What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Not at all. The Shalwar Kameez is massively Indianized. Every Indian state girls wear it. The burqa is just not part of our culture. It is not a part of culture of subcontinental Muslims also. Nor Muslims of any non Arab Islamized land. The burqa is an Arab cultural dress form and has been adopted by non-Arab Muslims the world over because your Holy book exhorts you to wear one. Because your Prophet exhorted you to wear one. You were not wearing one before Islam came to your land and your people. The shalwar on the other hand is a derivative of the Indian kurta.

let them wear what thoz ladies want to wear....its their personal choice to choose it dude....where has the freedom of expression gone?:tongue:

Ok let me correct my bro @DESERT FIGHTER...He meant 100% Indians who go abroad...I am yet to see an Indian NOT bobbing their heads while talking!! :cheesy:

The question arises WHY DO Indians SEE THAT AS THE ONLY msg one can get from the cartoon?!

What about a LADY SUPER HERO?!

What about education?!

Oh wait...Skin is necessary too...why she no show her skin and figure...we cant study without that...Sorry man Maybe in India not in Pakistan...we are not dying to make women show their skin to get a :tup:

Miss.Talon,the answers lies within your own question,they are exaggerating like that because their cartoons are created on the basis of same mentality and objective,and planning ie promotion of their religion and cultural values.

Last edited by a moderator:
unnecessary criticism aint allowed in naya or old pak ok!

some ppl have problem with even an ant dying on the road in Pak:tongue::no:

LOL,,, so true marsha....:lol: and most of the time those "some ppl" are indians:disagree:

Miss.Talon,the answers lies within your own question,they are exaggerating like that because their cartoons are created on the basis of same mentality and objective,and planning ie promotion of their religion and cultural values.

Hmmmm.... i think you are right,,, Chor ki darhi mein tinka...nae??? :azn:

LOL,,, so true marsha....:lol: and most of the time those "some ppl" are indians:disagree:

Because in our society the burqa really stands out. Its like suddenly you see these black cloaked figures (normally they will walk in at least a pair. There will be a fat khala always accompanying a slim and shapely young one) and everyone becomes conscious. Giving wide berth. Being ultra careful not to even accidentally brush against them. Even is a packed mandi where everyone is stomping on each other's tattas, these black cloaked ones will have right of way magically open before them.

@Hermione G & @Talon - Can you please ask @Marshmallow to cover her ears as well ! :astagh:

minnie_burqa1.jpg

I have not been as traumatized by overflowing Niagra's of charbi as you have been, that's how.

Incidentally Niagra Falls was the place I first noticed this phenomenon. Any way you have not answered my question: How would you know?

Incidentally Niagra Falls was the place I first noticed this phenomenon. Any way you have not answered my question: How would you know?

Bro even over here the trend is for aunties once they really let go post marriage and kids to wear those ultra flowing shalwars that hide the charbi. The sari is worn by shapely ones with patli kamar and nasheeli adayen.

Because in our society the burqa really stands out. Its like suddenly you see these black cloaked figures (normally they will walk in at least a pair. There will be a fat khala always accompanying a slim and shapely young one) and everyone becomes conscious. Giving wide berth. Being ultra careful not to even accidentally brush against them. Even is a packed mandi where everyone is stomping on each other's tattas, these black cloaked ones will have right of way magically open before them.

come on.. look at positive side.. a burqa clad lover is easier to meet and chat with... in conservative society :smitten:
onion madam already hinted about that.

Waisee @Marshmallow @Talon @Hermione G - Do you ladies or the women in your family wear the Burqa ? :unsure:

No one in my family or extended family wears it - the Dupata seems to be the choice of most of the ladies in my family ! :)

nobody wears it in my family too but i dont make fun of them like u just did with mickey mouse wearing burqa...i didnt expect this from you!:no: by doing so you made fun of millions of pakistani and iranian and other muslim women living in the world esp in Pak!

Not at all. The Shalwar Kameez is massively Indianized. Every Indian state girls wear it. The burqa is just not part of our culture. It is not a part of culture of subcontinental Muslims also. Nor Muslims of any non Arab Islamized land.

OMG you people dont even know what is culture?!
The term "culture" appeared first in Europe in the 18th and 19th centuries, to connote a process of cultivation or improvement, as in agriculture or horticulture. In the 19th century, the term developed to refer first to the betterment or refinement of the individual, especially through education, and then to the fulfillment of national aspirations or ideals. Some scientists used the term "culture" to refer to a universal human capacity. For the German nonpositivist sociologist Georg Simmel, culture referred to "the cultivation of individuals through the agency of external forms which have been objectified in the course of history"
Culture is simply something which is repeated enough to be integrated into society! And for your kind info BURQA HAS BECOME OUR CULTURE...you denying it or not doesnt change it!
The burqa is an Arab cultural dress form and has been adopted by non-Arab Muslims the world over because your Holy book exhorts you to wear one. Because your Prophet exhorted you to wear one. You were not wearing one before Islam came to your land and your people. The shalwar on the other hand is a derivative of the Indian kurta.

For your kind info....No the prophet didnt ask us to dorn a burqa...We are only asked to cover ourselves from men coz a pervert doesnt have it stated on his forehead that he is one...So we go with the better safe than sorry...

So please do not write crap esp when you know nothing

Back
Top Bottom