What's new

Burma to Purchase Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets

Irfan.
Ialso thought the numbers being reported were a bit unrealistic for Burma but interestingly why do you say so.
Araz
the influence of bigger neighbor and the possible trade restrictions.due to its colourful HR record and disdain from Uncle Sam
I dont know what is Burma's threat perception that any Mig 21 clone cant handle?

I say go ahead with this sale, it is a stepping stone for the Pakistan aviation industry to begin exporting fighter jets to other countries. Next would be great to make sales to other countries. There are so benefits to this not just economically.

The pinnacle will be to produce domestically manufactured 5/6th generation fighter jet. I reckon we need 10 more years.

the influence of bigger neighbor and the possible trade restrictions.due to its colourful HR record and disdain from Uncle Sam
I dont know what is Burma's threat perception that any Mig 21 clone cant handle?
Mig21 clone still serves us better better then your unfinished Mirage III Clone crap :cool: Chill

oh tutoo yar dil ko keyu leta hey

baat man ja.. Bangladeshis did it. you just popped in as a spoiler in the end when you knew there was no danger to your dhoti...

Maas khor have been banging your Indian *** for 1000s of years .. this is why some of the Indian actresses are so hot.. they got Arabian, Turkish, Afghani, French, Portuguese and English seed in them.

without the Bangladeshi help when you tried back in 65 you failed so you had to do your green snake act.
after getting bitch slapped by Chinese you decided to play safe and only pick fights with countries that are 5 to 20 times smaller than you but still most of your neighbors show you a middle finger.

if we were any cowards then we would have bowed to Soviets but not only we stood up to them. shot them down but also played our part in their defeat. we faced off the combined terrorism and incursions of KGB and Khad agencies for over a decade you puffter
and also banged your guys that were confusing my Baloch brothers.

if you and your country is really getting bored then we can help you. we picked up the fight with taliban because we thought it was the right thing to do but if you like we can show them the way to your country.
you are crying like bitches over the attacks on your innocent soldiers by our border forces.. imagine what these taliban will do to your asses.

I think you are still raging over the last time I cracked your nuts. but over time you will get over it for sure.

Irfan bhai, feels like your lost inner switch has been activated and you have started slapping some nut cases here like never before...Must have lost your patience to some dumbos here i feel..!!.:sniper::sniper:I'm thoroughly enjoying your post for the last few days. Keep it up sir and stay blessed.:smitten:

Irfan bhai, feels like your lost inner switch has been activated and you have started slapping some nut cases here like never before...Must have lost your patience to some dumbos here i feel..!!.:sniper::sniper:I'm thoroughly enjoying your post for the last few days. Keep it up sir and stay blessed.:smitten:

It is @Irfan Baloch internal switch ... how do you know what state it is in ?

@Irfan Baloch Unkill on fire.

Jee ayan nuuu!
I spent 2 years along the border shooting at lungi.. these trolls and their posts are no big deal. I try to be accommodating and traditionally welcoming but there is always a limit when every thread and every subject is bastarzied by these chronic trolls then . these low life low esteemed losers get a doze they deserve.

Last edited:
I spent 2 years along the border shooting at lungi.. these trolls and their posts are no big deal. I try to be accommodating and traditionally welcoming but there is always a limit when every thread and every subject is bastarzied by these chronic trolls then . thee low life low esteemed losers get a doze they deserve.

Unkill ap kitney cute ho :smitten:

Hahahaha

Whatever happens in this case, but the jf-17 has certainly gained reputation as a good fighter..:)

Whatever happens in this case, but the jf-17 has certainly gained reputation as a good fighter..:)

Hi,

Off course it has gained an extremely positive reputation---there is nothing else in the market in its size, capabilities, package and the price range.

Hi,

Off course it has gained an extremely positive reputation---there is nothing else in the market in its size, capabilities, package and the price range.
Absolutely, and this also means we can also earn through it in near future..

And Pakistan will not be supplying anything to Myanmar even if it purchases JF-17.
They are buying FC1, that should clear things to you.
Chinese are committed to their J-10, J-16 and 2 fight generation projects right now and are marketing J-10. FC-1/ JF-17 marketing and export is in Pakistan's domain . it might change in future due to equal partnership but there are no indications. I have so far failed to see any marketing pitch , exhibition or flight display by the Chinese partners of FC-1 .. but if you have then do share it.

just dont pass a judgent because you dont like the Idea of Pakistan selling an aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom