What's new

Burma to Purchase Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets

You're off on a wrong tangent here, sandy. Think. GBU10, matra durandal, mar-1 do not make up JF-17. We're talking about JF-17, the aircraft itself, not what can be carried on the hard points. Engines and ammunition are two different entities in this case. JF-17 can fly without the latter, but not the former.
wow man you made a bird out of sandy. keep up the good work.

An indigenous product and component indigenisation are different. For example a painting done by an artist is his product. But the components of paintings like paper, brush, colours etc are produced by others. Artist can buy paper, brush, colours as his wish to produce his product.

Now read the above article. CAG states that "As against the envisaged indigenisation level of 50% (by 2008), 90% of the value of material used in each ALH is still imported from foreign suppliers...
Now read next paragraph for clear picture "Even though ALH has been in production for 10 years, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has not been able to identify alternative indigenous suppliers,"

That is the indigenous product becomes component indigenous if we identify indigrnous component suppliers.
Conclusion is Druv is indigenous no matter contains foreign components and Su 30 is russion no matter all the components are indian.

these indians will re define the word indigenous to prove their TOT products are indigenous.

They won't. Hypocrisy runs deep, don't know what, but it seems like they get some benefits from the state to argue pointlessly here on PDF.

They accuse the Chinese of having an online army, the truth is that they are much worse than the Chinese in terms of online rabid behaviour.

I wonder if you would give the same courtesy to Pakistani products then?

I am sorry,but development of ALH is a largely Indian affair with MBB consultancy (15 West German engineers present at banglore) ,and some components (AFCS,Avionics,Self defense suite,retractable landing gear) developed without any assistance .We all do recognize Pakistans role in JF 17s development ,but its an official JV (Like Brahmos) right ?

these indians will re define the word indigenous to prove their TOT products are indigenous.

I would tag you in another thread.

I am sorry,but development of ALH is a largely Indian affair with MBB consultancy (15 West German engineers present at banglore) ,and some components (AFCS,Avionics,Self defense suite,retractable landing gear) developed without any assistance .We all do recognize Pakistans role in JF 17s development ,but its an official JV (Like Brahmos) right ?

I wasnt referring the JF-17, there are other products and subcomponents out there.

You still don't get it, do you? NO BODY gives a shyt about bangalore or ALH or LCA in JF-17 thread.

The truth is, fake internet warriors like you just can't fathom the fact that a nation 8 times smaller to you in resources, can get it's own tailor made 4th gen aircraft in the air, while yours 30 years on still can't seem to do much. It's fine. Everytime you are confronted with facts, you people go off on a tangent about India doing this and that. For god's sake, or for your Bhagwan's sake, do you people get educated in a shyt hole?

Because the Thread title clearly mentions JF-17 and it's sale to Burma. No where does it concern India or any of it's shyt domestic projects like did you take a dump in a toilet twice or thrice?

So please spare us this bs talk again and again.

Posts like this make PDF appear like The Hindu, Times of India garbage.

@Oscar

You still don't get it, do you? NO BODY gives a shyt about bangalore or ALH or LCA in JF-17 thread.

The truth is, fake internet warriors like you just can't fathom the fact that a nation 8 times smaller to you in resources, can get it's own tailor made 4th gen aircraft in the air, while yours 30 years on still can't seem to do much. It's fine. Everytime you are confronted with facts, you people go off on a tangent about India doing this and that. For god's sake, or for your Bhagwan's sake, do you people get educated in a shyt hole?

Because the Thread title clearly mentions JF-17 and it's sale to Burma. No where does it concern India or any of it's shyt domestic projects like did you take a dump in a toilet twice or thrice?

So please spare us this bs talk again and again.

See post #149,then start crying.

Where did I bash or belittle JF 17 in this thread ?

@Oscar -Well,for the missiles,we do give credit.

The JF-17 is a JV with Pakistani and Chinese input. Hence, it does have a certain indigenous element to it.. like the Brahmos does.

I have tried to take that discussion (about ALH ) away from here.

Yes Sir,we all agree.Whats the point ?

Point being, then the whole idea of post 149 and what preceded it is invalid and a waste of time to derail this thread. Unless there is more to add about the export of the aircraft to Burma, there is nothing more to be said or talk about.

It is not about bashing JF-17 or anything, the facts are out in the open, anyone can check those. The point is, we are sick and tired of thread derailment. Tell me why does every JF-17 thread automatically end up in a position where Indian members post their own non-sense? When non is required nor needed.

It is not about bashing JF-17 or anything, the facts are out in the open, anyone can check those. The point is, we are sick and tired of thread derailment. Tell me why does every JF-17 thread automatically end up in a position where Indian members post their own non-sense? When non is required nor needed.

Check post #48 & post #100 .It would have ended by then.

Back
Top Bottom