What's new

Busting Indian propegenda over Shia issue in Pakistan

Do you consider shias as muslim?

• Total voters
EDIT: I withdraw what I said about the Ismailis. They believe in the oneness of God and that Prophet Muhammad was the seal of the prophets.

What I said was incorrect, and I am sorry about it

My alim-e-deen Deobandi "Edit- my dads, sisters husband, I dont know the Urdu term for it and was mixing it with khaloo" who didn't have TV in his house, his daughters wore Burqa while people in rest of our family were very different, would take his daughters to and from university himself as he didn't trust others - basically the most ultra-conservative man you can find

Even He didn't consider Shia Non-Muslims although, yes he did have theological differences

Last edited:
My alim-e-deen Deobandi "khaloo" who didn't have TV in his house, his daughters wore Burqa while people in rest of our family were very different , would take his daughters to and from university himself as he didn't trust others - basically the most ultra-conservative man you can find

Even He didn't consider Shia Non-Muslims although, yes he did have theological differences

A lot of my family members do takfir on them and have views that if meat is cut from a Shia person then you can't eat it.

I personally don't believe Shias are non-Muslim I have Shia friends and they are pretty cool.

A lot of my family members do takfir on them and have views that if meat is cut from a Shia person then you can't eat it.
I know, in Pakhtunkhwa its an issue maybe not as hardcore as ahmediya though, but I think its mix of Hazara racism too which over time turned religious stuff

Except for proper terrorist sympathizers/far-right people- I don't think in Punjabi average day-to-day households Shias are considered anything but Muslim

If Punjabi Sunni Muslims have a "beef" with someone its not Shia(since they're Muslims it's least out of all of the mentioned group's), Christian, Sikh, all of whom a Punjabi Sunni can be friends with in my experience but not ahmedi, there's a crazy amount of dislike for Ahmadi's

Last edited:
I know, in Pakhtunkhwa its an issue maybe not as hardcore as ahmediya though, but I think its mix of Hazara racism too which over time turned religious stuff

Except for proper terrorist sympathizers/far-right people- I don't think in Punjabi average day-to-day households Shias are considered anything but Muslim

Sectarianism in Karachi was at its peak 10 years ago. Some Muharram and Arabeen processions still get attacked but not as much as back then.

I was going to vote now considering their worship of Ali, Fatima etc but then remembered many Sunnis also worship Muhammed.

I think it becomes all subjective, but yeah both are "Muslim" which in turn is also very subjective nowadays.

Last edited:
I hate Shias the most but in no capacity I can call them Non Muslim as they believe in Oneness of God and Muhammad(S.A.W) as the final Prophet. This is enough for them to be Muslims and plus I will always support Shias over dirty Hindutvas.
How come you hate shia tomatoes from Iran? 😆 How come your people were destroying the tomato? You have bukmari in your country and then destroy imported produce. Sometimes I think something is really wrong with your country 😕

How come you hate shia tomatoes from Iran? 😆 How come your people were destroying the tomato?
They were farmers or traders, destroying Iranian tomatoes as it damaged their business , flooded the market with imported produce undercutting their price- shitty thing to do but for different reason
You have bukmari in your country and then destroy imported produce.
Your country is literally worse off than even Sudan mate despite no major natural disaster

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/10/15/india-hunger
Sometimes I think something is really wrong with your country 😕
Sometimes I think grown men using excessive emojis have brain's of an emotionally unstable teenage girl

Somehow you continue to prove me right with one retarted post after another

They were farmers or traders, destroying Iranian tomatoes as it damaged their business , flooded the market with imported produce undercutting their price- shitty thing to do but for different reason

Your country is literally worse off than even Sudan mate despite no major natural disaster

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/10/15/india-hunger

Sometimes I think grown men using excessive emojis have brain's of an emotionally unstable teenage girl

Somehow you continue to prove me right with one retarted post after another
I am just bearer of the news. I just quoted from your own media. If it is a fake video, then I stand corrected.

How come you hate shia tomatoes from Iran? 😆 How come your people were destroying the tomato? You have bukmari in your country and then destroy imported produce. Sometimes I think something is really wrong with your country 😕
Toiletless nation is worried about the food in other countries. Chootiye Hindu bukmari is rampant in your country. Your women are sh*tting and getting gang raped on the fields resulting in your birth. Fkn skidmark lingham suckn nation

Back
Top Bottom