What's new

“Buying US lies on Xinjiang may hurt Bangladeshi RMG industry”, Chinese Ambassador says

There is a jamati rajakar here in the forum, few others were also here in the past, don't see them anymore. Keep eyes open.

You cannot trust a country that was built by slaves and where the natives were systematically slaughtered to extinction.

Only an idiot believes the US is a democracy.

What kind of democracy has the following:

1. 1/3 of the people select 2/3 of the senators.

2. President elected by an electoral college instead of directly by voters.

3. Nine justices, appointed for life, are co-equal branch of government. But, in reality, they wield veto power.

4. A constitution, enacted by white slave owners, reigns supreme. It is impossible to change without the support of 2/3 of white peoples. Giving whites the ultimate veto.

5. Even when white people lose elections - white judges just nullify any laws deemed to be against their interests.

Indian “democracy”, due to the caste system, is even more corrupt and flawed.

Enacting pluralistic democracy is very hard - only the Nordic, Benelux and Germans have succeeded.

If you cannot enact a pluralistic democracy - it is far better to have benevolent dictatorship that of Hasina.

I think BD can manage pluralistic democracy one day but definitely not in my lifetime.

It is far better to focus on development than the fantasy that is “democracy”.

Jamatis/Wahhabis are US stooges.

The Bin man was their stooge during the war with Soviets.

Jamati/Wahhabis were the compliant slaves of US during our liberation struggle.

Jamatis are the enemies from within.

Hasina needs to exterminate the Jamatis faster.

She needs to give RAB more power and resources so they can exterminate the enemies even faster.

That’s why US has sanctioned our brave RAB.
Jamatis are no longer powerful in Bangladesh! But govt will keep using Qawmis to counter RSS!

Fanatics against fanatics! Gandhi theory is obsolete in modern days India where RSS is predominant!

Soon some of our people will realize it!

However about jamati Islami, people mistakenly believe them as Pakistani stooge! It was utterly wrong . As jamatis are actually pro establishment political party aka opportunist!

Surely you know that jamatis opposed the creation of Pakistan. Later they opposed the creation of Bangladesh!

Lots of PDF Bangladeshi posters are too shallow to understand it!

However since jamatis are pro establishment,I won't be surprised if current establishment is already using them ,from behind!

BAL has history with jamati Islami in 1991 and 1996 !

In 1991 Hasina went to Golam Azam to support her so that she can form govt!

In 1996 after 15 February election , jamatis started movement against it for caretaker Govt with BAL!

The interesting thing is ,that time khaleda zia said, "Other than mentally handicapped person and kids , no one is neutral ,so caretaker concept is irrilevant" !

Later in 2008 BAL regime they started violence in 2013 ( that continued till 2015 ) for caretaker Govt , and that time BAL ( still now ) opposed caretaker Govt!

So in short jamatis has been the pawn to major parties since it was founded!

Now BAL has problem with Hefajat ! Surely I won't be surprised if they make alliance with jamatis !

Our political parties are sort of Munafiqs, so I don't rely on them that much!

Jamatis are no longer powerful in Bangladesh! But govt will keep using Qawmis to counter RSS!

Fanatics against fanatics! Gandhi theory is obsolete in modern days India where RSS is predominant!

Soon some of our people will realize it!

However about jamati Islami, people mistakenly believe them as Pakistani stooge! It was utterly wrong . As jamatis are actually pro establishment political party aka opportunist!

Surely you know that jamatis opposed the creation of Pakistan. Later they opposed the creation of Bangladesh!

Lots of PDF Bangladeshi posters are too shallow to understand it!

However since jamatis are pro establishment,I won't be surprised if current establishment is already using them ,from behind!

BAL has history with jamati Islami in 1991 and 1996 !

In 1991 Hasina went to Golam Azam to support her so that she can form govt!

In 1996 after 15 February election , jamatis started movement against it for caretaker Govt with BAL!

The interesting thing is ,that time khaleda zia said, "Other than mentally handicapped person and kids , no one is neutral ,so caretaker concept is irrilevant" !

Later in 2008 BAL regime they started violence in 2013 ( that continued till 2015 ) for caretaker Govt , and that time BAL ( still now ) opposed caretaker Govt!

So in short jamatis has been the pawn to major parties since it was founded!

Now BAL has problem with Hefajat ! Surely I won't be surprised if they make alliance with jamatis !

Our political parties are sort of Munafiqs, so I don't rely on them that much!

Mullahs of all kinds are enemies from within.

These bastards always support USA.

Mullahs are like snakes. You might think they are perfect for dealing with the Hinduvta rats.

But the snakes will not hesitate to bite you as well.

Cleanliness is a much better way to deal with rats!

Mullahs of all kinds are enemies from within.

These bastards always support USA.

Mullahs are like snakes. You might think they are perfect for dealing with the Hinduvta rats.

Cleanliness is a much better way to deal with rats!

Sanghis aren't rat , but snake as well!

All Mullahs don't support USA brother! Qawmis don't support them! You saw a talkshow of Abbasi Hujur? He said a Muslim can't support Ukraine in this war!

Qawmis and jamatis has some issue from the beginning! These ulemas are pro BAL ,hence don't support USA!

But indeed jamatis support USA!

For the rest , I have no disagreement! Mullahs ( both jamati and Qawmis) are kinda evil and use Islam as tool to abuse people!

They earn a lot of money using Islam ! They take 1 lakh or more per waz mahfil , and travel through helicopter ( although Qawmis claimed that Padma Bridge will help spreading Deen easier , but I'm unable to understand the relationship between Padma Bridge and helicopter!) , They earn huge amount of money using Islam!

They are making Islam so dirty and too bad for women specially! They are fitnabaaz and far from Quran , I admit!

But on the other hand they are ( Qawmis ) are necessary evil for BAL , since BAL is traditionally pro Russian ( now pro china as well ) , and jamatis are useful for BNP because BNP is ardently pro west!

So in order to counter jamati and sanghi propaganda , BAL need Qawmis, as necessary evil!

BAL both have chetona , Qawmi Mullahs and common folks!

It's a part of divide and rule!

That's why be a snake charmer and control it! Take their venom and make anti venom for sanghi snakes!

@PadmaBridge

Last edited:
O
Sanghis aren't rat , but snake as well!

All Mullahs don't support USA brother! Qawmis don't support them! You saw a talkshow of Abbasi Hujur? He said a Muslim can't support Ukraine in this war!

Qawmis and jamatis has some issue from the beginning! These ulemas are pro BAL ,hence don't support USA!

But indeed jamatis support USA!

For the rest , I have no disagreement! Mullahs ( both jamati and Qawmis) are kinda evil and use Islam as tool to abuse people!

They earn a lot of money using Islam ! They take 1 lakh or more per waz mahfil , and travel through helicopter ( although Qawmis claimed that Padma Bridge will help spreading Deen easier , but I'm unable to understand the relationship between Padma Bridge and helicopter!) , They earn huge amount of money using Islam!

They are making Islam so dirty and too bad for women specially! They are fitnabaaz and far from Quran , I admit!

But on the other hand they are ( Qawmis ) are necessary evil for BAL , since BAL is traditionally pro Russian ( now pro china as well ) , and jamatis are useful for BNP because BNP is ardently pro west!

So in order to counter jamati and sanghi propaganda , BAL need Qawmis, as necessary evil!

BAL both have chetona , Qawmi Mullahs and common folks!

It's a part of divide and rule!

That's why be a snake charmer and control it! Take their venom and make anti venom for sanghi snakes!

@PadmaBridge

Bro, you paint a very colourful picture lol

Snake charmers are dirty people of Hinduvta extraction.

Muslims do not engage in such dirty professions.

Women power will eventually topple mullah power.

Which is why we need more garment jobs - until all our women are working.

Until then RAB will have to manage the situation.

Chetona is also a poison. But they are too small to cause strategic harm. But if anyone wants to take them out - fine by me.

I hate BAL - ditto if you want to take out local BAL leaders.

O

Bro, you paint a very colourful picture lol

Snake charmers are dirty people of Hinduvta extraction.

Muslims do not engage in such dirty professions.

Women power will eventually topple mullah power.

Which is why we need more garment jobs - until all our women are working.

Until then RAB will have to manage the situation.

Chetona is also a poison. But they are too small to cause strategic harm. But if anyone wants to take them out - fine by me.

I hate BAL - ditto if you want to take out local BAL leaders.
Snake charming was just an example! It has nothing to do with the profesion brother!

Remember what Bangabadhu said?

“When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with bastards, make sure you play like a bigger bastard. Otherwise, you will lose.”

I consider it as a golden speech from Bangabadhu sheikh Mujib!

Snake charming was just an example! It has nothing to do with the profesion brother!

Remember what Bangabadhu said?

“When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with bastards, make sure you play like a bigger bastard. Otherwise, you will lose.”

I consider it as a golden speech from Bangabadhu sheikh Mujib!

My best Mujib quote is,

“Ami musolman, ami bangali, ek bar mori bar bar na”

It showed his contempt for Hinduvta and Mullahs.

It is the perfect definition of a Bangladeshi. And what it means to be a Bangladeshi.

Back
Top Bottom