Indian machinations too, in Bangladesh.

Given the circumstances - he is balancing well enough.

Sometimes Chinese overtures to Bangladesh, which are mostly positive - get misunderstood.

There are vested (Indian) quarters in Bangladesh engaged to make China's job here as hard as possible by muddling the waters 24/7/365....

And we all know Australia's role in Afghanistan. No need to go into detail. :-)

Below is the Chinese Ambassador's statement:
"It has come to my attention that a certain RMG industry association in Bangladesh recently alerted its members to the risks associated with cotton from China, due to USA's allegation of 'forced labour in Xinjiang'. I also noticed that the alert was issued following a meeting between the association and two representatives from 'Indo-Pacific Opportunity Project' affiliated to some US Agency.

Bangladesh' exports are RMG(ready made garments) mostly to the western countries.
But the cotton is NOT produced fully in Bangladesh.
So, Bangladesh imports cotton from multiple sources including China(partly/mostly from Xinjiang).
West believes about Xinjiang whatever it believes and has put sanctions on cotton from that region.
West is trying to rally other countries in boycotting Xinjiang cotton too including Bangladesh.
Chinese ambassador says to BD not to buy West's lies otherwise it will hurt your RMG too.
How is that threatening?
You boycott their raw materials, there won't be any finished products to begin with which will harm your economy/exports.

Westerners created Nazis, and later it backfired and they eliminated them! But still westerners are spreading Goebbelsian ( nazi propagandists) lies!

Westerners change the word jihad and turned it to terrorism by declaring Jihad against Soviet union through Saudi Arabia , using Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations ( their own creation) , and later again declare war against them and killed many civilians!

They destroyed Iraq , Afghanistan ( overthrowing it's secular pro Soviet govt) and installed islamist govt and later fought them years after years!

We know about the horror of Abu Garib prison and also Guantanamo bay !

So I also don't think Bangladesh should buy the false Goebbelsian propaganda of Western hegemony and should never go against China.

Yes we will try our best to remain neutral. But if we must have to choose any side ,we will choose Chinese side , as China is tested ally!

There is nothing west can offer us , why we don't have to rely on them who use to eat rat, when our our ancestors made kebab?

China has 5000 years of rich culture! So yes we always should maintain good relationship with China instead of west!

We must learn lesson from Pakistan. First Pakistan was foot soldier to USA against Soviet union, and later became victim ( blackmailed) of so called war on terror!

And recently after fall of Imran Khan , we saw how devilish western can be!

With the Ukraine war Europe (EU) is in crisis , and I hope they will no longer follow the order of America and Britain!

So out export destination will remain the same.

Besides we are slowly progressing to export of other things like electronic!

So we must not fall under USA propaganda!

In the end USA will give us same treatment that they gave Pakistan!

So we must stick with China ignoring western Goebbelsian propaganda!

Last edited:
BD is in no position to criticize anyone officially, as the foreign ministry mantra is 'friendship with everyone , malice to none.'

To be honest, I find the current Ambassador from PROC to Bangladesh to be quite an artless man.

He is completely incapable of building on the goodwill and relationship his predecessors left.

This is not the first time he commented in a condescending way.

His tactless comments are completely unwelcome by general people like me and I fear his erratic comments will only help his opponents, who wants nothing but to sully Sino - Bengal relations.

As far as we all know Bangladesh never commented or interfered on matters concerning Xinxiang & Taiwan. Our government always maintained these as China’s internal matter.

Where does Mr. Ambassador gets his ideas is beyond me.

Perhaps it's not about the individual. That's probably the approach suggested from top office - more assertive. Zero tolerance on anything that might adversely impact the interest in China. Going by the global trend, this could be possible.

This was in response to chatter in the private sector, nothing from the government. Clearly there are indicators pointing to US's covert involvement in stirring things up. Intelligence we are not aware of, but the Chinese are. The other day US ambassador stated they want fair election in BD. While it appears to be good willed comment, for Hasina it should ring as a direct threat.

We need to tread cautiously, BD cannot antagonize either of these countries. For once our foreign policy motto "friendship to all, malice to none" sounds like music to me.

Back
Top Bottom