What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

Great News !!! Now use it to fire hundred thousand missles on TTP !! wipe them out !

5723.jpg

Lieutenant General (Retd) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai, Director General Strategic Plans Division handing over replica of indigenously developed surveillance capable UAVs formally inducted in Pakistan Armed Forces to General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, Chief of Army Staff. (25-11-2013)

Isn't that the Chinese CH-3???

ch3mediumrangelongendur.jpg

2008114165217568.jpg

I though Burraq was a entirely new Pakistani built drone?

I have not been able to make any comparison between Burraq/Shahpur and CH-3. I have no idea why people are doubting about it? Pakistan has been working on indigenous drones since last 10 years or so. It is not to be surprised if we have inched one step further and adopted the weapon technology in it.

This is how Burraq and Shahpur look like

264jmug.png

ouy49g.png
So, which one is Shahpar and which one Burraq??

Hamara daddu drone armed bhi hota hai ya nahe?

First of all, since you are new, i must stress that we use English ONLY outside the member's club, unless its absolutely necessary to use any other language.

Secondly, these drones our 'ours' and if they are daddu or whatever, it still means that they are 'ours' and 'we' built them. It means that we don't need to beg other countries to have 24/7 all aspect autonomous surveillance capability.

Now we can track targets for up to 12 hours, stalk them and shoot at them if required. Now we can target individuals who want to harm our country and mean ill to our nation, Something that even our F-16s are incapable of doing while being affordable mission platforms.. If building autonomous drones like this was an easy walk, EVERYONE would have it.

This is a landmark development for Pakistan's industrial potential and a leap in our 'Look, Track & Shoot' capabilities WITHOUT any foreign strings or restrictions/ end user agreements.

First of all, since you are new, i must stress that we use English ONLY outside the member's club, unless its absolutely necessary to use any other language.

Secondly, these drones our 'ours' and if they are daddu or whatever, it still means that they are 'ours' and 'we' built them. It means that we don't need to beg other countries to have 24/7 all aspect autonomous surveillance capability.

Now we can track targets for up to 12 hours, stalk them and shoot at them if required. Now we can target individuals who want to harm our country and mean ill to our nation, Something that even our F-16s are incapable of doing while being affordable mission platforms.. If building autonomous drones like this was an easy walk, EVERYONE would have it.

This is a landmark development for Pakistan's industrial potential and a leap in our 'Look, Track & Shoot' capabilities WITHOUT any foreign strings or restrictions/ end user agreements.
I can agree your first part that I should use english. Rest you don't need to be on fire I just asked if it has that capabilities or not? As A PAKISTANI i can call it whatever I want. So chill.

@Neptune @cabatli_53 @Sinan

Now, it makes sense why we are buying Cirit rockets and Umtas LGMs.

I can agree your first part that I should use english. Rest you don't need to be on fire I just asked if it has that capabilities or not? As A PAKISTANI i can call it whatever I want. So chill.

I am chilled as ice, just had to explain why it is what it is.

What's the weight and range of a bakhtar shikan and the difference between the Turkish import that will happen. From what I can gather the Turkish missile we are interested in is more like a guided rocket. Does the word rocket mean smaller warhead than a missile? Are the operators looking to use more rockets rather than 2 missiles?

Yaar Shape achi nahi, kya daddu type ka drone banaya hai - Anyway, what are the capabilities

You want to say that real time testing already done?

thats why they are "inducted" as per the media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom