What's new

“Buying US lies on Xinjiang may hurt Bangladeshi RMG industry”, Chinese Ambassador says

I suggest that Bangladeshis complain to the Ministry of foreign affairs of China, and tell that stupid ambassador to get out of here.
The Cuban government once changed the Chinese ambassador to Cuba through complaints.
Of course, the premise is that this news is true, not made in India.

The ambassador has deviated from diplomatic etiquette and norms and this kind of language is not accepted by any nation, specially for Bangladesh that never showed any hostility or ill will towards China, rather always been a friend of China.

Nonsense!
No country has the right to kill innocent children.!
That is the bottom line of human conscience, which has nothing to do with power and wealth.
oh Australia massacred Afghan children on a large scale. This has violated the moral bottom line of the human world. So it is a mistake for China to punish Australia???

today! Someone told me that it is hegemonism for China to punish Australia. So I hope someone can explain: is Australia's mass murder of Afghan children in line with hegemonism??!

Is it really wrong for China to punish Australia?! But, but what did Afghan children do wrong?

The ambassador has deviated from diplomatic etiquette and norms and this kind of language is not accepted by any nation, specially for Bangladesh that never showed any hostility or ill will towards China, rather always been a friend of China.
If this news is true, I also think this statement is wrong. The ambassador should be responsible for his remarks.

The Chinese ambassador is only a civil servant of the Chinese govt. If you are dissatisfied with the work of Chinese civil servants or have questions, you should directly complain to their superiors or supervision departments.

oh Australia massacred Afghan children on a large scale. This has violated the moral bottom line of the human world. So it is a mistake for China to punish Australia???

today! Someone told me that it is hegemonism for China to punish Australia. So I hope someone can explain: is Australia's mass murder of Afghan children in line with hegemonism??!

Is it really wrong for China to punish Australia?! But, but what did Afghan children do wrong?
The Australian massacre of Afghan children is certainly wrong. It is wrong for any country to massacre innocent children.

The Chinese are increasingly behaving like a superpower and a hegemon. They banned Australian exports, they punished Lithunia and they are issuing veiled threats to other countries what might happen if they don't tow their lines.
It is animalistic nature to behave like a hegemon when in position of power. You will find this in domestic or international politics at every age and every time. There is not escape from it. The only question left is whom do you want as your hegemon? One hegemon will allow you to eat from the table scraps. The other hegemon will not even allow for that because it is simply not rich enough to afford that yet. This is the choice that poor countries have to make. The ones who embrace the latter choice do so begrudgingly because of other strategic reasons. :pop:

The Australian massacre of Afghan children is certainly wrong. It is wrong for any country to massacre innocent children.
We all know that it is a crime for Australian soldiers to kill Afghan children! This is a crazy provocation to our human world! so, China is right to punish Australia. For Afghanistan! For justice! For the human world!

If Afghanistan cannot do justice for itself, China will punish Australia on behalf of Afghanistan!

@Bengal71 Australia's mass murder of Afghan children is hegemonism. So China should punish hegemonic Australia. Isn't it?

It is animalistic nature to behave like a hegemon when in position of power. You will find this in domestic or international politics at every age and every time. There is not escape from it. The only question left is whom do you want as your hegemon? One hegemon will allow you to eat from the table scraps. The other hegemon will not even allow for that because it is simply not rich enough to afford that yet. This is the choice that poor countries have to make. The ones who embrace the latter choice do so begrudgingly because of other strategic reasons. :pop:

যে যায় লঙ্কায় সেই হয় রাবন। - Bengali saying. Means, "Whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana"

We will pretend to be friends with all. I hope the "Iron brothers" also come to terms with reality for their own sake.

We all know that it is a crime for Australian soldiers to kill Afghan children! This is a crazy provocation to our human world! so, China is right to punish Australia. For Afghanistan! For justice! For the human world!

If Afghanistan cannot do justice for itself, China will punish Australia on behalf of Afghanistan!

@Bengal71 Australia's mass murder of Afghan children is hegemonism. So China should punish hegemonic Australia. Isn't it?
China refuses to trade with Australia because Australia is a racist country.

Killing Afghan children is a crime against humanity, which should be hanged, not just cut off trade relations.

We can approve and punish anti human criminals through international organizations, and we can also refuse to trade with racist countries.
But we cannot support Afghans to massacre Australian children. Correcting mistakes with wrong behaviors will only lead to greater mistakes.

China refuses to trade with Australia because Australia is a racist country.

Killing Afghan children is a crime against humanity, which should be hanged, not just cut off trade relations.
Australia itself is an illegal country. Their ancestors were European hooligans and criminals. They are crazy to provoke the human world because of their cheap genes!

The hegemonic Australia that slaughtered Afghan children can certainly afford your leftovers.

Australia itself is an illegal country. Their ancestors were European hooligans and criminals. They are crazy to provoke the human world because of their cheap genes!

The hegemonic Australia that slaughters Afghan children can certainly afford your leftovers.
No one needs to bear the blame for his ancestors, and they just need to admit the mistakes of their ancestors.
We should not blame Australians for this reason.
We can tell Australians directly that their crime is racial discrimination.

যে যায় লঙ্কায় সেই হয় রাবন। - Bengali saying. Means, "Whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana"

We will pretend to be friends with all. I hope the "Iron brothers" also come to terms with reality for their own sake.
Ah. But will Afghan children agree with you? When you try to disguise Nazi Australia as a victim.

Ah. But will Afghan children agree with you? When you try to disguise Nazi Australia as a victim.
Yes, I support you.
China's punishment against Lithuania is in line with its diplomatic commitments.
China's punishment of Australia is a just act Bengal71 's reply is indeed suspected of disguised Australia as a victim.

Yeah but that's from the perspective of the powerful.

I am talking about our perspective. We must not join one side or the other and keep good relationship with all the powerful ones so we can jump ship if there is a need.
What I am saying is lessons of life. Power gets to your head. It happens to individuals, groups, and nations.
The BD RMG association chief was warning the members about potential issues arising from buying Xizang China cotton.
He was not making any statement about Chinese internal affairs.
U.S is the second largest destination of BD RMG export.

Sheikh Mujib exported Jute to Cuba without considering US sanctions , that didn't go well with USA.

China would care less if BD runs into issues with the US. about cotton sources.

What I am saying is lessons of life. Power gets to your head. It happens to individuals, groups, and nations.
The BD RMG association chief was warning the members about potential issues arising from buying Xizang China cotton.
He was not making any statement about Chinese internal affairs.
U.S is the second largest destination of BD RMG export.

Sheikh Mujib exported Jute to Cuba without considering US sanctions , that didn't go well with USA.

China would care less if BD runs into issues with the US. about cotton sources.

Yes I understand that. The ambassador seems to be a moron who didn't even understand the context. BD simply can't afford to lose the US or EU market if using anything from Xinjian is under sanction. So Chinese threats will not work in this case, we will have to abide by the sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom